Thoughts on RF discord

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingSann, Nov 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingSann

KingSann New Member

I think Redfox should take a strong look at the Community advisors way of running the RF discord.

They fucked the discord server experience from the moment you join it, No game big or small have I ran into, takes 3 days to gain entry to their respective discord. The entry to RF discord is to have a bot add you in game to showcase you play and can take up to 3days, this is harmful to the game itself.
    Even if somebody does not play RF, they should still be allowed in the discord simply on the basis of interest and nothing more or less.
    Even league mods dont do crazy batshyt without explaining, fortnite discord,WoW discord, valorant discord and so on NEVER takes 3days to gain entry and they do not care if you play their game or not, cause its an understanding that if your in the discord, you're semi interested in the people or the game which could lead to you engaging in the game itself.

I just think the way the RF discord is ran is simply not good enough and more tedious then what its worth, You want more people to engage in the community, not run away from it.
    p.s CA's dont delete my ****, I have every right to make this post as it relates to RF in general discussion.

oTedd and HumoLoco like this.
  2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the Rumble Fighter Discord Server.

At this time - due to some issues, such as spambots and raids that we previously experienced - our team requires you to accept an add in-game. This step minimizes fraud and allows us to identify that it is you.

Our team will discuss with the Community Advisor crew in regards to your concern.

3. KingSann

KingSann New Member

Thats my whole problem, you're creating a bigger problem by trying to solve another problem. Have you tried going into other discords to see how server protection is handled before creating such a problematic entry to a discord? all im saying is you're discouraging people from joining and I'll even create a sheet of people and ign if you'll like, to showcase my point. There is other ways to protect the server from raids and spambots easily without a 3day delay entry program.

Thats just unheard of and shows lack of research.
    Also why are you trying to identify people by their ingame accounts thru a third party bot connected to Rumblefighter, that sounds sus for this game if im honest, That simply should NOT be a thing.

Again, there is no need for you guys to identify somebody by their ingame account because people should not have to play rf to join the discord, if anything you can identify their human thru reaction roles and such.

4. KingSann

KingSann New Member

Also sidenote, I really enjoy RF ALOT

So when I heard there is a discord, I jumped at the chance but was removed when I decided to give my heavily saddened input on the state of entry to the discord.
    How unwelcoming it was
    First you couldn't get verified because nobody was on and bot was down for days
    and then you guys created this 3 day delayed entry program which is worse, it just makes no sense.
    I havent seen anything like this and knew it would instantly hurt as I asked ppl to join the discord with me and instantly was like WTF is this?

5. Starberry

Once again, thank you for your feedback and it will be brought up with the team.

I can manually accept you or any of your friends who still wish to join, without the verification step for the time being.

6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You the MVP for real. I supported this. They don't care about your rights out of the Merica. They are California person where they can label your rights may contain chemicals known to the state of Merica to cause cancer, birth defects, and else that are 100% harmful.

I can bet you, someone too being into post tranumatic stress disorder like they want to make Rumble Fighter history repeats itself plus when they hold that wield that is above us they got high ego and low esteem like they think they assume that rumble fighter community too toxic because we always expose them that they dont wanna being embrass. We have a very very long history with RF where the Host would make same mistake and history repeat itself.

I will tell you, Once i get involved/ or post this. Your post get deletion.

7. Starberry

Hello,

I am just replying back that we have made changes to our approval process, so feel free to join whenever. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.