Where are the good 1v1ers?

Discussion in 'Match Planning' started by Jun1or, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Saiiyuki

Saiiyuki Well-Known Member

Wasn't going to bother responding since I don't feel like having back and forth arguments with you. I honestly didn't think I'd have to point this out.

This was directed toward you as a question. Not sarcasm. If it was sarcasm then I would've made sure you knew by posting something like the Willy Wonka meme. Or phrased it in a way that made it definitive that it was sarcsam like I always do.

This is a condescending statement. Again not sarcasm. I said that because you took the first question with a grain of salt and it went straight to your feelings. So you decided to get snippy with me trying to condescend to me.

That second statement was definitely throwing some shade around. The first one was an honest question. You're so eager to argue with me lmfao. And you call me a pseudo-intellectual...

[​IMG]

Not going to go back and forth with you about something as stupid as this. This'll be my last comment on this thread.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  2. Foesss

Foesss Active Member

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Jun1or

Jun1or Member

Classic Sai, idiotic arguments with a corny cac gif to end it all. But lets dissect again.

"
    This was directed toward you as a question. Not sarcasm. If it was sarcasm then I would've made sure you knew by posting something like the Willy Wonka meme. Or phrased it in a way that made it definitive that it was sarcsam like I always do."

Sarcasm is discreet and evident. Saying "you revived 1v1" when I clearly say it is obviously a poor attempt at being sarcastic or insulting. It's like someone saying "I got a 1900 on the SATs" and someone else responding "YOU got a 1900 on the SATs?" Not only that, but you even said "thats all you did" to add a cherry to the top.

"
    This is a condescending statement. Again not sarcasm. I said that because you took the first question with a grain of salt and it went straight to your feelings. So you decided to get snippy with me trying to condescend to me. "

I was replying in an insulting manner just the way you were by saying "you revived 1v1." The funny part is that we've had an argument on the same exact subject, thus disproving your poor attempt at victimized ignorance. It's really sad.

"That second statement was definitely throwing some shade around. The first one was an honest question. You're so eager to argue with me lmfao. And you call me a pseudo-intellectual..."

It wasn't an honest question because we've been over this before. Please stop trying. I like to argue and argue with anybody. if your dumb enough to grab the bait, then I think I succeeded in my plan. stupid lmaoo

4. Jun1or

Jun1or Member

Is this supposed to be one of those spite posts you ask people do to for you when your arguing? Is it because I don't think your better than Varnak or Vaas? lmaoooo u never change

5. DoeGotShwag

DoeGotShwag Active Member

x.x

6. Foesss

Foesss Active Member

As you said before when Lewx posted fraud SS's of me but you still said "dam" I'm just doing the same, what goes around comes around right? :D

Oh and I could care less about Varnak, I know what I think is right, and if you look closely I never said I was better than Vaas it just says Varnak. Sorry breh. ;)

7. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

8. Jun1or

Jun1or Member

[​IMG] did you rlly just sit here and prove my point about "spite" [​IMG]

is doe not apart of "anyone else" ... [​IMG]

9. Foesss

Foesss Active Member

Focus Jr, you're just mad I'm saying damn to the ether three or two posts above LOL! I have messaged Doe many times that it's flame bait, and you're simply taking it. But let's keep going. I am the best.

:p

10. Jun1or

Jun1or Member

"ether"
    [​IMG]

realizes he's completely wrong, tries to pull the "i was trolling!!!!!!#!#!#!$#$@@#@#@@@$#!!!" card. u even admitted saying damn out of spite and saltiness ... LMAOOOO STOP FOES PLS LMAOOO

[​IMG]

11. Foesss

Foesss Active Member

Trying too hard now are we? Nah and it wasn't out of saltiness you're mad you took Sai's bait and everyone went against it because of how bad you snapped. And I'm the salty one? LMFAO.

Try again, done with you.

Note: This was GC but it's the same list posted on RedFox because Musa asked me to do it, and boy it worked. Also why else do you think Doe didn't go against the thread like he did on Tylers?

[​IMG]

Come on now. :)

12. DoeGotShwag

DoeGotShwag Active Member

I just wanted 2 ** with solix lol

13. Jun1or

Jun1or Member

writing so much for flame bait [​IMG]

sai said she wasn't trying to argue, what bait are u talking about. do u kno what bait means? [​IMG]

u basically admitted to saying "damn" because of something about lewx. yes u are the salty one df?> [​IMG]

u even kik'd me saying "I am the best" so u were flame baiting Doe...in my kik messages? [​IMG]

because doe wanted to ** wit solix? [​IMG]

14. Foesss

Foesss Active Member

Hell yeah I'm writing that much problem LOL! Okay if Sai wasn't trying to argue why did you continue? Yeah I'm simply doing the same to you, yeah I kik'd you saying I was the best but isn't that what you did when you played RF? All you did was scream you were the best but duck when it came to Urbal or Branz calling you out.. LOL!

Once again why would Doe take it serious if he knows it's flame bait. Try harder please. LOL!!!!!

15. Jun1or

Jun1or Member

See your bringing up other **** again, y u so salty LOL.

"Okay if Sai wasn't trying to argue why did you continue?"

TO BAIT HER TO ARGUE WITH ME LMAO WDF?? You don't say "im not tryna argue" and then say u were baiting. come on foes, im training u here.

and df. i beat urbal and beat branz. i can say im the best if ive beaten the best.

what does me saying im the best correlate to YOU saying you were the best. u said that u said u were the best to flame bait Doe. but in my kik messages, how would he see it?
    [​IMG]
    u lost 30 times to branz in one day and said u were the best. sdfu LMAO

16. Foesss

Foesss Active Member

Bringing up the past? I beat Branz after though many times, mad? Now you're lying you got hella mad just because of what Saiyukii said LMAO, there was no intention of you baiting you were just straight up angry, Urbal beat you 9-3 and you rage quitted, =/

That you once did the same thing? So what's wrong with me saying I'm the best? Like I said before I have told him about it, try again LOL! You trash talked Branz so much but you ducked and when you finally faced him you lost?

How are you the so called former best?

[​IMG]

Just stop.

17. VMGTAPGAWDZIGGY

VMGTAPGAWDZIGGY Active Member

damn Foes taking another L. regulation squad up rn vmg tap gods :)

18. Foesss

Foesss Active Member

Oh lord, Jr told me I get people to say "damn" for me but he has his regulation squad buttbuddy here. LOL!

19. Jun1or

Jun1or Member

quitted isnt a word btw

and ill ask branz about yall series aight

why would i get mad at what sai said, if she specifically said it wasnt bait. pls try to ur best to comprehend

urbal never beat me 9-3 . urbal hasnt beaten me in years

and i never finally faced him. are u rlly tryna make stuff up for forums... my man...

20. VMGTAPGAWDZIGGY

VMGTAPGAWDZIGGY Active Member

i just checked forums once in a blue moon and seen him giving you a L. i havent texted junior in like 3 days . wassup ***** boy u ugly . send me that song that u were supposed to send me .