True Evil Exocore - Updated (3/30/16)

Discussion in 'Exocore' started by Windstorm, Mar 30, 2016.

?

Do you like this exocore?

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. 50/50

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Nope!

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

True Evil

Idea : I have been a little on the dark side of fighting players in Rumble Fighter. In addition to handicapping myself slowly, making my rams, slide kicks, and panic disappear, I dreamt about the idea of being able to extend my combos, When I saw the Plasma Exo-Core, it looked very nice. Still, it was no where near to close to what I had in mind for my exo-core.

I suggest this exo-core to people who love to fight and push their combos to seemingly endless limits.

Exo-Core Description
    Exo Note - Ravaging through many enemies, kindness mixed in savage blood flowed throughout of the attacks of this Rumbler's limbs.
    After the blood stopped flowing hot, the mind at peace with experience gained to the point of no return, the Rumbler gave into it's conscience and begged for even more potential in a fight, whether it be a monster or a demon.
    The player will gain a mask like Persona's except it will cover the RIGHT SIDE of their face, same smoke effect, just the eye will be dark blue, and the mask will be black.
    [​IMG]

Exo-Core Abilities
    >>G (Will change the scroll's original >>G) :
    You grab and slam your opponent to the ground, right by your feet. It comes out slow and is un-blockable.
    - Refer to Ganondorf's Flame Choke (Super Smash Brothers 4)
    - [​IMG]

V Skill : Your character interrupts their attack animation and shoves their hand into the ground as fast as Plum Ninjutsu's kG P, making a small field appear (about as small as the diameter of Golden Blaze's B skill) and anyone in the field while airborne will take 200 damage. ENEMIES IN MIDAIR ONLY will be vulnerable to juggles for about 2-3 seconds (very similar to Arcane Gauntlet's B skill). Another beam is cast if V is pressed again, knocking down any enemy in midair or nearby to the ground. Can easily ground-hit after.
    [​IMG]

Example w/Metatron : KK KG, P-P, PPPP(V) KKPP
    - Both beams are blockable
    - Cooldown of 8 seconds, long enough to beat one more combo on the opponent before they fall to the ground.
    - First skill in RF that will be able for use mid-combo.
    - Costs 60, another 60 if V is pressed twice.

(Additional Note: Scrolls like Meriken and Soulless cannot do a second juggle after the V skill if they tried to. Example ;
    Soulless w/True Evil : KPP P P V (Enemy in the air) KPP will be a hit, not a grab to infinite juggle with)

B Skill : Your character's mask will have a dark eye for the duration of the cooldown of this skill.
    Your character will hold their mask as an exocore howl is performed. You gain a Rank III rune upgrade by random. The duration lasts as long as the exocore is activated.
    Can be activated multiple times until desired stat is acquired. And this means all of the runes ; none excluded.

- Costs 20 SP, Cooldown of 3 seconds for reactivation.

Charged B Skill
    After holding B, your character holds their mask and a rush in animation of the Silhouette (refer to Yaki Cannon's B skill) rushes in for a combo.
    - On hit : 550 damage will be dealt and for about 5 seconds, the opponent is ambushed by a series of endless claw marks (Similar to the V skill of the Z Exocore) and sends the opponent not too far away from the user..
    - On miss (failed hit) : Your character will slump for 1.5 seconds, recovering his/her breath with a exclamation mark above their head.
    - Cooldown does not change.
    - 110SP cost
    - Unblockable

And for those who are fans of forums,

+ Mid-Combo Extension
    + Great Wake-Up Game skills
    + Flashy
    + Can Overkill the opponent(s)
    +/- Fits many playstyles
    - High cool-down
    - Somewhat high SP consumption
    - Removes >>G from the held scroll

Edits
    - Changed V and B skills
    - Edited animation style of B skill, both charged and uncharged
    - Changed B skill's Rune Gain effect from whole match/adventure to exo-duration only.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    NeoStrayFox and Wasabi like this.
  2. Wasabi

Wasabi Active Member

this sounds boss as **** I hope it comes lol

Windstorm likes this.
  3. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

Bump?

Flamekiller likes this.
  4. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

latest bump

5. BJJsucksJJJgood

BJJsucksJJJgood Active Member

communism

Zastyy likes this.
  6. 12characters

12characters Well-Known Member

we gotta play again sometime you're like one of the funnest people to be around (IGN: Chrome hope you remember)

on topic:

support

off topic again:
    What's the game[​IMG]

7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

arcade game. a two bit to play.

8. HumanExperiment

HumanExperiment Member

12characters likes this.