The Forbidden Anuka Fan [W.I.P.]

Discussion in 'Exocore' started by Distort, Mar 22, 2018.

?

Do you support this Exocore?

1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. No...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I see potential but...[Reasoning in the comments]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Distort

Distort Member

An unfinished prototype to succeed The Forgotten Sakura Fan
    -
    ~ The Forbidden Anuka Fan* ~

* = W.I.P/TBD

*Price/Method To obtain -

- Have this exocore priced for 980rc. The reasoning is I feel as if the final version of this exocore would be a solid B+ making the price very reasonable.

- If this exocore is locked inside of a Boss Moded map have it inserted inside the White Tiger or Rabbit boss mode as I feel it would fit best in those settings. The exocore can come together if:

You combine - A normal Fan & 6 BLOSSOM Spirits

or The Forgotten Sakura Fan & 3 BLOSSOM Spirits.

Exocore will now be All Class

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  2. Distort

Distort Member

• P P P P P

- For this Exocore speed up the recovery for the first input to where it can be able to land juggles with the 2 hit rule (like Dark Power for example). Also, speed up the recovery for the 2nd and 3rd input slightly.

- Damage Boost

• P P K

- Same Idea as the 5 hit combo. Speed up the recovery for the first input and slightly for the second, but leave the third input as it is.

- Damage Boost

• P K
    - This exocore is very vulnerable when the opponent is up close. This quick knock back can be used to help keep your distance.

- The animation for PK will be taken from the second input of Asuras 2 hit knock back.

K K G P*

This attack offers a defensive style of combat if you’re ambushed by multiple opponents. The 3rd Input will reel the user back and will spread a small effect to inflict damage. The final input will knockback the opponent in great distance.

K K P*

A stylistic new attack that progresses the majestic effect of the fan to blow the target away! This combo will be used as an alternative heavy hitter and will also knock back the opponent in great distance.

3. Distort

Distort Member

• Grab

Default / Your scrolls grab

Counter*

This new counter will knock your opponent backwards. May use Taekwondo SE's counter animation

V Skill* -

To give this exocore the edge it needs the newer V skill will be used to attack the opponent(s) in a closer range!

• B Skill
    - Lower the cool down from 2 seconds to 1 second.

- Have a status effect that depletes the opponents SP for 3-5 seconds.

- And also, this skill would cancel the effect if an opponent attacks you during the start up. Have the skill continue regardless of being attacked.

4. Distort

Distort Member

Just Freshened some things up.
    • Finish and finalize all combos
    • Design the V Skill
    • Determine how many different colors this exocore will have and make the proposed colors of each fan
    • Make a Description
    • Maybe change the name?

Shoutouts -

me

Hercule likes this.
  5. Distort

Distort Member

shrug