Top 10 issues for 2020

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Jan 5, 2020.

1. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Don't even bother with RF. Cuz just like last pubs, they will fix or do what ever they want that will benefit them in the long run.

If the cared about us, changes would have long been made and we would for once get the exact same events and content as kr.

From Acclaim to RF, I posted so much stuff that is now in game and so many ppl in 9D thought I was making stuff up.

Well here it is, just RF didn't give it to us,.like we should have gotten it.

Have fun all!

I'll come visit in game one day "soon"!

Eroine likes this.
  2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

@[CM]NineArts thanks for answering the questions and put some light in some of the issues. Regarding the lore and some of the problems marked by players as highly important in the scale graphic, to be resolved and answered I will come back with some details in the coming days. Thank you again for your time and involvement.

@Swim
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    Athuyar and Swim like this.
  3. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

RF: oh no i wonder why our server is dying

also RF: "Generally, we do not assist in regards to trade scams what-so-ever." (this is a real sentence ninearts has said. let that sink in for a brief second)

Cytrix and Athuyar like this.
  4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

For those who have not read the notice, Junky91 is misdirecting our initial post.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/regarding-all-trades.49423/

"Generally, we do not assist in regards to trade scams what-so-ever.

We will however, do the best we can to recover your items AND take the appropriate action, only IF screenshots of a trade agreement in your chat logs are available. Without such evidence we will not be able to assist you with your scam issues.

What we need to see in your chat logs:
    Person A: How much much are you selling your (insert full item name)?
    Person B: 4 Billion. meet me at Auction House.
    Person A: (insert confirmation response)

Even when letting someone you consider a friend, or even a league mate borrow an item, we suggest always taking the proper screenshots.

If this can be provided, we will be able to take action immediately. We may not always be able to return items, but we will at least PERMANENTLY ban the scamming user.

Additionally, making claims towards an individual publicly is considered making defamatory statements and is a punishable offense. Please report all scam issues via support ticket."

Do not skew or change the direction of our words. What we meant is that in accordance to our terms, any trades are a player's sole responsibility. However, we will definitely be able to assist if certain conditions are met and we have enough evidence to take action.

5. begar2

begar2 Active Member

I am sorry but this is nonsense. So you are just accepting another bug and doing nothing with that. So instead of fixing that if i want to make trade i should get some VIDEO program and record every trade ??? This is joke.
    What about to fix that trade bug ??? As you said you should not assist with scams that scams should not even exist. How can i buy something when stand is only for 4b and Trade is bugged ?

Sorry but you are taking hundreds of thousands from players and provided services are terrible. Same as your post about new items and end game content. Yes we don t have all KR stuff KR got that 1 year ago but what we have now its our end game items. And ussually in every normal game you should be able get endgame gear and items in some time before new content . Not getting items witch are 2 years old and useless for new content.

So yea i want EX beads , or new weapons or relics from KL so guess i should come back maybe in 2021 and if i will be lucky i will get some ...

This is nice game or i don t know we maybe just know that game and that why we still play but you are losing ppl every day and ruining this game in each way well keep going.
    I am personally waititing till summer when i will have new desktop if it will continue like till now there will be absolutelly no reason to start this game again. Like now i am starting game just for 10 minutes until i get TEXTURE error and i can do something else

Well still thank you for answer...

ArcticRaven and Athuyar like this.
  6. [CM]NineArts

There is no bug with trades. They work exactly as they are supposed to. Players can add items to the trade window. Players can remove items from the trade window. Players can also decide to confirm the trade. In the case a trade doesn't go to plan, we need evidence of a trade agreement in order to ensure that the trade agreement is met or at least reversed.

Also, you do not need to download anything. All you need to do is press the Print Screen button on your keyboard which will take a screen capture of your game. Take a screen capture with a trade agreement visible, and that is all the evidence required.

Additionally we appreciate the feedback regarding our endgame content being un-achievable and will take it into consideration.

Regarding texture errors, we will be reassessing the severity and work with our developers to try and further remedy this issue.

We will see you in the summer time if you return.

7. begar2

begar2 Active Member

I really appreciate your reply really.
    But i am not sure if i understand your sentence correctly. Do you wanna tell me that end game content is achievable for at least 50 % of players ? (Sorry but i am not counting BoT, $$ sellers, 24/7 account sharers etc) Its game and we should enjoy that i can really play 4 and more hours per day but you are telling me that it is achievable ??

1. OP deco i use NEW premium band buff x10 MCG and i failed already 15 times to upgrade to Blood sorcerer and i need to upgrade 4x deco. Material for 1 try is around 255 Jewelery boxes if i am lucky. I have shlt gear dmg around 100k and Red potala i can solo with no problems but it take 30+ minutes and for 1 try i need 20+ runs...

Then i have to upgrade all decos to wrath 4x you need 3 yellow statues it will take another months when i consider what is ddrop rate of seals and only without event. Then you need 255 statues for trade then bags acctually there is so much of that tha it will take a lot of time even write it.
    (Main point is that even when i am making big effor and paying (NEW prem, BRANCHES for MCG with all boosts i am still failing crafts) But ok 1 year for deco.

2. Beads lets say just Tiger i need UT and i can get it from infinity dung when you count points with everyday 5 runs around 1 year.

So i have to play every single day few hours for 2 years to get just this items and i don t have worst gear its not just the best but its not the worst. KL relics again UT , a lot of GOLD Item mal stones and LLdung drops witch i got like 1 per 10 runs

3. KL lvl 10 relics ?? :D:D

The best part ICY epi. Thats just perfect how many ppl on server got that epi 10 ?? . Its daaam hard its take dam lot of time yes i can make solo red run but why ? I need like 5x 150 crafted items witch are failing at crafting WTF another 2 years ???

