Suggestions to make the game better

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SlowSkipper86, Jul 18, 2023.

1. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

I've been playing this game for almost 15 years. I know a lot of things, quests, mobs, bosses etc. I would like to see the game change a bit so we can have more fun not only on event but even the normal days. So I decided to spend a little time and write some suggestions and I hope you take them into consideration.
    • Clan Meditation / Steps / Skills / Buffs
    So I know we had some recent (if you want to call it) changes on skills and buffs but what about the Healing skills and the Med/Steps? With the pass of time we've had many new relics and we have more every event, which that makes some of the buffs and mostly healing skills useless to use in game. I mean why would I use a healing skills that heals 468 HP every 3 seconds for 15 seconds when I have 200-300k HP? I think it would be a great idea to remake those buffs to make them have a point at least. Now about the Med/Steps These tomes have also been useless and there is no point on using them. It would be great to have them remade to actually help in sort of ways since we only use them to restore HP/VE and now we got HP/VE pills 30% so yeah they're quite useless. It would be great I think to give them some new stats. Make the tomes craftable from clan NPCs and not crafting them with those Clan Spirit items that you have to create 100 of them with a low chance to get a Med or Step tome that is useless. We got so many different types of Med/Steps visuals that are great and it would be great if we could use all of them for different situations or classes(One for each class). Even some new visuals would be great. Finally about Kung Fu. It's been so long and we've had many changes in the game but the Active skills remain the same. We could have some new Actives on higher levels that actually are usefull. For example we could have actives that give HP/VE leech when using them or some other advantages. I know we have actives that reduce dodge rate and inflict Ext/Int wounds but why would anyone use them unless they are quick for dmg. Also in this case new visuals would be great!
    • After 2nd Role
    I mean we've had this 2nd role since the start of the game but when you finish your RTD quests and you become 2nd role what happens after? Nothing. You just grind and grind and grind and you just become better in the game but why should all the clan related quest/bond should end at 2nd role? Why we shouldn't have a 3rd role (example name) and we continue to progress in game with new skills and new quests? I know that I shouldn't compare one game with another but all the other MMORPGs have quests that they get rewarded for doing and acquiring relics/gold/weapons/gear etc. Why not us? Why we have to grind our asses to get levels and spend hours on dungeons and maps to kill mobs just to get 1 level? And that's where I come to my 3rd suggestion.
    • Quests
    This game has so many quests and the majority of them except RTDs and Dailies are useless. Why not have quests that actually help starters and higher quests like Blue or Red types of quests that help more experienced players to get more exp or gold and make exp earned from quests to be visible as % and not by amount in numbers. We could have daily or repeatable quests that gives us a bit of exp (2-5% per quests for example)so we can continue and level up and not have to grind for hours. I think not having quests in a game loses some of its purpose and you get bored easily.
    • Useless Items
    We have more new items coming with each new event but we've had some items in old maps that are completely useless nowadays like in Icy or Tibet villages . The NPCs that can craft BK/GK relics or pills etc. I don't see a reason to still have them in game as no one ever uses them anymore and I'm not only talking about NPC items but also the items that drop from mobs in old maps that have no use anymore. Even in CC Dungeon you get drops like Superior pass for GC or BT which are useless and no one uses them. The only ones in value are the SrS passes and weapons. Why not make mobs drop some sort of food like Qingdao mobs so you can have some sort of boost when grinding/ farming?
    • Map Bosses
    All of us know the bosses in each map , if not all at least the majority of the players. Those bosses back in the time happened to drop good items when killing but now they don't have any value because no one is at level to kill them or they are not worth the time to kill them. Shouldn't those bosses have any meaning to new players and higher level bosses to advanced players? It would be great if you kill the boss and get something of value like a Guardian pet or some relics/gear etc. It would help a lot of new players and have some meaning to those bosses just standing there. Also in my opinion boss restriction should be removed. I just think it's a dumb thing to have in a game and not be able to kill a boss because of your level.
    • Dungeon Parties
    Dungeons should have some sort of searching system to be able to join a party with randoms and be more cooperative rather than everyone doing them solo just like Kylin Dungeon back in the day.
    • Blood Points
    I saw someone post about this and I thought I should put it in the suggestion too. So yeah Blood Points have no meaning at all. Like what ? Kill 1000 mobs and get 1 BE ? I can get 1 stack with 5kk gold. It has no value. So why not change it of something of value or an RNG of random useful rewards or some kind of buff ?
    • Trading System
    A lot of players including me have been scammed at least 1 time and that took us way back in progress so why not change the trading system on something more safe for all players and not getting scammed for billions worth of gold.
    • Mastery System
    Along with the skill suggestion I will write about the Mastery System because I wanted to be exceptional. Same as Med and Step tomes , Masteries have also been outdated. Not all of them as the Healers have the only useful ones and can be helpful. Most of other classes Masteries are quite pointless and do not affect that much when it comes to DMG or DEF and other stats. Maybe we could have a Mastery Tree with a lot of options like Hero Band Mastery Tree but with benefits on some skills . For example we could have a Mastery Tree about DMG/DEF/UTILITY and every player should select which ones the want and benefits them for PvP or PvE. I'll post an image for example.
    Screenshot_10.png
    • Teleporting System
    Why do we always have to have those Courier Pass just to go to another map? Shouldn't we have one NPC , give him some gold and TP to another map instead of using the lightfoot all the way to KL for example, because its a long way from HF to KL.

