xNelo of Dragon Clan my idol :) GM CHECK THIS OUT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Holcim, May 20, 2016.

1. beathoven

beathoven Member

Bee to 100 takes about 12 hrs with grinding and pill, since war gives ridiculous exp for pet that could be shortened further at 100 I think you need about 4 times the exp so it's quite possible

2. MMaskati

MMaskati Member

Hmm sorry beathoven! i just dont believe you!! now give me a pet and i will put an end to all these assumptions! i will see if its possible to grind it to 100% or whatever in 12 hours! this is purely academic

3. beathoven

beathoven Member

It's not academic or smth, I got my pet yesterday I did with every pill easily 25% Ian not at home but the pet should be now around 120 it was 112 as I woke up 9 hours ago and all I did was grind m33 mob

Edit: Home again so around after 30hrs and only 4 pills iam now at 161%

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  4. Riddick

Riddick New Member

To be entirely honest, grinding a pet is very easy. I've gotten a friends feng demon (Ghoul defender), which is a level 1 pet to 85% in almost 11 hours of grinding. 6 of those hours had pet exp pills active. If i had pet exp active for the 9 hours i could have gotten it to 100%. But what you all should be arguing about is the "drop rate" that is happening. Guans (noble dragons) have gotten at least 4 elite drops (not including pets) with 1/4 of the population fujins have, and not 1 fujin has an elite drop except for 1 person (which is a pet dragon). This guy gets leet drops, all skills, instant 120% (including 300m to get the sbs to make it 123%), 3 white feathers for wings with instant success, and is now rumored to have a jin alt with a falc (magpie m15 pet). You really think this is a legitimate player?
    .................................................................................................
    .................................................................................................................... Just gunna let that sink in for a little bit....

Iegend likes this.
  5. Holcim

Holcim Member

He is a very lucky person in the world lol .. in addition to that xNelo got phoenix pet and magpie pet :)