WOW thanks game master !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stabins, May 18, 2016.

1. Stabins

Stabins New Member

You make me quit this game after 5 days server onpen l see player 100% Bee pet and full set of skills no more $ for you .. am not going to pay if you host like this !!

2. Litoz94

Litoz94 Member

Yeah somehow people reach m33 in 3 days Its mathematically impossible no matter how many 2x exp you use GM need to check on this

3. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

actually it's possible, i left my char for grinding not even 15 hours a day and in 2 days i got from m20-m32 (almost m33) so if people have time to check on their auto hunt and keep repilling when needed, i'm sure u can get m33 easily from 100-m33 within 3days

4. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

you just have to know which mob give you the best exp, then you grind with it (i grind with LB on the mobs that give me the best exp possible for that level) so yea it's pretty fast (with 2x pill and 10% drop rate time effect, i didn't even use the 20% exp time effect)

5. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

oh and 1 last thing, this is me solo leveling, with party you get more exp also

6. CrazyVanZ

CrazyVanZ Member

there's a lot of people in royal serpent who grind 24/7 with xp pill thats is why they lvl too fast and also having auto hunt scroll. u can leave your account without controlling it. and about on exp pet issue i think pet exp is x2 also and when u used pet xp it become x3 that is why they lvl there pet too fast..