End of Open Beta Test

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Alamareth

Alamareth New Member

Again, difference in magnitude. League of Legends is an instanced MOBA. I find that rather hard to compare to a persistent MMOs, which largely do not engage in this kind of reward, as I've already stated. Sure, I guess it could mess up temporary rankings (although I'd propose that there are close to no effects). The good players will regain their ranks and the abuser will eventually fall in the rankings once the bugs are fixed. Don't forget that there are seasonal resets as well.

This game isn't nearly as skill based. For argument's sake, let's say you abused a duping bug to attain expensive weapons faster. That increases your leveling speed which in turn makes you significantly stronger than all other players. Then you tell your friends about it. It snowballs from there. Even if you report the bug, you deserve to have all of that stripped from you. If you want a simple cosmetic item to show your dedication to the game - great. Go for it. The reward shouldn't provide any advantage over other players.

It's crazy to me that people think they should be rewarded for doing what is obviously the right thing to do. A PvP game thrives on balance and if you are even slightly interested in competitive PvP, you should agree with me that maintaining game balance is in the interest of all.

MarleyKing63 and qinfort like this.
  2. Saqqi

Saqqi New Member

Its would be better in fact really great..if they fix anti pk buff... or do something about unnecessary pk...some ppl really don't like getting pk or doing it..... like me..in open map..dedicated pvp maps are fine for me...so GM has to answer...and take our complaints and request seriously...

MarleyKing63 and Veltaine like this.
  3. Signakell

Signakell New Member

I hope anti-pk buff is added with the release, and if not soon. Grinding SM has been impossible and I did all available quests already.

MarleyKing63 likes this.
  4. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

That's why you must use manuals. I have all my buffs maxed in fd10, without lvl to continue. Now i'm EC and ok with buffs. It isn't logical to increase too much skill rate because we already have manuals to multiply it. I already dropped in Asura times a 10x10 (one time in my whole life hahah) and it was easy to make c8 ve shield....

Just think about it.

5. YinYin

YinYin New Member

We have to delay again until February 26 at 12:05 AM. oh sh1t

6. Vgtladypeace

Vgtladypeace Member

the voices have been heard no PVP till u hit ICy :p

7. Karamele

Karamele Member

Dont worry you wount be able even to come out of the city then ^.^ Due to this temporary pvp restrictions in the maps people will camp icy AND CC hard :D

Vgtladypeace likes this.
  8. Vgtladypeace

Vgtladypeace Member

what city -o--o-

I just smell less karma thats all :(