Triagrams = God?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HandSolo, Feb 26, 2016.

1. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

Yeah sure.. 6k dmg is ok .. right.. fine..Dream along
    If i go on my nuker and try to pk a war i get 1 shotted and deal max 100 dmg.. ok?

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

If the warrior has enough ck def or dodge, won't the nuker hit considerably less or miss frequently whilst the warrior smashes the nuker to the floor?

How on earth do you only hit 100 on a warrior?

3. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

100 damage? The hell was your stat build? Con?

Nukers in this version have DOUBLE the damage than their GC counterparts, stop trying to pin everything on P2W. Yes there are some elements which is boosted by P2W but this isn't one of them.

Hegemonic and Blitzcronk like this.
  4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I wasn't built anything special and I was still nuking Irisu for 1.5-2k at low EC when he was CS. Nuker will wreck a warrior at a distance without good ck def or resistance but if the warrior gets close enough, it's basically gg.

5. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

I was saying a random number -_- but no way in hell i'd hit 6k .. not in a milion years: 1k tops

6. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

No you SERIOUSLY can. Most nukers are built for full crit exploitation and what you took was most likely a crit to the face. Look man I ain't trying to say 'zomg there is no P2W' but you gotta understand that not every single element in this game is influenced by P2W. At H9 I still only have around 2k CK Def which is a total pittance. That's why at higher end Warriors have access to CK Immune Shields and the like, it Expects you to use the two CK shield skills against nukers.

7. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

CK shields for 10 seconds with 30 min recast ??

8. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

I stopped trying to make a point here.. They think those shields are good. LOL!

9. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

CK hyb ftw.Full con at fc6 and buffed up i have 30k hp.If i max my black(hp buff) i will have 39k hp on fc6 lol.Just ordinary +4 second role set.A ck hyb builded good will be a god.With banners and good gear it will have over 50-60k hp++.On top of that if u kg it then dam god.It deals more dmg than nuker if ck def debuff from defnuke lands.Also at LM and PS level it gets instant cast 12 and 15 sec recast nuke which does 6k and 8k dmg.A nuker highest skill does 5-6k only which it gets on higher levels.

10. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

Not having the damage to kill a nuker in 10 seconds.

Sorry guys but the only real response to this is simply to 'git gud'

11. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Remove those trigrams now! Make sure to delete them from cash inventory too and compensate the losses! Or I would suggest to change them for 30% kung fu bonus (black one), 30% EXP bonus (blue one), 30% Drop and 10% speed bonus (set effect). Still nice bonuses that players would buy for sure, but not that much pay2win.