Weapon Switch Glitch w trashing BD weapons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WhozUrDaddy, Jan 8, 2019.

1. WhozUrDaddy

WhozUrDaddy New Member

I am asking if anyone else has had this issue? When you go to trash a BD weapon because they don't sell for some stupid reason you have to trash the lower weapons. So in the process of accepting the trash you get a slight lag glitch and then your weapons switch and you trash your equipped weapon. This has happened now 2x since the thanksgiving event on me and now I lost a Wave +14 spear w 6 options and 2k damage orts because of this and support wont help after the first time. So if this is an issue on their end of game play because it is their servers why cant I get my weapon back? Im sorry I don't spend money on this game and I only grind for my things I get. Now being HI12 w barely any gold and no weapon Thanks RF your support sucks ass!

2. Nythrilyn

Nythrilyn New Member

Why do you trash them? Just disassemble them.. then you won't have this issue xD

3. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

OMG. My condolences. But you might have better luck at DMV office

4. Nythrilyn

Nythrilyn New Member

OR, place your weapon in storage before planning to open boxes and trash weapons. Since this has happened to you before =/ If you want, I can give you my more inferior +11 Wave weapon if you want to keep using your warrior, as Medusa is just a seller now, I know it is nothing like your very expensive +14, but its something.