Where should I be grinding for gold?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Thornz999, May 15, 2023.

1. Thornz999

Thornz999 New Member

I just hit level 152 last night, thanks to Superior CoF. The gold from SCoF seems pretty decent, but are there other places that are better at my level? If someone could share some of the best gold grinding options that would be great. And I’m assuming there are going to be better options as I level up?

From a little research it sounds like SGCM, Red CC, and Tibet were the go to options back in the day, but that was before SCoF. Is SCoF better? Is Red CC still the best? Or is that info just completely outdated….

2. Fulca

Fulca Member

When you go to Extreme CoF. It's doesn't' drop so much items.
    I recommend to pump that Superior version so much. That it doesn't' drop any experience to you.

I have tried to figure it out myself too, that where is the best locations to get money.
    I just go there, where I get experience and same time I get items what I can sell.

TIBET
    [​IMG]
    • Those are the places, where people are grinding money.
    Kunlun
    [​IMG]
    • Those are the places, where people are grinding money.
    • 1. Killing rats.
    • 2. Stay still and the enemy's comes to you in some exact spot.
    • 3. Killing Kunlun masters near the bridge.

There may by some other places too, but I haven't been in all areas.
    At Kunlun map, you get about 10 million in 1 hour. Maybe more, but I think that's the sum you get.

Some people will recommend The Cave of the Conqueror in the Bloody plains dungeon place. Myself I skip the The Cave of The Conqueror, because I don't want to pay so much for the entry ticket to get money. And when you go to the that dungeon, your Bags going to by very fast full. So you don't get everything you want when the dungeon is over.

3. scott303030

scott303030 Member

Red CC,1hour=30 million,rich fast,just pick up weap,and pass of rise dragon

4. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

You can grind in KL Furious mobs near Lost Camp if you got the gear and level . You dont need the best relics, I think more important is the level . I am at HI11 and I can kill them with 4-5 nukes (CK Hyb) and you can get Flaming Wind boxes. If you use drop card u can get around 50 boxes in 30 mins and then sell the weapons.