This Post Doesn't Matter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PH314Kadoosh, Sep 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PH314Kadoosh

PH314Kadoosh Member

It is really annoying how many ISSUES AND EXPLOITS I got suspended and banned for DURING MY TEENAGE years and now I see players doing them every day without any punishment. I actually really hate the administrators for this game. I got scammed by losers on one account. Jipped during a trade on another and banned eventually for a reason I can't remember. It's either something WEIRD transpiring on the back end or I am just not clued in on something that I should be. And why am I getting disconnected so ******* much? There are literally no issues with my network or system for it to happen as often as it does. So, either my account is compromised by someone at the company, or I am stupid. Like, does this company not know how to penalize bad actors?

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

If you feel like your account was wrongfully banned, you may submit a ticket here:
    https://help.playredfox.com/en/support/tickets/new

Our support team can then review the sanction placed on the account. You can also submit in a ticket regarding the disconnection issue that you're receiving so that we can take a closer look at it as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.