warrior difficulty in DG Loulan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hearty, Jan 26, 2020.

1. hearty

hearty Member

Hello team 9 dragons.

another frustration.
    I love playing with a warrior character. But I definitely can't enjoy that at DG de loulam.

Am I the only one who likes to play as a warrior?

I as several players, we were very happy with the update of DG de Loulan, it happens that after the update the mobs of the DG had a huge physical defense.
    It is practically impossible to make DG with a warrior character.
    This is unfortunate, as it limits playing with a specific character. remember that in the same DG I can do all the first part with a magical character with 20 level less than my warrior. it's sad not to be able to play warrior in a DG.
    If there are 4 kinds of characters, it is because many people like to play with different characters.
    There is no reason to limit DG entry to just magic characters (nucker), and for those who like to play with warriors. you will create another DG only for those who like to play as a warrior.

Yours sincerely OHUHO

2. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

not the last one you'll have to face

hearty likes this.
  3. teokisss2

teokisss2 New Member

CHI KHUNG difficulty in DG LIAO DONG....

4. teokisss2

teokisss2 New Member

Hello team 9 dragons.

another frustration.
    I love playing with a Chi Kung character. But I definitely can't enjoy that at DG de Liao Dong.

Am I the only one who likes to play as a chi khung?

I as several players, we were very happy with the update of DG de Liao Dong, it happens that after the update the mobs of the DG had a huge chi khung defense.
    It is practically impossible to make DG with a Chi Kung character.
    This is unfortunate, as it limits playing with a specific character. remember that in the same DG I can do all the first part with a magical character with 20 level less than my Chi Kung. it's sad not to be able to play Chi Kung in a DG.
    If there are 4 kinds of characters, it is because many people like to play with different characters.

Yours sincerely OHUHO

5. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

Teo, srs for ck is not as impossible as golden castle is for warrior.
    To fix srs for a nuker you just get a repell +15 melee weapon which are cheap now and you can finish it

hearty likes this.
  6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I like the way Loulan Dungeon is built. Some mobs are weak against CK, some you're better of killing as warrior. So there is quite a good balance in there. It kinda motivates people to engage the dungeon in a balanced team which is the actual purpose of dungeons. Dungeons are not made to do solo. There is nothing I would change about Loulan Dungeon except the drop rate of guardian souls. I did like 100 runs and had maybe 2 items drop. That is f.v.***** useless.

7. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

I second that

8. fasthunter

fasthunter New Member

you Guys think of playin g solo solo all kind of Shits... try see it from other Point of View, maybe your Suposed to Team up for Dgs u cant Solo jsut like those u can and other Cant and they must team up. < noticed that stop Cry and play becosue u like not becouse you looking for a Excuse for put a Blame in Somthing ;)

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

After spending over a decade of game at physical bosses as tanker (warrior) it is hard to change at dungeons for chi kung roles and not be able to tank it. We can't tank it because we can't access some of the items that could help tank the chi kung mobs as warriors. Same goes around for individual role in dungeons. Dungeons were design as group play, but became in few years individual ground. Again, after over a decade of individualism is hard to change to team play again.

Tankers roles equals tank everything.

As my experience with warriors since the game started I can say it : this game doesn't like warrior role. Warrior role suffered the greatest injustices in this game. Who remembers we had to build wis stat against chi kung role and pull Kg like crazy to survive in pvp ? Dark times for us.

Swim and hearty like this.
  10. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I’m a warrior and run solo GC, if you can’t do it then that’s motivation to get stronger!

11. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Only thing i can advise you is, team up with a ck char and do shared :)

12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Warriors and chi kung roles have different skills and different techniques to fight with chi kung mobs. As warrior even you finish the dungeon you do it in a longer time than with a chi kung roll assisted by mele weapon at pshy mobs, same level, same items (one pshy/one chi kung). Nukers or hybrids kill faster the mobs than you on warrior. They are opposite in defense than warriors and respond with chi kung damage, vs chi kung defense, the type of damage you as warrior didn't build up so much. Unfortunately, we can not see in the client how much damage the warrior receives from the chi kung mobs and how much the chi kung roles (in GC). Also, if you raise in levels, like 20 above or so, the difficulty will be lower and the damage pickup will be mitigated.

This is your video as warrior, first room time, IS6 :

Vs Lunaria video, first room time, IS5 :

It is clear the chi lung role is killing faster than warrior, their types of mobs.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    Athuyar and hearty like this.
  13. hearty

hearty Member

I agree.

There may still seem to be SRS that is difficult with her, she is not impossible.
    at DG Loulan it is very unbalanced.
    because I can do it with characters 20, 30, or even 40 levels lower, using bracer psh, without needing all the relics.
    when with a warrior, I can't.
    I just think it could be more balanced, so that you could level it up with a warrior.

14. hearty

hearty Member

just starting a comparison.
    in the videos posted by Eroine.
    with the warrior lv 246, he spent 9.25 minutes to open the doors, and didn’t kill all the mob in the first part.
    in the lv 245 lunaria video, it took 3 minutes to kill all the mob.
    it is a matter of comparison.

Eroine likes this.
  15. hearty

hearty Member

Thank you very much, Eroine.
    I think you demonstrated what you were saying well. It is not just a matter of commitment and dedication, or wanting to get stronger, or wanting to have all the relics of the game.
    The video shows that the difference is very big.

Eroine likes this.
  16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

And Ozbud warrior was assisted by pocket healer with buffs and damage party buff and Lunaria no.
    If you look at all Lunaria video, in 3 minutes Lunaria makes 2 rounds no 1 of first room, so is like 1 min. 30 sec per first room. Warrior is 9x time vs chi kung roles.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    Athuyar and hearty like this.
  17. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Warriors should invest in repel bracers +15 for the aoe skill, should help a bit. That's pretty much all you can do if you choose to solo
    That warrior seems to have some good gears + Icy epi but the run was really depressing, I've yet to play warrior on this publisher not about to start now for sure!! lol

hearty likes this.
  18. hearty

hearty Member

[QUOTE = "Eroine, post: 478040, membro: 21155"] E o guerreiro Ozbud foi assistido por curandeiro de bolso com buffs e buff de grupo de dano e Lunaria no. [/ QUOTE]

Well remembered. a weapon was also different, one was his +20 and Lunaria +19, which proves that it's not just the items. under equal conditions, Chi kung has an enormous advantage.

19. hearty

hearty Member

The difference is so big that Erone did not warn and never considered that Lunaria made it 2 x room 1.
    summing up the Ozibud fighter spent 9.25 to kill half the mobs in the room. And Lunaria 1 minute and 30 seconds to kill everyone.

20. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

can A warrior do gc as quickly as a ck user? NO

can a warrior solo gc which is the topic of the original post? Yes it can.

don’t need to show videos of comparison everyone knows it. First ppl complain Potala only for ck, now the same with golden castle. If you can’t do something, get stronger until you can do it, do in party as game is meant to be played, or change role. Simple.

diorgenes1988 and Perfection like this.