XP Rate and Event for AWAKEN

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bxmap3, Apr 25, 2016.

1. bxmap3

bxmap3 New Member

This is a PVP server to encourage PVP is vital for the game to survive to at least next year we need the following.

XP rate X3 from Bamboo to Datong
    XP rate X2 for all PVP maps (we should encourage PVP here but like i am on X2 card so please dont kill me then BANG back to the village RAGE then RAGE on ROAR) increase xp rate mean well you can level faster and catch up your Friend or Foes
    IM we need more stuff in it like KR version (money mean the game will be in good hand) add xp increase item so Paid Players can gain more levels(Like Chi Breath pills where you can go to the next Chi with it and cool down is 7Days the Price can be High if you want but its help) paid players have a job and cant be online 10hrs a day
    Old Players- they lost the whole lots when we change hand again, from ACCLAME to ... then AWAKEN they have lost all their time and money we need to reward them bring more encourage event we need more players and more servers. XP and Drop rate need to be increase bring back those great events which give Perm items

2. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

I am pretty sure xp is just about right. You get free xp cards every week so not sure how fast you want to lvl but if you are motivated you can lvl pretty fast.

balb1n0 and akam6666 like this.