Trading System

Discussion in 'Etc' started by Jasou, Jul 16, 2016.

?

Do you think we should have a trading system set up?

1. Yea ***** i'm tired of this ********

85.7%
  2. Nah ***** you good

14.3%
  1. Jasou

Jasou New Member

Ever since OGP, we have been asking for a trading system so it would reduce the amount of people scamming.
    For example: Player A creates an agreement with Player B. Player B agrees. Player A gifts Player B their promised half, and Player B doesn't gift Player A their promised half.

While we have moved to literally TWO providers already, we still don't have a trading system set up.

Honestly, this is straight fucked up.

2. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

Let's all bet redfox aint going to give us a fking trade system. It's useless suggesting the same thread over ND over again.plus someone even give us a thread where it shows how the ideal of the trade system. Would look like but I guess redfox or nimonix *idk*. Didn't look into it. BTW ima not trying to discourage anyone who keep making these type of thread.And u know we the sad thing is? ******* GM don't ban fking scammers. GM talk like it's our fault that we get scam.wait it is our fault nvm lol.what I'm trying to say is then how tf are we supposed to tell if this niga is trust worthy or a lying ***** ass dude . (Haha like ur lying btch ass *our* ex)

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  3. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

That's a developer problem not a publisher problem, also you don't see gem fighter with a trade system. Gourdy isn't the one that made the no scammers ban rule. Elaborate more on this suggestion or it wont stand out.

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  4. SacredSword

Does gem fighter have a Plaza as well? Reason why I say it's useless is becauae. Same thread have been posted over n over and nimonix didn't say anything.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  5. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

They do, Nimonix probably fears of losing money and Korean developers tend to be stubborn when it comes to listening to their audience.

6. SacredSword

Haha see? Lol

tinytinytintin and Flamekiller like this.
  7. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

I've literally seen more than 22398423427834234283427834 threads about Trade System.

But we all know that it's never going to happen.