They haven't added Christmas Boxes yet -- Scaaary~

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maomi, Dec 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Seriously I want some rares but, on another note, it is quite weird. Are RedFox or NimoniX turning a new leaf and delivering decent and original content for the New Year's?! I got the vibe from looking at the forums and seeing a lot of activity from the moderators. How things turn out will be quite interesting to see.

However, maybe they aren't adding any more ways to get rare items because of an incoming transfer but, on the other hand, wouldn't that be more incentive to get as much money from the players before the transfer? :confused:

Too much thinking for a data analyst; I'm going to bed. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2018
  2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

The Christmas Boxes are gonna be terrible, just like last year. Timed shop scrolls and exos? Ew

3. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

These are some high concepts you seem to be struggling with.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  4. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

tbh looking forward for that there december 18th update, make my christmas worth something this year red fox les get it faktz.
    (Not that it was bad last year since I didn't have a lot of those rares, but now I do so i need something else nomsayin?)

5. LinkVision

LinkVision Member

I just decided to check what this game up to since I'm on holiday.. and L0L! I legit feel bad for the one GM that's here omgg! he's like that one doctor in child clinic full of cancer bald heads giving them false hope. i mean there's maybe a population of 20 players left?! yeooo there's even VR games now its 2019 and y'all must be high asl on delusional pack whining to the GM to make changes holy L0L! and you cant even say y'all here for nostalgic reasons and its fun to "play " when half the one page of rooms are NHAA ... go use tnder or something and cat fish if u cant talk to real people holy LOLOOO yall twisted
    - 2009ogp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.