WTS Ultimate Tablet

Discussion in 'Tao Server' started by KProphetK, May 18, 2019.

1. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Instead like to trade tablet for tiger bead ex!

]Prophet[

Hit me up here or in game!

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  2. KProphetK

Actually it was more than 100kk but this caused me to look at how the GM's are and I've moved in from 9D.

Passed out what items I could and playing something else that I find more fun and don't have to spend my life away to have nothing in game.

Anyways, you must.be Cosmic?

If so, hope you enjoyed screwing me over.

Have fun!

3. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I sold my ultimate tablet in YIN for 85b. You missed a lot mate. Why put expensive items in stands anyways? I never do that. I keep them safe in my bag until trade.

4. KProphetK

I remember you saying to make a Tiger ex, but understand I DONT OWN A Tiger Ex! The one I have does not belong to me and I dont really spend $ on game and only play 2 days a week for a few hours. So farming things to sell is not really a big option for me.

I was not trying to be or copy viets and I got the Tablet from free login, So i lost nothing. This happening to me was the best thing that couldve happend.

I am actually glad I am no longer interested in thsi game, seeing how its nothing but a wallet hog. What money I did spend in the last month here, wasnt nearly what I had spent in Acclaim/G1 or GC. Less than $150 here spent in the 3 yrs game has been published here.

So not a huge loss to me.

And the retards your trying to say something about, told me the same thing - Trade for Tiger Ex ir try and save and get a Tiger bead. And the item was not in a stand. I dont know how it was taken but glad it was!

Enjoy the game!