What is it about this game makes us keep coming back?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vrangsinn, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

Hello again everyone.

I took a good break because of the same reasons pretty much everyone else did. But now a friend of mine and I are back to play a bit while we have some free time. But we don't know what to do. :( I am going to be making a new character to play with him (his first character on this new publisher). We have both scoped out the forums to see what's been going on. When I left, it seemed a lot of people are going to white side, so we might do that.

But anyway, it'd be nice to catch up with acquaintances/friends I made earlier. So if any of you still play, please let me know and maybe we can have some fun for a bit.

Also LOL @ coming back and getting a message that there had been many unsuccessful attempts at getting into my account. Who trying to take all of my cowpats???? Shame on you.

Cheers all.

MAITRAYA and tinytinytintin like this.
  2. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

Lmao to the cowpats. How do your stacks stack against mine ... hmm? I miss dropping them on ppl when theyre dead b4 I rez them. Maybe u can join @Andromeda and her cowpats business. =P

AND just felt inclined to reply to your question. For me it's the ppl i end up bonding with, the chance to meet folks frm around the world and learning of other cultures, and the laughs ppl supply me with from chats, and the random nonsense of side fun that leads to non productiveness of leveling/gearing up (*collects more cowpats), and ofc the new content from this version.

And Welcome back! Hope u enjoy yourself :)

Andromeda likes this.
  3. Andromeda

Andromeda Member

HAHAHAHA you tagged me in a post about cowpats :D you are so silly I kinda stopped farming cowpats though sadly it is a smelly business and I pride myself on smelling fresh and clean ^_^ <3

Pna1Dra6on likes this.
  4. OGxSF

OGxSF New Member

Having quit and restarted this game since Akklame, GC, G1 and now this...

Some of it is the players, some of whom are truly amazing people. Laughter and jokes filling up pt and league chat. Also, the memories, like grinding with a friend, suddenly getting pked by someone 50 lvls above you, only to have your pt member log off and a mysterious masked char with +9 (remember when they were impossible to get? xD) appear and suddenly start tearing things up.

Despite the insanity of so many players and the roars spats which are essentially unchanged for the last few years, I still keep roar open. O_O

5. Sponk

Sponk Member

Just unlocked my account and logged in here for the first time in quite awhile. Been kind of interested in trying it out again after a rather failed start. Currently downloading. How is the population here now?