This Rumble Fighter certain everlasting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HumoLoco, Nov 16, 2018.

1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Wait, check the Bold at the very last. Unless, if you want to kill your time then read the whole thing and kill your brain cells.

TL;DR
    Nobody cares you. Go kill yourself.

TL;RL A POINTLESS ACT. We are grow man, we got a life, but y'all got a less than $12 hours makes. Rumble Fighter going to shutdown very soon, because Rumble Fighter wants to make a repeat history itself so Nimonix can milking our money. RedFox go nut on us and Nimonix yet again they go nut on ours. We waiting to see Rumble Fighter cease to exist to free our dark addict.

We cannot see any new players last time we transferred to the GamesCamps and so here. Who should we blame OGPlanet or Nimonix or us the toxic community(this included the moneycock, hackers, and ddosers)? I believe we should condemn the OGPlanet for ruined our transfer account and Nimonix for not listening us and start milking our money to keep their alive. At this time, Nimonix seem improved on the clothing, scrolls, and exocores a bit, but still milking our money and never fix a bug issues what we listed a motherfcka ton of bug issues from 2007 to presents. Of course, we blame the people who has a double or triple than your $10 a hours to feed them to keep running.

Our forum seem a shetty dystopia, because ya'll, redfox staff and crybaby democratic community, took our rights away and now the curse have been filtered out like worse than our wasted food, plastic, litters, clothing, and a shetty man made. The General Discussion are dead already since when halfwit redfox staff decide to make uselessly rule to put holds thread til ya'll fegwit approved it to open it which bascially yall ruined the new players for their concern about Rumble Fighter's condition. And yet ya'll redfox staff never follow the goddamit rules and misunderstood us with your ludicrous logic, because ya'll do not know the history of Rumble Fighter nor yall hide the history of Rumble Fighter. I believe RedFox staffs should stay off their useless political and ask us how to make a better system for Rumble Fighter Forum instead of slap our face. That's why we hate the democratic system, if you think libertarian or the left side are different than democracy they are the same cannot be same as republic or anarchy other than democracy. Do something with our ugly forum, curse filters, and things makes worse. Again, the general discussion are really important for us and Nimonix to makes a better game.

We keep seeing the players play less than less of what we made $10 a hours. I can compare For Honor to Rumble Fighter. For Honor does not boring me at all, I play it for almost over 3k hours yet its PVP game. Rumble Fighter bored us, because we kept hit off, dealing with the hackers, dealing with crybaby, dealing with the shet, and dealing with the same over and over bullshet. The people who makes a $10 hours cannot afford the Rumble Fighter, they got their heavy responsible to get their culo off to their personal loan, student loan, automotive loan, mortgage loan, pays a water bills, electric bills, networking bills, phone bills, food bills, gas bills, and their health issues. Holy shet, they had to get two jobs and fired from third job the same shet. How many time does we tell nimonix we want to see the carats scroll often? What's point of using our carats in rumble fighter if we have over 666k carats, but want to eat our money on it?

And go on, a pointless act.

Everyone already knew.

I have a question for RedFox Staff. @[GM]Gourdy @[GM]Toast What happen to other games that have been gone like two or three games are no long to under the RedFox? I don't remember the name last one games only I recall that Legend of Ares because I never forget about the best toxic thread and Cloud Nine. Where are they? I want to know who's fault between RedFox or the video game developers? Give us a straight honest answer. We can helps you. If you don't want to answer us, we cannot help you. That's how the system worked this applied to Nimonix and other games' video game developers too. Slap their faces to see what have you done with other games that you lose already? It's more like y'all redfox staff with your overly worked step mom who is always too busy or tired to fullfil our empty promies you told us about-- but we are, a good kids, yet we still maintain our little bit of faith in you still after all those years a broken promises and hoping only one day. We don't care about if y'all redfox staff in your office laugh at this that y'all still have black desert. Should we exposures which game the most money spent on RedFox?

One more things, don't Nimonix worry about rumble fight cease to exist and lose their career lifetime?

And can you ask Nimonix explain us those link that Nimonix hiring?
    [​IMG]

https://www.linkedin.com/company/nimonix/

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Nimonix-Reviews-E1289540.htm

Finally, can you explain us yall hiring an extra person for RedFox? Be grateful that I wont slap a link for this.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    OchiSama, SkitRf, doston8 and 4 others like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Look at this? a few of them I already post a thread to ask em how they love to riding on redfox contact or the games' video game developers?
    RF Online: Most of them want RedFox sell RF Online to other company? I don't care about the poll because the poll doesnt matters. Either RedFox or their video game developers doesnt care da game at all?
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index....r-company-to-run-rf-online.45262/#post-432523
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index....how-you-would-like-the-game-to-proceed.45166/
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/i-know-what-you-did-2-summers-ago.44995/
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/do-you-satisfy-with-redfox-contact.45376/

9Dragon Awaken: This thread showed RedFox staffs has inexperience? I posted an ugliest thread on there to see how they feel about you.
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/redfox-contact.44166/
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/do-you-satisfy-with-redfox-contest.45368/

Tweleve Sky 2: I barely see any player complain on RedFox so I posted on the general discussion to see how it goes. Also there thread asking if Tweleve Sky 2 player still staying or leave. I like how RedFox trick em with such useless event to make em a despair.
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/redfox.44891/
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/do-you-satisfy-with-redfox-contest.45369/

Black Desert RedFox: Most of them felt that RedFox staffs start ignore em and RedFox staffs didnt do your shet job.
    http://blackdesert-forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/ajuda-a-gente-a-te-ajudar-redfox.27298/
    [​IMG]

Fck the RF Online, they are a shet community ever I saw it. I can approve yall if yall shutdown da RF Online.

