Terms of service is being broken by everyone so fix it Red Fox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blitzcronk, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

how is ur main not baned o...o

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The accounts were not banned for exp cards....

3. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

Thank you for writing my name here. I bet i pked you in CC or somewhere else.

EDIT: Let me explain one thing. You could use nick "Religion" and its not against any religion. But "Jesus" is serious and hurt my religion. You understand that part? Drug is not Drugs. I could get ban for nick like "cocaine" because its a drug. But not for Drug at all. Also Drug in street talk mean "Something that chain you and never let you out" like me in pvp/pk.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  4. Blitzcronk

Regardless your opinion, there are many names that clearly violate the terms of use so why should one person suffer when many are breaking the terms? That's discrimination and unfair harassment which is why I have brought attention to this matter.

5. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

I dont care about others. I have enough problems. I just explain you why MY nick should be on this list.

6. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

I don't have a problem with what you're doing, but you went about the wrong way. Instead of voicing a complaint and using good logic to support your case, you instead tried to find as many other people to get in trouble as you could. That's childish.
    I would have been on your side, had you not decided to be such a baby about it. In order to be a violation of trademark or copyright, it would actually have to be hurting the company that owns it somehow. And preventing people from using any name that might offend someone is a fools errand because people can manage to be offended by anything. And it's their problem if they are, offense is taken, not given. Excepting obvious stuff like hate speech. Of course even names like Spite can be perceived as hate speech, if someone is so inclined to do so.

Plus, some of the names you listed, including mine, are not in violation of the rules. Like I said, words like Wicked cannot be trademarked. And the name Ali Baba is hundreds of years old. Drug and Demigod don't refer to anything specific. You might as well complain about someone using the names coughsyrup and ThorOdinSon. I would hope you're aware that Marvel got that name from mythology...
    In the case of mine, you have to ASSUME my name has something to do with drugs, because the word acid has more than one meaning.
    It can refer to something highly acidic, it can refer to several types of music (Acid Trance, Acid House, Acid Rock, Acid Jazz, etc), it is used in biochemistry such as amino acids, it can be used to mean something is "trippy" without needing to refer to LSD, it can mean something is sour, it can mean that someone is using a sharp tone when speaking to someone ("His voice dripped acid as he berated his employee." "She felt melted by how acidic the tone of the other girl's remark was."), as I already said it is the name of Sony's music production software (taking the name from the looping style of Acid Trance.)

Also, learn what the word opinion means.
    An opinion is subjective. Something that cannot be proven. Like, "I think strawberry is the best ice cream."
    That is an opinion.
    "Strawberry is the best ice cream."
    That is a declarative statement that can easily be contested. Vanilla out sells every other flavor combined. Some people are very allergic to strawberries. Therefore it is not the best ice cream.

There is nothing subjective about anything I've said, or what Szafka said either.

7. Blitzcronk

Get laid ffs...lol

8. Blitzcronk

There is a good reason why I have you on my ignored and that is because I do not value or respect your opinion because you force your arrogance and pretentiousness on the entire community with your barrage of pseudo-intellectual drool. You don't even seem to be playing the game.

Jesus was forced to change his name for breaking the terms therefore everyone breaking the terms should also be punished.

Spite likes this.
  9. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

I dont even think @Acidhedz plays the game or even has gotten out of the clan zone.

@Acidhedz the type of guy to get the new anti pk buff which has a duration of 30min and after 5min(25min left) he goes back to town to refresh that mudaf*cker.

Wait Wait...@Acidhedz the type of guy to get the new anti pk buff and sit in hefei because he may get pked LOL.

10. Blitzcronk

Acidhedz doesn't exist in game because I registered it and then deleted it to see if he was using it.

11. Avluela

Avluela New Member

Szafka - You do realize that Jesus doesn't necessarily refer to religion right? You guys want to say oh drug doesn't mean hardcore drugs like cocaine BUT IT COULD be perceived that way. Are you aware that Jesus is a name people actually have? Their parents give them that name when they're born? How did that person's name hurt your religion?? You perceived it to be only about religion, you didn't care to think that maybe it's his actual name right?

Vrangsinn likes this.
  12. Blitzcronk

I retract one statement, this isn't a direct attack on anyone it's about fairness.

13. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Blitzcronk,

The forums are not the place for you to address your inquiry to RedFox Games staff members. Any and all inquiries should be made through our ticket system.

Szafka likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.