Trust.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eviol, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eviol

Eviol Active Member

Hello my fellow Rumblers ,

I wanted to just Vent to you all about something that happened to me to further help anyone else who truly loves this game .

Don't ever give your account info no matter the case unless you truly are invested with the person in real life.
    I met a player about a year ago to this date whom I had trusted for about 6-9 months ; under the conditions and time spent and swagger of a true friend I thought . All if it to just be lies and unfaithful fake admirability at the end . October 2018 was in the heat where all the items you could ask for start coming to us as offers and I had no ability to gain access to my account .Furthermore , I had asked this player to do me a favor and buy me the Dummy sets I was missing at the time. I asked him to resell a few items due to the lack of funds i did have on the account. All goes well he says and over the course of the night resold All of my rares, items , blood , sweat, and all my precious time spent on the game I've played for years have been washed away to to an evil deed . I asked and pleaded for him to show me the account the the items he purchased as proof and reveled the mockery he did to me and the bond in a community I always seek to trust . He even managed to change my name to Hackedfor7mill and it hurts because My account value well over skyrocketed that amount and just for someone to do that is unjust and unfair. I then asked the company of RedFox to help me out in the matter and all they did was turn me away immediately and didn't handle the matter in any form. no action was taken upon said player nor was I compensated with my Items being refunded due to the matter. It was an awful time as a player who see's himself as part of the foundation and growth of this game as a whole over 8+years invested and bringing a good heart and help to all kinds of players that have come across this wonderful game. I wish in some way I could be helped with this ordeal but for right now I have realized I shouldn't just quit the game and give in to such inhuman acts . Here I am giving you a piece of my experience while downloading the game and give it another run , i hope to see familiar faces and all the new ones that may have joined us in this wonderful game we call Rumble Fighter .

IGN: Gwiazda , Alevio , Emancipate , Yeriogakai
    Guilds: RaVen , Chrono , (Various 1v1 guilds <3)

In all I wish for a fun experience and to be helped in this matter.

Thank you for your time brethren .

hello6789, dodobird123 and HoneySwiss like this.
  2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi @Eviol,

I apologize for what happened to your account. If you would like the support team to assist in your previous account, feel free to send in a support ticket.

Do remember that account sharing with other players is done at your own risk.

3. Regina94Ho

Regina94Ho New Member

Don't give out your selling pw!

4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Once you gave someone da share account you lose your privileges.

5. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

This.
    I know they would unban accounts with no problem, but recovering items I don't think so.

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. Eviol

Eviol Active Member

I would just like action taken against

IGN: Wokstar

He is the culprit of these actions and it isn’t fair truly .

dodobird123 likes this.
  7. Eviol

Eviol Active Member

They can return items I’m 100% sure of that .

8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

they wont. unless they hear player said chargeback when they got hacked they would return items.

9. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

you forgot to add Hackedfor7mil

nah joking, I feel your pain as well. I lost my main from transfer from OGP to GC and tbh its our own fault, if the players can't go a day without being kicked offline in a niga moment or the residual damage of one then why did I think I can find someone worth sharing an account with? :)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    hello6789 and HumoLoco like this.
  10. MeiTerumi

MeiTerumi New Member

You ask for it dumb person!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.