Trade System

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mikey, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Negrosaki

Negrosaki Well-Known Member

Even if we did get a trade system, the community is still shitty.
    That's one of the main reason why people quit, because no one wants to play with a room full of tryhards.

Pasha and Doberman like this.
  2. YinYan

YinYan Active Member

3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Think about the positives rather then the negatives. Yeah the community is "****" atm. But with a trade system comes new players. As it makes the most difference when anything that economical gets added. Though i don't really agree with your statement "The community is shitty" For the soul reason it really depends on who you hang around. It's your choice on whether or not you hang around a crowd that makes you feel like the community is shitty. An on a game like RF it's easy to make friends an make a cliq where you can say otherwise about the community. Once you find that cliq you'll end up enjoying the game alot more. I found mine when i formed the guild Original. I still have members going back to OGP Ventrillo Original that are still in Original to this date. You just gotta build loyalty man. A leader is built by his actions. Friends are built through kindness an leadership. I'd follow anyone that can build up a guild an convince there members how great they're. I truely beling that my members are great because they're my friends an my ego just transfuses with theres.

4. Ahegao

Ahegao Well-Known Member

People expect this community not to be toxic when it's so competitive ffs

Rectagon likes this.
  5. Inaros

Inaros Active Member

So a God really does exsist. Theres Hope!

6. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Tbqh most of the toxicness is through competitiveness an with that said after the end of the third round we'll just **** around an laugh at our out of this world insults we said ingame. Unless someone get's truely offended in which we apologize or atleast that's the case with people who chill with me. But sure people do put on a act when someones streaming on twitch.

7. Inaros

Inaros Active Member

But wouldn't a trade system also decrease the money brought in by RedFox/Nimonix

8. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Yea, but it would stop scams.

9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I've said in a recent comment how we can prevent the lost of profit. Through creating trade passes that cost RC or Carat. An the better trade passes which may have a boost of how many items can be trade or a expiration date that isn't as short. Would cost RC. While the Carat trade passes would give you 1 trade space. An maybe 1 day to use. Which would cause people to buy the RC one because let's say the carat one costs 10k carats. Not everyone makes carat very fast so they'll just take the RC if they have a choice.

Inaros likes this.
  10. Inaros

Inaros Active Member

I see by placing the limit on the trade, profit would go down little to non. Nice Work Mikey God

11. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

As long as we the community help NimoniX design the Trade system to not only benefit us but cause little to no profit decrease. They'll be more willing to implement this feature into NA.

12. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

You saying all this but you till here.

Major L for u boy.

moMo0 likes this.
  13. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

You make me wet. <3 If this is the real Yeezus hit me up ingame.

14. Tarkenxd

Tarkenxd Active Member

Well umm you're very optimistic I would say

15. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

<3

16. Negrosaki

Negrosaki Well-Known Member

We can think about it positive all we want.
    IF THE COMMUNITY DOES NOT CHANGE this game will die.
    I've met up with new players who played the game and they already told me that they don't like it because people keep being mean to them and treating them like ****. New players do not need to be in Free Channel with all of the Old Gens.

17. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

18. YinYan

YinYan Active Member

Agreed. I asked my friends to play this game with me but most likely it is just unplayable for new comers since the majority of the game are Old school players or how some people do not know what NHAA means and they all get haunted for the rest of their lives. Although asking for people to change is rather a big "hope" for us all because we the RF community is basically "we do the sht in our own way." RF has still been "living" with a bad community so it feels like its dying but it really isn't.

19. MaskedMan

MaskedMan Well-Known Member

And then u woke up....

20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Ok. Then why warframe's trade systems are better than any game?

How about.

Trade systems.

You place a shitty price who willing to buy or trade.

If they choice to buy, they have to use RC to buy your shitty rares items.

If they choice to trade, they have to offer you from their shitty rares items to your shitty rares items.

Trade systems is suppose to using RC to buy a rares items. No carats allowed. Why would they crying over the trade systems is going to destroy the profits? But look at warframe's trade systems is the king.

And yet they removed the gifts. They should've add to the opinion for accept or decline it. If a guy gift to someone from his credit card fraud or hacking carats. Then the people who has received the gifted if clicked accepted then it desire to be banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.