Thinking to try this..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rajaa, May 2, 2020.

?

Please tick as appropriate.

1. PvP Is dead most of times.

2. HSB/Wars timing is favourable to EU time zone.

3. HSB/Wars timing is NOT favourable to EU timezone.

4. Which acc to make - SNAKE?

5. Which acc to make - TIGER?

6. Which acc to make - DRAGON?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Rajaa

Rajaa New Member

Hey guys, I play other server Mayn games, so just downloaded this game literally patching atm lol.

Can any one tell me like general situation of the game currently, for example, which clan is most populated and which clan could use some new players? HSB times, war, any thing new in this server? Whats different here, and isit worth investing some money in to this game?
    Is the pvp good, and so on..

I am literally maxed out in other server, has this one released any titans or golden pumas or where is the release so far, sorry for so many questions just want to get my head around if i really want to invest time and money here or not...i have scrolled through forums, and i see similar things as mayn, some lack of support from gms etc, so idk. please you dont have to answer, just do the poll for me, it will give me an idea of what to expect.

and does this game have any active developers, for e.g. new thing being released out? etc
    thanks.

2. Rajaa

Rajaa New Member

btw i already got computer detected trojan from my download saying it executes commands etc, is this game even safe?

3. Emporioz

Emporioz Active Member

this is a common problem caused by Windows Security/Defender or AntiVirus having a false positive read that block certain TwelveSky2 files from executing, but its safe ofc if you download the game from the official website.

4. kathrynz

kathrynz Member

well if you're European you will be bored there cuz most of players are active for HSB/Labby.. which is at 5am/6am. God/Rwars/outpost can be fun depend when lol. There's not Titan set but the so called "purple set" most of players are still using rare set5 v2 / or set5 v1. Actually grinding is easy and you can hit rebirth 6 without consuming CP..

5. Rajaa

Rajaa New Member

Okay thank you guys for responding.

I think I will skip this version as the HSB or big wars timing is not favourable to me. I dont want to invest hours and hours and thousands of pounds on game I cannot even enjoy.
    Anyways.
    Good luck to all :)
    If you pop by mayn 12sky2 come say hello to Rajaa in Tig clan.