Why it's not going anywhere

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sadowclone, May 22, 2016.

1. sadowclone

sadowclone New Member

Reason why:

1. No marketing whatsoever. I mean, the only players who still plays this game are those that played 9D since Acclaim or GC and most of us already gave up once they died. Solution: market this game to new players.

2. No Contents. Solution: Add contents to this game. Add advance clans.

3. No "community" events. Bring some ORGANIZED, FAIR, and FUN events.

2. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

The attendance event is dumb also. On 1 account you get gifts, but only one character can use banner. Why would anyone make an alt when he can't use 30days gift banner. Don't say ******** like its a gift be happy, its advantage someone will have over you on this unscrupulous pk server.
    So no alts to help low maps live. Imagine you are new player and start playing in completely empty low lvl map... lol

3. GoliaX

GoliaX Member

Yeah the attendence event is cool for few items, the rest are useless which occupy slots and you cannot trade them on NPC, I needed to create nub chars in my account ONLY for all these items, like this super attendance reward box that give 2 items, useless for people that buy cashop pills, plus vitality pills and others like kung-fu boost so, wtf? I dont need all this with premium and I am not saying about stop the event bcos not all are premium, but, just make us able to sell them to NPC, not even sell or trade with people standing or trading,ONLY TO NPC!, cmon I have 2 bags full of this bloody items and I DONT KNOW why the hell we cannot get ride of it? So are we gonna bug, xploit and take profit or something deleting these useless items? Am I missing something or??
    It's just annoying Ahri, please make us able to sell ONLY to NPC, like the freaking rings I have in my bag since I am low level, I even got the extra cashop bag and we need more and more space every month, make us able to have 10 bags then maybe we can solve something, cause in one year my bags will be full, just It has no sense and I dunno why something SOOOO simple you didn't think on it.

4. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

i just trash the stuff it works for me but the vitality pills are completely useless