• Weekend Events
    Despite the Golden Hour events why don't we have some other events like the one we used to have Hide and Seek? Or a Treasure Hunt? It would be awesome to make players escape the exhausting loop of farming in this game and finally have some fun.
    • Character Creation
    I don't think it's right to have only 3 slots to make characters. We should have at least 4-5 slots , 1 for every class and in my opinion the character creation delay should be if not removed then reduced to 24 hours because 5 days are a lot if you want to make new character.
    • Collectibles
    Maybe remove collectibles for good because no one really spends time collecting them and you don't get anything good in return or at least change it to something good with all those new drops from new maps and have them give some decent gear.
    • Action Bars
    I think most of us would love to have 1-2 more action bars for skills and not have to change to different one every time. Would help a lot. Even better if we could keybind them to our own keys if it could happen.

That's it for now. I thought some of the most important ones and I can still find more but right now nothing comes to mind. If I think of more suggestions I will right them and let's see what's your opinion on these suggestions. I hope you guys spend 5-10 mins reading this and please feel free to suggest any of your ideas . I would really like to read them . We all want to see this game get better with new stuff.

Attached Files:

Fulca likes this.
  2. Fulca

Fulca Member

I agree with that, the guest line just ended in blank dead. Leaders of the clan members have just stood still for many years. I don't know if anyone develops these games anymore or if it's more of a hobbyist group somewhere in Korea. Redfox just buys or does not buy some updates from some groups. Hard to say, but I think for Questline we don't get any updates.

Useless items are a big problem. I have so many items in my bags, storage and etc. I don't even know where to use them or if they are even useful anymore. I try to sell them sometimes cheaply and nobody buys them. Mostly junk it seems. I would suggest that people should make money from them by selling to vendors.

In every MMO game, the Map Bosses are a huge thing, for me at least. Of course when we level up. The Map Bosses stay in there and we don't see them anymore. The problem is obvious you can level your character from 1 to 200 a day or more so many will skip the map bosses. I agree that there should drop something interesting. Of course, the game developers have to increase the map bosses' levels to 251. Then the community would kill them again, but it would no be a solo kill. It should be a group kill. You can't kill it if you don't have a big group or something. It's just like in the Bloody Plains WAR. Where other peoples unite to kill something <3

Blood Points should be adjusted to something new. When you get 999 kills it would give you maybe one item that you have to farm to trade to something cool.

Courier Pass is a problem. I don't have any more of those so I have to run everyplace and hard to obtain those free. I can pay for gold from them. But maybe configure this so that players can farm this <3