TS 100 from CC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nerkus789x, Mar 19, 2017.

1. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Hi, why these TS100 received with fragments resource in Hefei isnt tradeable? It used to be in GC :eek: :D. I made these TS hoping to sell them, but it seems i will have to use them by myself :D.

2. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Coz if you wanna get rich in this game u will have to sell your soul or buy from players by paying real money for it... Ppl does it and RF doesnt give a ****...

You think you could farm such an easy thing like TS and make money with it? Not in RF bro :)

same for those white and red banners... I burned 3 stacks of red passes in KJ already and still miss 66 KJSB to make red... Will take me 1,5 stacks more i think... As i said: sell your soul or open your wallet...

balb1n0 likes this.
  3. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Yup you can't. Some people don't understand what improvements are. Improvements are either considered as advantages or disadvantages. Keep crying.

Hegemonic likes this.
  4. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

My friend and I together have made around 1B at HM by doing GCM runs. If you think you need to spend $$ to make money in game then quit this game *****.

5. dingor

dingor New Member

Which pass you was using? I'm really interested at this.

Is it possible to go at other levels higher than HM?

6. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

We only go with red passes.

Yes, it's possible to go higher than HM. I went yesterday at H10 and I'm still getting good drops from the boss.

I sell GCM jacket & pants in auction and each room gives 1m in pure gold and bloody hermit herbs which I sell in clan base for 3m a stack.

dingor likes this.
  7. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I farm GCM a lot too and I recommend using normal purple passes instead. With no event, you get 4kk to 5kk each run. If event x3 drop on, you'll get 6kk something. It's the same for all normal passes. Trust me. If there's a little bit different, then purple passes will do even better. Faster, more money.

8. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

U dont know what u r saying lol... Reach high HG and u will see what u can do... Farm KL drops that aremt easy to sell... All the dungs drop rates **** hard af... All i can do atm is farm KL drops and red kylin runs..... All the items i need now are 4b++ gold.... No way i can reach that as fast as before... Iv even made new chars to farm dungs and tibet weaps with them while i leave a sell char logged in hefei... U dont ******* know who you are talking to. Leave your ign here and ill make u a visit moron.

9. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

They only do that to force u buying from IM... Thats why all those sets are untradeable too... U cant even farm those sets to sell them.... I was on RF side all the time too... But now i have been playing for 5 months and i consider myself as a long time player... I might be at top100 in terms of equipment.... Im mostly a pve player, i know how to farm... Thing is: as a long time player i dont feel rewarded at all... Ye i can make @1b per weekend just in KL drops but that is nothing compared to what i need now... Maybe its not RF fault... Maybe its those lucky b@stards selling KL beads for insane prices when all they had to do was buy some boxes... RF made normal banners cheaper by making red and white farmeable at KJ, but what about those KL beads? Will they only make them farmable when they have milked enough money from those guys? Meanwhile F2P players look like they dont even know the game coz they cant obtain those items...

10. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Thanks for guide guys, i will try harder like you. It seems its not that hard to make gold if you make 1 bill per weekend :O :D. Too bad there are many items not trade able, even some of them cant be moved to storage. Also, i wonder when Item Mall items will be trade able too, because Gift system cant be trusted :D

11. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Yup that's how it goes. The developer needs money in order to run the game. No matter what, they need it. However, they didn't make this game as P2W game because all items in this game can be bought. Either trade with gold or items. Apparently, they blocked the gift system temporarily, you may call it P2W for now but not after they allow the gift system back.

Some of you guys misunderstand what P2W really means. When it comes to P2W games, there are some things that you can't obtain no matter how hard you try and only obtainable through real money. Therefore, you can call those games as P2W.

Everything in 9Dragons is obtainable, so it's not P2W (After they allow gift system back though). Even if it may take you months, years, to obtain certain items, you can't call it P2W. Because they're obtainable.

12. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Apparently you forgot about scrolls (and maybe the 4 KL beads, don't know) and that item from IM that you need for decos or you get it from LL dungeon which I don't know cause it's not that important for me personally, but it might be a thing.

You shouldn't say something isn't really p2w cause you can buy it from other players that will buy it from item mall, it reduces the influence a little but it doesn't get rid of the idea. Reason why making all the item mall items tradable would be a good change, but not the best.

balb1n0 likes this.
  13. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Stfu *****. Not my fault your ******* rushed to HG without any gold to buy anything. At the rate I'm doing GCM, i'll be able to afford all the end gear in ths game before I even reach HG.

14. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Why did you use "Shouldn't say"? instead of "can't say"? Because my statement makes sense. You can buy them from other players, therefore, it's not a P2W game.

15. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

In that context the statement isn't true, for a game to not be p2w you would need the condition that any player that plays a game can obtain any stat bareing item besides cosmetics by doing ingame activities specially design to obtain them without the need of other curencies/activities besides the ingame variants.
    Scrolls do not fit to this condition. Regarding my other 2 examples [KL beads and decos] I do not know for sure.
    Premium can also be accounted for but I don't see it that much of a big deal.

Games in general have options for people to buy to get an advantage and depending on the influence those options offer makes it more p2w in comparison to free2play. Reason why I said making item mall tradable would be a good option but not the best.

balb1n0 likes this.