45K For Shaolin Crane

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BloodNinja, Apr 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

2. Masonite

Masonite Active Member

I haven't really met any of that, the worst I've seen is someone saying they farmed to get their rank due to salt.
    I got around the pay wall using "the grind" (free offers boizzz). Don't forget the many events where you can get things like free perm heroes. There's one going on right now actually, "Hero Tickets"
    Yeah, we don't have much input into the game because korea lost saga takes top priority while we are the lowest.
    I haven't really visited the forums, all I know is that gumshoe is very active.

My only complaint is the gears that just **** the fun, like the medic hat, that drains all your skills.

We should stop discussing this though, this isn't rf related, and we've discussed enough about lost saga. :D

3. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

Its the weekend, This is the only time I'll concede break rules on a small scale. Id like to mention if you are going to meta...ANYTHING GOES. That means skill draining/gear stripping/skill sealing/running until sudden death then pulling out a multi-skill insta-kill barrage. Not to accuse you of anything but thats what I run into a lot of in my days of Lost Saga

4. Masonite

Masonite Active Member

I know, but the high level meta is completely mules. Switch to a mule, use a skill, continue combo, use your mule, ect.
    I mostly play 1v1s with no swaps and all out team death matches or plain death matches.

5. RumbleNomad

I'm just saying that as each hero is added the difficulty/complexity expounds more and more. Its almost a chore to keep up with anything new or old. However I use to find it funny when 1v1'ing high ranked mule based players they tend to be horrific at fighting with no skill usage, and this was before every started using Lee as an answer to people who can melee.

6. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

Stop derailing pls

7. RumbleNomad

I...I'm sowwie.
    [​IMG]

8. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

just make a seperate thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.