Enough Trolling, lets put some good Ideas down

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by machatzi, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

No. I have already made it clear that if PvP players enjoy playing PvP as much as they claim, then playing that way should be it's own reward.
    Giving them anything just for playing the game in a way they claim to enjoy anyway, is giving them special treatment.

2. eu2011

eu2011 Member

So i need to buy all time exp cards?
    Why dont add a pill whit anti pk in item mall?
    For them is a good ideea , but for player not

3. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

His long lost half brother in china.

4. yougetsnada

yougetsnada Member

Could not be more correct, your response was lacking intelligence and maturity, therefore i dismissed it as unnworthy of seriouse conversation.

5. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

"The Fallacy of Pseudo-refuting Descriptions
    The art of labeling an argument in a dismissive fashion being used as an argument in and of itself. Ex: Labeling an argument as a conspiracy theory without pointing out the errors."

6. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

In all fairness, who is realistically going to read through these barrages of opinion. Keep it simple.

Shyheim likes this.
  7. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

That PvP is not objectively important to the game is not an opinion.
    It has no function in the game other than to give karma. You get good karma killing mobs and from some quests. Which leaves bad karma as the only thing you have to play PvP to get. And it isn't important to the game at all. The relics aren't irreplaceable in a load out.

That makes it side content, no different to any of the other stuff that can be turned off in options.

Just because you like it, doesn't make it important. A lot of people play for parties and chat, and both can be turned off.

And...
    1. Lots of things in the game have been changed. There is no objective reason why PvP should be given special treatment.
    2. If everyone turns it off, then I guess it just isn't as much fun as you think it is.
    3. Your enjoyment of PvP is not more important than the dislike of those who don't. You are not more important than us.
    4. Open-PvP allows you to force people to PvP against their will. That means it's already an unfair situation. Giving us a way to turn it off will give us the equal ability to play how we enjoy the game most.
    5. You can still play PvP against anyone else who has it turned on. If you can't find anyone... refer to #2.
    6. Yes, I know I can play a different game. But unless you can come up with an objective reason why I should have to, I shouldn't. Now go back to the top and play merry go round with yourself. I'm tired of going in circles with you.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  8. Asylum

Asylum New Member

you people are killing pvp here

9. Zaraton

Zaraton Member

lol... Forced PvP where the hardcore players grief others isn't PvP. Griefing doesn't equal PvP. PvP is when willing participants fight each other and there is a winner at the end. PKing an unwilling person isn't PvP as they want nothing to do with it. You claim those PvE players are killing PvP but the hardcore PKers are slowly killing the game when the maps are freely PvP enabled as you all act like wild banshees killing everything in sight.