Done with RF. I hope you are too.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YokoyamaSan, Apr 26, 2023.

1. YokoyamaSan

YokoyamaSan New Member

This game has been here since 07 for me. Like most of players spend most of our lives playing this as a side hobby. It isn't that deep but the community has become something that makes RF almost literally unplayable. I can't even join a room without being ddos'd or some typical RF thug who lives in trailer park and him having above average skill makes him some God amongst the other players but in reality he/she is just a toxic loser who feeds off others frustration. Desperately trying to get a reaction out of strangers from a community that is criminal small at this point. RF community cannot and will never decent to each other even when the community is almost nonexistent. So kudos to you RF thugs, Rare abusers, and rage kickers/ddosers who have the IQ of a dying mole rat. I can keep going for hours about how much I dislike this game and its community. The people who have been good to me and have actually make me stick with game for so long appreciate it. Had some fun as gaming moments but quit while you're reading this cause RF is anything but fun. Its has become "i wonder how long I can play until some idiot ruins the whole experience"

SF6, KOF, TEKKEN 8( try em, their fun )

Attached Files:

Visage and HumoLoco like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

7th seal will take care the Rumble Fighter community's suffered enough soon.
    Life is too short, go enjoy life before something happen.

3. NotBJJ

NotBJJ New Member

forum fighter is a better game

TheDL6Incident and HumoLoco like this.
  4. Visage

Visage New Member

Egos, hunger for money and lack of community killed this game

you couldnt have said it any better
    there are for real "RF Thugs" and they truly believe behind a keyboard they are the peak of humanity and its literally hilarious to witness
    bros get on RF just to stroke their ego's nowadays instead of playing the game
    i dont want to call out IGNs but if you have been playing recently you probably already know one person im talking about

TheDL6Incident and HumoLoco like this.
  5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

jesus fking christ lol.

TheDL6Incident likes this.