Karos Returns: Karos Returns is no long under RedFox happened a few month ago. The reason is low population, no ads or promotion on any site, so many bugs issues that have never been fixed, and RedFox dont care if players are quitting nor new players are joining. Which is the same as our problems.
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/karos-returns-service-closure.44386/
    I am dying at this
    yet it bring up on fact.
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/this-game-is-dead.43270/

Think about?

Update: Tweleve sky 2 one of their user just responded to my thread. here. probably more user to response my thread in the morning.
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/do-you-satisfy-with-redfox-contact.45369/#post-432602

Another update: 9Dragon Awaken most of them talk about how are bad RedFox's commit.
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/do-you-satisfy-with-redfox-contact.45368/

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    doston8, lordpablo and BassBreaks like this.
  3. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

I vote for humo.

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Indeed, just want to ruin their good friday in the morning af.

doston8, BassBreaks and 271115 like this.
  5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

games die? developers or publishers discontinue games? I would not invest in a game developers have discontinued..

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Rumble fighter is already die since transferred from OGPlanet to GamesCampus. I do agree with you about investing. If they won't improve our games, we won't invest on them.

Kazma, doston8 and BassBreaks like this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

bump. I forget to create a thread for RF online.

doston8 and BassBreaks like this.
  8. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

post on forum but dont reply on snap
    cool

9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Here what they have done.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They removed last post was this
    [​IMG]

Help us understand why your redfox removed that last post? We cannot see how does it has inappropriate languages?

11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

@[GM]Gourdy @[GM]Toast @[PD]MataHari @[GM]Lupinsan @[GM]Ahri @[GM]Shinnen @[GM]Ryu @[GM]Neko @[GM]Kratos @[GM]Vulpix

Who belong to the twelve sky 2. can you explain to us why yall removed my last post? because it creates worse case. You made Gourdy and Toast look bad staff? oo i forget about Shadow. gimme tag him. @[GM]Shadow here you go. You know Shadow is our new GM? You made him look bad or Gourdy or Toast which one do you made them look bad? Why remove that last post? And why move that thread to the topic off from the general discussion?

My thread is about to ask all your people to see how do they feel about the RedFox services. Now you want to keep my feet into my mouth?

I keep nag yall because WE WANT YOUR ATTENTION.

Don't you dare delete all my post I have made. It will embarrassment your RedFox services even more.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

What kind of the dck joke RF online has? They moved my thread to the topic off the same as Tweleve Sky 2? They dont like to hear the people dont like the way they do?

doston8, 1ofBJJsbannedacc and Meggi like this.
  13. Visionnnn

Visionnnn Member

Sorry it’s late here and read a part of the thread. Not really too sure whom the blame falls to exactly but I believe both developers and players should be at fault. The truth and this is coming from a somewhat new player since I been only playing for like 4 months now of not playing for like 5 years, is the game is not at all friendly to newcomers. If you’re not known or have no friends you’ll get kicked. I’ve tried getting two friends to play rf but they didn’t last long, main reason was due to the fact they would get kicked numerously for playing differently or “ss” even though they patiently wait for room to fill to end up getting kicked.

I can take the kicking for no reason or the misuse of “ss” to a degree before I just log off since I’m not completely new but those who are get pushed away and feel it isn’t worth the time to play.

I can’t speak much for Redfox nor siding with anyone but as publishers and from experience from playing several other games there’s really not much game publishers can do or say, it all comes down to the greed of developers. Which games I’ve played are usually some sort of Asian company.

Just my two cents...

Ps. Not saying everyone is a d, I’ve met couple nice players.

doston8 and HumoLoco like this.
  14. Visionnnn

Visionnnn Member

Sorry still keep pressing reply instead of edit..^>

HumoLoco likes this.
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Exactly, that's what RedFox and Nimonix want to know. We are at low population now which make us almost impossible to play rumble fighter at all.

doston8 likes this.
  16. toons

toons Well-Known Member

You can try creating a "noobs only" room title and play 2 vs 2 with beginners in true battle mode. I suggest true battle because you get revived after falling off an edge.

Check player levels to see if they are really noobs or not.

Visionnnn and HumoLoco like this.
  17. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

I guess its time to summon the god hands... HumoLoco, can you hear the Behelith screaming? What do you plan to sacrifice? What do you plan to gain? These are the questions.

HumoLoco likes this.
  18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Dont work for us. We want more room. damn. u know nothing.

If I hear da Behelith screaming, I would sacrifice Nimonix and RedFox, and those people who opposite me. I want to gain da immortal so nobody kill me and I shall be undying and kill all da shetty god hands and bring my old god forum to be da god hands while I can.

doston8 likes this.
  19. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

ahahahaha i like that answer xD

HumoLoco likes this.
  20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I love berserk manga af you know :>

doston8 likes this.