When was the last time RF got an balance update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aetherkin, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

Why do you continue to play the 1v1 circumstance when theirs a number of other circumstances that are more bound to happen then the 1v1 curcumstance. I mean you barely ever get to 1v1 in game with exos because your either in a team play game or a single player game in which you have more then just one user to watch out for..
    More llikely circumstances where these exo's will be nukes

Team based games(Glacier,Dos,moon, and risky):
    • You attacking opponent A when opponent B decides to blindside you and turn your ass into a zombie.It would be hard enough to fight these 2 without exos. Tell me how hard it will be to fight them as a zombie when they can easily turn you back into a zombie. Whats the counter play in this circumstance.What would be the counterplay if your fighting someone else. Theirs no chance of defense and no chance of recovery if your in that state because the base speed is slow(its slow that the running cool down goes negative and sends you backwards, not to mention the long wake up, and long recoil of the punch)
    • A Whole team has zombie exo or the snake exo will it be a fair fight?Well if ones hard enough to avoid 3 more will be near impossible to avoid.... This is a scaled example but when you reduce the factors it still ends up as the exo being the problem.

Single player games(Glacier,dos,moon,risky, and demo)
    • All it takes is one 1 person with baserker to go happy hour and start blindside everyone and because baserker keeps your ridiculously safe you have very few chances of killing them.
    • If multiple people have it then its a rap you are either stuck blocking the whole time or end up dead when trying to attack.
    You continue to play this 1v1 scenario and judge it as if this game 1v1's with exos but their are way more factors to consider and are more likely to happen.I mean ya these exo's are fair in a 1v1 circumstance but that's rarely the case in this game...

lol'd I thought 1v1ers hate op exo clowns

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Aetherkin

Aetherkin Member

I only use scrolls though.
    ',' Sold ThunderBlades and Berserker.

3. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

If they blindside them, that's their fault, not the exo. They're playing team mode and tunnel vision? Then they **** at team mode.
    This can be many exos, not just Phantomcore and Snake. It's the reason no duplicate exos are allowed.
    That's their fault though, they didn't check what exos the enemy had before the match and then tunnel visioned on other enemies without respecting the incoming Berserker. If you're really there to win, you won't get blindsided by an exo.

You can literally do that with any exo and even scrolls. This is why balancing from a team or free for all perspective makes no sense, you'd have to nerf every exo and scroll to hit super slow, so that there's no chance of creating a bad situation for 1 player.

4. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

Ever since OGP started putting out more astro items...

tamirtov and tinytinytintin like this.
  5. TheRealDexter

TheRealDexter Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.