Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Horsie, Dec 27, 2018.
What the title says
what is your second most favorite mmorpg game except 9dragons?
Lineage 2/ Mu Online/ WoW
Truth must be told, this is my first version of 9dragon so i have mixed feelings bout this game - its not my favorite i just curently spend time in it But back to the topic, im a bit oldschool so ill bring some old titles:
2 moons aka Dekaron now ( in 2007 the best dynamic mass pvp free oriented game imo still kickin ass )
and underestimated Loong Online
Ah, Archlord...that game was so damn beautiful for its time
Mine was 9 dragons number 1... but a lot of publishers...restarts.. cut content.. is starting to kill it for me.. so now its meh..
now its Mabinogi... even thought I left it to come back to 9 dragons, there is yulgang 2..
also used to like SWTOR ..(before I found put they hate straight notmal males... and I have to kiss a$$ when anyone thinks their orientation/gender is better than mine because they are some sort of "special godly human"...) I quit SWTOR.. cause too much politics and brain deadness was added and permeated there..
There was also Diablo.. but I thought Diablo 3 svcked..cause they made the game all like WOW and all shiny...
And before some feels the need to be offended.. I don't care who you are.. I might disagree with you, but I respect you.. so respect me.. we all have opinions..so lets agree to disagree..
2Moons (by acclaim) got discontinued but its EU counterpart, Dekaron still lives. It's unique and has similarities to 9Dragons.
Then there's The Realm Online, one of the first mmorpgs ever made, I play for nostalgia with relatives
WoW aswell as Warcraft 3 I like to come back to for the same reason, nostalgia. But they also have the deepest lore which I love so much.
Path of Exile is always exiting, been playing it more than 9D after the boring ass xmas event
It's basically what D3 should have been and more
Warcraft 3 is RTS, not MMO
I loved 12sky (the original one) and Troy for the short time it was online. I like the more simple games I guess
I used to play Laghaim, but i became tired of it
Well those were some damn awsome times :
anyone remebers and still getting creeps on back ? There's no good game without great music!
I wonder what's RedFox planing next, maybe they will bring another old school quality mmo as a new product
It' not rpg but my favorite mmo is world of tanks.
Jade dynasty is my second favo5 MMORPG.
Archlord all the way played it since beta and every private server since was so well known in that game
I liked Swordsmen Online, but it got discontinued.
I love STWOR. If you love Star Wars, and you love gaming, you will love this game. Yes, it is structured as an MMO, but if you want to primarily play solo, you can..and not miss out on anything. There will be people telling you that they dumbed down the game. But those are the 1% that push the edge of the game, while the other 99% struggle to even stay relevant in a game catered to hard core raiders or PVPers. Trust me, in SWTOR, whether you love RP, PVP or PVE solo or grouped, you will be able to gain the highest level of end game gear...which is why I love this game so much. I am not forced to stand at space dock waiting for a solo ranked match or Master Operation queue to pop so that I can yet again pray to the RNG gods that I get that mod or piece of gear I've been grinding for. YOU determine your play style!
This year I had a key to play Justice Online and impressed me very much. The game now is in chinesse language, but I hope will be translated one day into english. It is the hype of wuxia/kung fu games now.
.... yet im always back to 9Dragons.
I think that speaks for itself.
Separate names with a comma.