Attempting to Revive Twelve Sky 2 - Seeking Assistance

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by LunaLoomer, Jan 3, 2024.

1. LunaLoomer

LunaLoomer New Member

Hello Gamers,

I've been feeling nostalgic and recently got the urge to revive Twelve Sky 2, an old game I used to enjoy. I'm curious if anyone has tried doing the same or has insights into reviving older games. Any tips, resources, or experiences would be highly valuable.

Looking forward to your input!

Cheers,

2. Apdiel

Apdiel New Member

EDIT 4
    The best way to get people spending money(Cosmetics/Craft) on the game is to teach them how to play then they either love the game or they choose something else. Honest add tutorial videos on how to get from level 1 to cap the fastest and optimal way posible so they can be part of the casual population or aim to be the Elite of the server. Thanks to the 3X Exp and Drop rates I have stayed and studied the Maps enemies and some dungeons. The heal meditation skill seems obsolete and the skill system needs some rework. It would be great if the weapon masters had it set up by Levels[0/30/60/90] and arranged in tabs like the tailor has equipment.

Level 0 Skills

Meditation = Rework to replenish HP + MP and use return scroll or -1,000 silver. Cast time 5 seconds. I noticed the enemies prevent your escape while attacking. It would make meditation useful again specially on times of stress.

Running = Good early skill. Now let's talk about ones that are out of place.

Weapon Buff = (Sword +50%Def) (Blade +30%Str +20%Crit) (Marble +20%Def+30%Crit)

Weapon 1st = Single Hit skills need a gimick to be relevant late game. Dodge +10% for 10 secs.

Weapon 2nd = Multi hit skills bring pure power no need for gimicks here.

Weapon 3rd = AOEs are for dungeons. Meaning this skill needs to be tabbed level 60.
    Redone by tab [Lv0 (1st +10% Dodge 10secs.) 2nd] [Lv30 (4th+10% Defence 10 secs) 5th]
    [Lv60 (6th +10% Damage 10 secs.) 7th 3rd] [Lv90 (9th +10% Crit Rate 10 secs.) 10th 8th]

Level 60 Skills

Buff 2 = Charge attack to increases damage. It would be better suited on the level 60 tab.

Buff 3 = Increase attack speed. It would also be better suited on the level 60 tab.

All Formations = Main issue is players need to be able to use them Solo. Once players reach Master level they are going to look for friends in game to show them how to level up faster.

Level 90 Skills

Jumping = It is not necessary until level 90 tab.

Stun = It is also not necessary until level 90 tab

Unstun = Same issue. Should be at Level 90 tab.

Ally Heals = Autopill being a factor would make me suspect they are both obsolete. The rework would be named Glory[Royal Purple Lv90] as it allows Masters to continually share their buffs with players within 55 meters diameter. To give Masters a chance to shine.

Heavenly Buffs = All skills should be learned by Level Lock[0/30/60/90]from the respective weapon master instead of having the drop system. Drop system is best just for equipment.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2024