And i can keep going ...

BTW :
    We will see you in the summer time if you return. - thanks it shows how you value your customers but nwm i will be still looking and discussing with ppl on forum and as you said i hope that until summer there will be reason to play game again.

Athuyar likes this.
  8. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I'll give you some advice regarding jewel boxes that you can apply to pretty much every situation ingame to get better results. It isn't something really special but I see most people that play don't think it out that way so it's up to you to decide if it's a usefull change to you or not.

Farming red potala for jewel boxes takes longer than farming green runs for jewel boxes because red potala has 9 boxes that give jewel boxes and green has 6, you also have the benefit of getting alot of red passes to do fast red potala runs in case you want to get level 3 weapons and cloths. You only really need to do a select number of full red potala runs for condemend blood silk to upgrade to wrath which is at most 200 pieces.

So in general you need to think about effiiciency when you do something, if you plan on making an item always think of priorities regarding time/cost compared to other items that might give better results with far less cost. Simple example of making ALL your sealed stats to at least 2% crit damage from using normal sealed beads will give alot of benefit for a very low cost and/or very low effort.

9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

My top issue for 2020 is that they still havent shared any lunar sneak peaks. Like wtf, it's in 1 week. Is it too much to ask for some SS?

Athuyar likes this.
  10. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

my top 1 issue for 2020 is that they still haven't closed yet looool

Athuyar and KProphetK like this.
  11. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

The game it is not perfect, the community and redfox either.

Redfox must work with jongwong games and give the full korean content to players. The updates should be according to korean release, 1, 2 months but not years behind and not skiping the content and release jumping content. Redfox did good job with the game, adding kl expansion with those uts was a mistake, because we didn't have korean events to get uts and no other way to get it in game.

Guardians low levels should be game content available from pve in game.

Gambling in marketplace with boxes for costume or other items should be replace. In Acclaim one deco was 500 coins and we got it directly from marketplace, not have to gamble to get it like epic dragon.

Trollamite likes this.
  12. SirDracula

SirDracula Member

we all too yang play this game, we must do a character and logg in 20 years all new in game:)

Athuyar likes this.
  13. SirDracula

SirDracula Member

11. rollback - just some players got rollback, some lost all items for a peryoud (i received ticket answer " we didnt know peryoud u roll back")
    some didnt roll back so its not good.(me lost past 200 bil items in game).
    12. rollback efects: a. some lost items. xp, league gold, time...b. some lost item market credit was lost(i lost 1200$- i received back 15k cc , idn how was count, i send paypall hystory and nothing happened) c. players not roll back
    have gold, items etc. d. was no compensation for players who roll back, and any explain why that happened.
    13. ITEM Mall system - new items in game are like u want buy a car (too expensive) some items are usseless and we dont have a good explayn on items in description.
    14. autoplayers - some did max lvl whit autoplay program, resources, etc
    15 keep in mind:) i can go on

16, if anything good happen server die

17, gm. its not present in game, so maybe they play another game:) so dint know what real happened there

18. keep in mind i have more:)

19. drop its low now people join just in weekend becouse so borring, nothing to do whiteout event

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2020
    Athuyar likes this.
  14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Regarding the lore, this is how 9d story started :

It is clear that we are talking about 9 clans (the game is call 9Dragons ) and 1 vagabond path. After 14 years we deserve to have some answers to the questions :

Where are the advanced clans ? What is JG plan for the advanced clans ? Why only 6 dragons ?
    What is going on with the vagabond path ?

RedFox is just the publisher, so the questions should be answered by JG representatives.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Than, what is going on with the lore and content for this :

1. Unfinished dungeons :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hefei tournaments :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. New levels to coc and dungeons :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Hefei dungeon :
    [​IMG]

5.Quiz :
    [​IMG]

6.Infinite dungeon (Korea, long time ago)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Swim likes this.
  16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Fishing system Korea (not popular?... not well developed I would say) :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And vennus gifs :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Graphic and second version of the game probably is history because JG closed their you tube channel and video where they post about this. They should say simply : we will not focus anymore on this version or not for your market !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Athuyar likes this.
  18. [CM]NineArts

Hi Eroine,

Unfortunately, we do not have any information provided to us regarding the lore of Nine Dragons, but we will discuss this internally.

Please keep in mind that in Korea, there are still only 6 clans. We do not have any information regarding new classes, but once we do, we will inform the community.

https://www.ninedragons.co.kr/devel...=3573&flashname=sb_01.swf&pageNum=1&leftNum=1

19. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

Is that Real of what 9D2 could have been wow.....

Eroine likes this.
  20. [CM]NineArts

Regarding unfinished dungeons, and the Hefei dungeons, as well as the new levels to Cave of Conqueror, we would like to see the source URLs for this content so we can discuss them internally. The screenshots of the COC look like levels we already have.

Regarding the Hefei Tournament, we do have that content. However we periodically run it in-game.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/event-hero-tournament.35127/

This also was not a very popular system in Korea as the prizes for the tournament had left much to be desired.

We do have the quiz system that we periodically run during event periods.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/ox-quiz-introduction.6106/#post-94914

If there is anything further about the quiz system you would like to discuss let us know.

Also, we would like to ask about what is being brought up about the Infinite Dungeon System.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/update-infinite-dungeon.37781/

hearty likes this.