WTS 150% Leet and other junk for silver

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by dididigit, May 22, 2017.

1. xEXPx

xEXPx Member

Awts. you mad huhhhhhh. How you gonna call me trash when you ARE trash for real. zzzzz

-Exp

2. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Keep making lies if you want. As some one who has had experiences with the Siege guild but is no longer in the guild currently I can honestly say the majority of them are good people. They don't demand a whole lot. Just to be active and level up really. Nobody had a problem with Siege guild until ViRaL lost B4G. Then the crying began. If there is anything rotten about Guan it's the few ViRaL people who insist on restarting an old feud over something so stupid. The only people in ViRaL I have any respect for anymore are LeeMinJosh and Isai028. I'm not saying Siege is perfect but I'll take Solrac's company over ViRaL's poison any day. Hopefully when ( if ) Nangin comes out he'll go with me and bring guild members with. Then ViRaL can have Guan to themselves. That's all they're after is control of everything Guan anyways. It's all they've ever wanted. Also don't ever assume just because some one doesn't answer you they're automatically unfriendly. It could be the problem is you. Or perhaps they're in the middle of something else. There is no sense in crying over it.

3. Fausti

Fausti Member

How about you stop crying like a big baby? rofl look who says stop crying :D i hope Nangin never come if worthless ppl like you join that faction to ruin it just like how you guys show up for B4G and not hsb these are facts, stop crying Siege is corrupted and you know exactly what i mean, most of em either afking in town or farming what good did they bring to faction ? you mean the -20% we have right now ? get over it dude stop crying about Siege, there is good ppl everywhere and even in Siege guild some of em are good ppl that i can agree with but most of em that could help faction are useless af.

Now are these lies? maybe you should get ur head of ur azz and go to other faction see how well they treat you, as soon as they know ur new nvm im wasting time because you clearly have no idea whats going on rn.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  4. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Fausti i am just pleased you didn't stay Guan you sound like a right drama queen

5. Fausti

Fausti Member

who said i didnt stay? lol look at you cry baby ''im quitting because of toxic players'' now who's drama queen here? :rolleyes: i'll stay wherever i want ur nobody sell ur sht and leave lmao waste of those leets or you can always sell those to Solrac he can maybe sell those for real life money after all you guys are in same guild. LUL :D

6. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

upload_2017-5-24_14-39-36.png

7. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

had some good silver offers on leets and rares just nothing on the 150% blade yet Guys stop pming me asking to buy for USD silver only

BUMP!!!!!