Tips to make gold!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 7hech0isen0ne, Dec 17, 2023.

1. 7hech0isen0ne

7hech0isen0ne Active Member

Hi,everyone! Here is 1st of many post I will make in next couple of months!
    Free roars and mcgx10 you can farm very easy!
    1. You need 10x lvl2 and 10xlvl 4 pets on each of your char!
    2. You can send 10 pets on mission at each char,so send all lvl2 or lvl4 on mission in Valey of hell( second option from the top to bottom)
    3. as a reward from pets lvl 2 you can got courier passes,lion roars,9dragon silver repay and etc. 9dragon silver repay you can exchange for tradable x2 lion roars!
    4. As a reward from lvl4 pets you will got tendersones exelence,jade separators,mcgx10 and etc!
    Investing like 2b gold on 3 chars with 10 lvl2 pets can give you profit x 2 buy selling all tradable roars at 10-12 kk each!
    5. Farming gold in Cave of Conqueror is easiest wat to make pure gold in game by farming red passes run and collecting weapons/srs passes(for players with low drop rate at relics seals) or black passes collecting only weapons( for players with high drop rate at relics seals)
    I am using 18 relics full 5% drop rate seals,300% drop rings set, kl12s set,150%drop relic,joker deco,weapon with 4x7% drop ornaments,drop card x3 ,blood kilyn pet buffs and candy, without drop epi!
    With 110 free slots in bags I am able to farm 900kk per hour at 3x event;750kk per hour at 2x event!
    6.For more advanced players with stronger gear,you can farm Loulan golden castle for sealed beads(medium, large,exelence) and also bead of storm,sealed beads( green drop) wich yousell to npc for pure gold!
    Depend on your drop gear/event,you are able to do from 3-12 sealed bead exelence,wich curent price on market is 12kk each!
    7.other option is farming black monks dungeon for alpha beads and sell to players!
    I dont recommend this option,because profit is not that good as Previous 2 options!
    8. Farming qingdao map currently is not a good option,because you need high drop rate on end game relics wich is expensive ,also is alot pkers at spot wich will not allow you to farm normally!( Red fox team have to do something about it soon)
    9.Best option with most profit is farming events ,farming mats,making new items and sell it to players,but this you can do only if you have current end game gear with drop/yybs seal on it!

Stay tuned for my next posts( pvp seals and how they work) ;comrade system;gear needed for farming clan dungeons solo(party) Red runs ; new year event farming strategy!
    This will be posted separately until end of a month!
    With respect to all players -ShiNoBi !

Last edited: Dec 18, 2023
    MinnesotaSlays, Teox1980 and Fulca like this.
  2. Fulca

Fulca Member

I can add this:
    1 hour in Kunlun and in Forest of Spider. You can earn 100 million. I recommend to do this when there is no event going on. (drop rate is better in the week, than in the weekend).
    Gather Weapon boxes and sell those the Bamboo Village. If you get seals you can sell them or convert to them and then sell again. If you have lots of inventory space, just gather all items and sell to the vendor.
    Spirit of Kunlun you can sell too in the Hefei.

Vegetaz, Teox1980 and 7hech0isen0ne like this.
  3. Varioz4

Varioz4 New Member

finally the 4 letter word that has haunted 9d for life, how to make gold a general principle everyone keep in secret how do u make your gold, no1 ever tell me in detail how to do it. thank you this post is my favourite. as you mention farmin gold is all about epic gear, what if you dont have good gear i only made 28kk i don thave drop set or relics.

7hech0isen0ne likes this.
  4. 7hech0isen0ne

Is all depend on your gear,yes,but as you know the system,you know how and where to focus on! I was in a same state when I started and noone share nothing, so I spend alot time to test many places,many gears to achieve what I achieve! As a new player with low gear will be low profit,but with time and my tips will be more and more!

5. Ergonomical

Ergonomical New Member

I am also a new player. any advice on how or where to get rank 2 pets?

6. 7hech0isen0ne

They drop from branches! Or buy from players!
    Yesterday I gifted like 40 pets!

7. Blakeking

Blakeking New Member

I am a returning Player 2 weeks ago,
    Thanks for the tips!

-TheChef

8. Ergonomical

Ergonomical New Member

I have been looking around the auction house and Hefei stands but havent seen anyone selling them, also scared to just shout out that I am buying because I just dont know the prices for them and really dont want to get ripped off heh...

9. 7hech0isen0ne

I will set up some at auction house,or just roar you looking for me ,or wisper me!