What Happened To Boss Mode?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZeusCannonIs24, May 27, 2020.

1. ZeusCannonIs24

ZeusCannonIs24 New Member

Hi! I'm not great at writing forum posts so I'll just try to get to the point an explain it the best I can.

I used to play this game in it's OGP era. I remember having so much fun with Boss Mode with my friends. Always trying new strategies to try and beat it faster or trying to make sets with higher stats.

I recently started playing again and I bought some credits and bought some SP gear and Caduceus. I was ready to heal my friends to victory in some vlad hell runs like the good ol' days!
    It was a lot of fun. Trying to remember all the secrets and remembering all the boss patterns etc.

but then... I couldn't help but feel disappointed when I saw that Vlad hell chests only sell for 25 carats.
    The once great way of being rewarded for playing my favorite part the game is completely gone.

I can't even imagine playing boss mode hoping to gain any carats with chest selling at this price. Especially vlad hell chest. So what I'm suggesting is a sell price increase in boss mode chest.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  2. ZeusCannonIs24

ZeusCannonIs24 New Member

One more point I realized I forgot to make in my original post:
    Selling BM chest used to be a great way to come up with enough carats to buy keys to open your boss mode chests. (1600 for a current hard or hell key). Right now you'd have to sell 64 chests from vlad hell in order to buy 1 hell key.
    or 106 Sactuary Hell chest for 1 hell key

MyHero likes this.
  3. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

They reduced it to nothing because of hackers. Their "solutions" are always reactive and a hot fix toward hackers.

I can't imagine they will ever be coming up with an alternative solution in the foreseeable future especially because the majority of players do not care nor does this impact the Credit sales in any way.