[EVENT] Community Spotlight

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Nov 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellzz

Bellzz New Member

I nominate Farukon
    1. He is kind and is funny.
    2. He works hard at the game and helps people.
    3. He's my best friend <3.
    4. He gifts people and people gift him.
    5. He's been with the RF community since OGP.

2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I nominate @Drevius

1) He nominated me, so of course I had to do the same.
    2) Open to try new games. I was looking for other players on Rumble Fighter to help me with a Dungeon on a different game and he came to my aid immediately.
    3) His art is fantastic. He does all that he can when it comes to GFX for other Rumble Fighter players.
    4) All around very level headed, it's rare to see him actually blow a gasket if it wasn't sarcasm.
    5) Very experienced player. He's been around in Rumble Fighter for quite a long time, don't know how long exactly. I joined late 2008, but with all the host transfers, IGN changes, etc etc, it's hard to keep track of people now-a-days.

3. DayzKuni

DayzKuni New Member

I wish to nominate the player or guild master: [Tiny]
    The reason I want to nominate this person is because:

He invests a lot of time helping other player's suggestions in the suggestion forum and doesn't expect anything back.

He made a website dedicated to Rumble Fighter patch notes, which contain insider info

He brought a solution to improve Rumble Fighter's graphics dramatically, both Nvidia and AMD

His creative work is often praised, and even won the attention of Redfox's video trailer contest, and the scroll design contest

Provides very helpful info outside of the game, such as PC builds, which I also took the leap of faith and built it. The PC works perfectly, and it's amazing.

I have the same opinion for Tiny. :p

4. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

I dont wanna be that guy but, as I read about how perf this kurenai guy is, the less I believe it.. also.. whose kurenai LOL

I nominate: Olecram
    Reasons being,

1. Hes not asking for this
    2. Hes a overall chill player but like everyone else on rf has that mean side if its a good reason to be mean
    3. Mostly sits in nhaa and chats, hangs out in other rooms sometimes, but hes nice to mostly everyone including new players
    4. Since genuinely everyone in this game is toxic I gotta shout him out for not revealing his toxic side to me yet atleast

5. SupWova

SupWova Well-Known Member

I will also like to nominate a Rumble Fighter Youtuber that has 13k views on a video with only 400+ Subs! Amazing things this person has done! Sarcasm [​IMG]

6. SupWova

SupWova Well-Known Member

I wish to nominate my guild, Stunning. The reason I want to nominate this guild is for the following reason:

1. We have @tinytinytintin / @iwannatouchgirls / @ilovebigneptune within our Guild and he makes the over all experience better.
    2. We hold a variety of events such as fashion show, BM tournaments, and our current event a 1v1 tournament.
    3. We're pretty active within the game and have a large amount of members.
    4. We hangout with each other on a daily biases either playing RuF, watching anime and or KDramas or playing a different game all together.
    5. Ofc I gottta say this one. We're stunning dies of cringe

7. YTSaugaGaming

YTSaugaGaming Clean Up Crew

. delete

SimpThePimp and Flamekiller like this.
  8. ToonLink

ToonLink Member

Who Df is Kurenai and how much did he pay you niggas

9. Wakfu

Wakfu Clean Up Crew

1. 5+ people nominating Kurenai? hmmmmmmmmmm intresting
    2. s/o my people who arent getting nominated

Meggi, SimpThePimp, LaniRF and 3 others like this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

right tell them this is not OGP.

SimpThePimp, tamirtov, Wakfu and 2 others like this.
  11. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

"If a person is nominated multiple times, the first person to nominate this person will only count. (This is not a voting contest)."

SimpThePimp, HumoLoco and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  12. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

I don't want to be nominated because I nominated someone(he won) in the past and plus I got picked for player profile on gc.

13. AlchemCult

AlchemCult Member

14. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

seriously i cant see how this makes any sense. why dont u just do wat u NEED to and only allow rf yutubers and suggestion creators i mean ur seriously going to give someone a prize for having the most "friends" ingame . only give credit to people who actually contribute to and or keep the game alive none cares if ur a nice guy or doesnt kik ppl there a plenty of players ingame who are helpful who cares.
    just reward the people who actually take time out of their life to make videos/suggestions for sometimes 0-1k views.

"bro theres an event since ur in my guild just tell other guildmates to spam my name"-cmon gourdy step it up..

[​IMG](speaking for everyone who wasnt nominated)

SimpThePimp, GotMilk, Yukoto and 4 others like this.
  15. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

To put this out there, They held events for people who recorded RF on youtube, this isn't one of those events. You guys simply complain but you guys fail to realize they said "Community" And I'm loling at the fact the people who are complaining about Kurenai getting votes are the ones starting drama here, yet on the forums they complain about this game being dead because of the toxic community? People in this community find anything to hate on, they can never feel grateful for the fact this game is still going. I hate how people say " this game is dead, why won't it shutdown already?" yet play this game everyday ? Be thankful and quit finding reasons to nag or hate on someone and start providing positivity throughout this game. In the end, it's not up to any of us to decide who wins, so you're just wasting your time by stating the obvious. I agree though, those who take their time to make videos, or suggestions deserve to win more than someone just playing the game, but they didn't ask for that, simply asked for an ign, guild or suggestion, they don't care what else we have to say. Therefore you just made a big deal out of nothing, in the end they will have the final say.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    bloodsoul19 and Flamekiller like this.
  16. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

Sht... This is where I wished I kept close friend relationships.

I nominate myself I guess.

Um.. Ill share some memes with cha.. err.. maybe some cinnamon buns.
    You are missing out on this only life time to hear about a random like me!

Like, you have NO IDEA! I could be someone that can change your world. I mean.. you don't have to know me. If you dont want to, thats okay just thought Id put that out there. c:

Is this how you persuade someone? No? Fack.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  17. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

So I'm nominating BJJ by Doberman for the following reasons:

1) BJJ is a real life fighting style and would be a refreshing addition to the game. We have plenty of fantasy based scrolls already and personally I feel as though the game could use a change of pace.

2) It's currently the 2nd most voted scroll suggestion rn (probably first b4 frauds) so obviously it's what the people want.

3) I feel obligated to help a fellow minority and slowly undo the Caucasian hierarchy. ( ͡°Ĺ̯ ͡° )

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/brazilian-jiu-jitsu.12739/

thx
    p.s. Bored wth kinda nomination is tht u fecken commie Russian loving spy

18. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

Oh, you right though. I can hear the sound of people asking their friends to vote em up. Ahh...

19. ToonLink

ToonLink Member

I would like to nominate the guild, Soul.
    1) We
    2) Are
    3) Op
    4) ASF
    5)ASFFFFFFFFFFFFF

20. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

if u agree then wats the point of wat u just wrote. u dont know me and you dont know if im apart of the toxicity that is practically beging for the game to die. look up there do u see gourdy replying to us?
    i can guarantee u that if i quot or @ any gm of any game on this website they will answer if theyr online. gourdy is the only one who thinks hes above us. srry but i stil dont see the point in giving "ingame popular" people free items. i mean sht i once had a full bll but who logs on anymore...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.