Why nimonix...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sugar, Jun 7, 2016.

?

Do you agree with my argument..

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm overreacting

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sugar

Sugar Active Member

Gem has SO MANY items we lack SO MANY modes we lack .. This feels like we're the adopted child and you don't give us the same treatment as your original why do you keep this NA server running if you're going to be bias on who you do things for my heart aches every time I see how little you do for us. You just give us to a new company whenever you don't agree with how someone does things petty soon were just gonna be that server nobody wants to deal with.... Tell us what we did to deserve this! How can we get you to treat us better??? Throwing money at you doesn't work! Suggesting ideas for ideas didn't work! Being patient for you doesn't work! This is like a relationship if you can't be open and communicate with us were going to fall apart and this game won't work anymore.... We've done nothing but stay loyal like how many times are you going to hurt us?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
    Sohoshiro and Mach9Recoded like this.
  2. Sugar

Sugar Active Member

Why are we suggesting items im really sure gem fighter didn't have to ... Why do we have to work extra hard..?? RF Japan is already better than NA and it's supposedly new .. What is this?? I feel some type of hate or like we don't matter. Save us the trouble and just update our RF with all the current gem fighter files that's the best thing you can do so we don't have to ask for new content at all

Mach9Recoded likes this.
  3. Sugar

Sugar Active Member

Bump

4. furkan13muh

furkan13muh Active Member

Racism. :(

akai99, Mach9Recoded and Myths like this.
  5. Myths

Myths Clean Up Crew

Yeah it's funny how most of our rares are in their shop. Some are even carats (i'm looking at you dhn). We are treated like **** compared to Gem Fighter. The reason behind it is they know we will pay lots of $$$ for these rare items.
    Conclusion: Nimonix is racist

Negrosaki and furkan13muh like this.
  6. Mach9Recoded

Mach9Recoded Active Member

:eek: DHN is carats in KR??? WDF????? Yep its confirmed... nimo is a racist son of a..... Well i would love for nimo to listen to us more but honestly this is very unlikely that they will change a single thing. I dont have high hopes since ive been with this game for a while but if only they would fking listen :(

Myths and furkan13muh like this.
  7. Myths

Myths Clean Up Crew

Yes, it is carats in GEM (37k unless they changed it). Meanwhile in our version we have to empty out our wallets during a spenders, get down on our knees, give RNJesus a bj, and hope that we get it perm out of the box. Yes, I am very salty that I got 2 timed versions of the scroll this past spender. :mad:

Mach9Recoded likes this.
  8. Sugar

Sugar Active Member

Quake , tsunami and winter general are in shop also :I

9. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

If rare scrolls/exocores are getting passed out as shop items in Gem Fighter, I don't see why it's wrong to give rare scrolls/exocores for spenders anymore lol

Mexicano likes this.
  10. Mach9Recoded

Mach9Recoded Active Member

omfg i dont really care about exos but the ammount of updates and content were missing is just retarded, i cant name any other game that has deprived one of their servers this much

Myths and Sugar like this.
  11. Sugar

Sugar Active Member

You mean like 100% get it for spending a certain amount? Or you mean a box? (Hope its first option)

12. Shana

Like getting the perm version as the spenders reward. I'm done with boxes, so yeah..no boxes for me

Myths and Sugar like this.
  13. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

The developers are Korean and will most likely cater more to their people. usa and asia versions of any game made from Asians tend to be a bit different from each other.

14. Shana

There are so much people who spent in the thousands for these rares. I'm not sure if they will ever release rares so easily because of it. The consumer backlash will be great (the people who actually spent the money to get those rares will be outraged).

But then again, Gem fighter's shop is sellin these rare scrolls as if they're not rare. Funny how Cyclone in particular is the rare scroll over there though

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  15. Sugar

Sugar Active Member

Well elsword is a good example KR is ahead of NA deffintly but they don't have to worry because they know 100% KOG won't leave out the BIG important updates like content and character releases

16. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Really nothing us players can do about it.

Fraud, TimeSplitter and Flamekiller like this.
  17. Panties

Panties New Member

I would like for new modes and whatnot, but I think Nimonix would just ignore us.. again.

18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Funny is.

Korean does not have culture like we have like the holiday and ****.

They don't have, they trash it. If they have it, they put it.
    We have, they selling us as a rarest items. If we don't have, they still selling us as rarest items.

Like what do they called football what do we called football?

They called football is soccer.
    We called football is football, but we called soccer in the different subject.

This is America.
    American is the one who care about old fashion, don't want to change anything, my ass.

So what the point of compare rf vs gf? it's like an apple vs orange.

19. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Cultures may be different but it doesn't mean his complaints are invalid. He just wants NA to be treated just as well as the GF community. We don't need to have the exact same items as them but I'm sure players would appreciate having more maps and other modes that GF and RFJ have been given.

Fraud and Mexicano like this.
  20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Then why we can't get soccer modes? That soccer modes was come out in 09. Is that problems?

Shana likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.