Toast @Aegis

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LAWLUTHOUTBOI12, Sep 6, 2018.

1. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

lol people @ing and then back out I'm sleep

tamirtov and Yusuke like this.
  2. Aegis

Aegis Well-Known Member

I don't need to find reasons. There's literally already good reasons in your posts not to trust you. All of them are vague and without context. You expect us to be sheep and believe you when you throw in random screenshots and conversations with randoms in the discord or whatever. Why not say words and explain your situation? Or what about confessing something? Admit it, you are narcissistic even though you know RedFox's actions and decisions are justified. Don't act like that RedFox made decisions and actions thoughtlessly. The individual ban depends on the circumstances. Not all circumstances are the same. You are just still mad because they don't treat you or your friends special. Remember the thread about your chargebacks? You did same thing here. I mean like posting without context and screenshots that you want to make RedFox look bad even though there's nothing to make them look bad.

You are still the same person even though you said you changed. What fakeass.

Edited:

And then you will come up with random bs again and be coward as usual instead of being reasonable with me on RedFox's decisions and actions.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  3. wolfDee

wolfDee Well-Known Member

everyone got unbanned for this as i planned. you got banned for something else. i will let everyone know every time you post this.

4. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I explained the situation in a very long thread that got derailed after a week or so. I've never once asked for preferential treatment. This argument is pointless. You don't know me at all mate. I could give you my account info and you would still think I'm bullshitting lmao. That is fine.

Receiving funds from a massive chargeback is a process. I've received temporary credit and filled out an affidavit. They ultimately refunded me because Redfox chose not to respond to my tickets and contacting the merchant led to answer machine with no further contact.

I don't play Rumble Fighter nor do I want to. I quit the game for good. I'm all for bans when warranted, but not when it's unjust. I wasn't even gone for a week before this **** happened.

Yes and no. Your false report was what sparked this whole debacle. If you hadn't reported me I wouldn't be banned now.

BANGERR likes this.
  5. Aegis

Aegis Well-Known Member

Can you explain how was this unjust in the OP's case???? He shared account(s) and that's enough to permanently ban him. He was given a second chance.

Don't forget that he likely lied about nasty word bomb by DQA.

6. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Aegis

Aegis Well-Known Member

Lol. Figured. Yusuke chose not to voice his opinion about OP's "unjust case."

But though, what did you expect? You knew what you were doing and get your own account banned on all your own. Don't act like you didn't do anything wrong. RedFox is just so tired of your bs so they stopped responding to you.

Also, how the hell are you still here with that Yusuke forum account intact? That says something.

@Yusuke you dodged my 90% of paragraph with your sob-sob story which is also irrelevant. It's not even counter-argument. You're done, coward fakeass.

wolfDee likes this.
  8. LAWLUTHOUTBOI12

LAWLUTHOUTBOI12 New Member

when i get access to lugias screenshots ill make sure to post them if thread is still up when you banned him for no reason, he reported sme1 for ddosin u band that person 7 days then unban him in the same day an banned lugia LMA0 and said he framed the person while he had screenshots of him getting ddosed. but hey atleast u unbanned him right XD :)

yal rly like givin 2nd chances lol!!!

also random above me smd ROFL

9. Aegis

Aegis Well-Known Member

lol, its cute that you think your little fake "rebel" is working against redfox, it failed.

you still havent fix your small unreadable screenshots. did you actually expect us to think they are somehow relevant even tho they are not? i can badly read "basedsam." smh I lost all of my faith in you, Ahegao. i understand being upset but you are crossing the line and being rude troll blatantly. you are irrelevant now and so is yusuke. this is so silly. forreal now, im 100% out now. up to you all, you can judge them. look at yusuke dodging most of things i said about him with some bs posts. look at the op crossing the line and making no sense.

10. BANGERR

BANGERR New Member

i'm ahegao he's someone else u ******* random i already made my point btw isn't it ur bedtime EU random ROFl btw u k0k sucking gms isnt gonna make u a ca or w.e else u thinking

11. BANGERR

BANGERR New Member

and ppl wonder why nobody takes EU srsly y'all some fkn retards lold

12. LAWLUTHOUTBOI12

LAWLUTHOUTBOI12 New Member

i lost the random when he talked about some1 else beim relevant ROOOFL!!!! ur just a dk rider ** outa here boi and pm me more

xd

13. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

yusuke imma need that workout regime thx

14. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Hey Toast, stop playing into their game and use the rules you guys set about discussing bans. Watching this continue when you and everyone else already knows you're in the right is silly.

tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  15. wolfDee

wolfDee Well-Known Member

You got banned from a false report?
    Let's say that's true. Screenshot this and use it as proof. See how far you get.

HumoLoco likes this.
  16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

The best quote ever i have heard af.

tamirtov and Rorrun like this.
  17. Rorrun

Rorrun Member

@HumoLoco i see thru ur plans!! i can see how ure tryin to get to the gms using the confusion aegis created!

HumoLoco likes this.
  18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

HumoLoco is everywhere af cuz hes god above all af.

[GM]Shadow likes this.
  19. Infamy

Infamy Active Member

Bruh I've never seen someone spend so much time trying to expose the gms of a game with less than 100 active players. Like who takes a game THIS serious lol.

tamirtov likes this.
  20. malwand123

malwand123 New Member

Right.