Why is a Safe Zone not Safe from PKing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MommaBear, Aug 4, 2023.

1. MommaBear

MommaBear New Member

I know someone is going to say "Its only a SZ to mobs, not players!"

Then there is no need to call it a Safe Zone - Because by design, the Dev's dont place any mobs close that can get into the Safe Zone - So its stupid and dumb to be called a SZ!

I know that the SZ area's can be 100% Safe from PvP, because G1 done it when they had the game, and the Punishment was way more severe than it is now or with any other publisher. If the Dev's dont want to make them 100% safe and dont say they cant (Infinite Dungeon area was PvP once.)

Then make the punishment so severe that a player will think 2x,3x or more before they attack anyone in the SZ! Make them Want4ed and make it so they can be arrested in Hefei or any map or area! Make the jail time 24-72 hours and any char on that account cant be used til the jail time is done. jail time should be account based because the person did the actions, so make that person suffer by making the account unplayable until the jail time is served!

It may seem a bit much to do that, but then its not a good thing for new players to go to the restroom and come back dead either and you got John Doe over there PKing everyone is SZ and really nothing is being done. Wow they are slowed and loose some stats - Hell Some players loosing those stats still cant be killed by other players!

2. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

There was once disrupted nerves debuff on major pen which prevents the killer from rampaging afk players in safe zone. Dunno which version of 9d was that but it was like 5 minutes disrupted nerves. Hence, the offender can only kill once every 5 minutes inside the safe zone. Or maybe it still exist in this server but blocked by cc resistance gears/relics. Or totally removed. Idk.

KProphetK likes this.
  3. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

For a while there in G1 they had a debuff that prevented a player from attacking anyone if SZ's. What would happen was - The player that attacked another player in any SZ was hit with a debuff that prevented them from attacking anyone or mobs for 30 to 1 hour (I think the time is correct - not 100% of time limit.) I just remember being attack in BP a lot and Yakuza/ET/Asc members would just sit in the doorway of BP and wait for players trying to enter BP area to go to CoC.

This type of Debuff will work here, if RF told not asked the Dev's to implement it here, or just give them Jail time to the point that they think about doing it here.

https://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/safe-zone-pk-ing.52792/#post-504770

Last edited: Aug 5, 2023