Event: Kunlun Invasion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Jun 14, 2016.

1. bxmap3

bxmap3 New Member

This is bad Management from the start. Unfair advantage for some and now the whole community have to wear it. rollback is not ideal so the solution for now is lower the drop rate. we need to punish those events abuse players, from the info given at the start RF Management was and EX-GC they should know how GC managed 9D they should not let level 1 mobs drop boxes these will give players a chance to exploits it with 1 hit per kill, ppls already have stackssss of BEs and Fragments economy will be floods with it. paid to play is not getting their rewards, cant see this game last the years going forward. Remember these mistakes you've made for the future NO EVENTS BOXES FOR LEVEL 60 and under otherwise the **** continue. The drop rate now is sooo damn low 15mins per box not worth playing

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

Make this event as it was on the first day which we droped 5 boxes from a mob with the same rates tha are now or raise the rate of droping more boxes.And remove BEs and VE and HP pills from yellow boxes ffs we already got ginseng root and mushrooms,we dont need more

3. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

Am grinding around 30mins got about 35 box level 5. For a person play less time like me, even on the first day of event i played only about 2 hours so the number of box which i got also not much but indeed higher than now. Again GM, u have to think about it, am not asking u to increase drop rate because it also not worth for busy players like me. But the solution is you can put some items tripple drop with an affordable price on items mall. We need stacks anc stacks of drop card, but we cant pay approx 30 usd for only 50 drops, its nothing and not enough for us. Though i paid around 500 usd already but at the moment i got nothing, because your management skills so bad. We need to balance our life and game. You must always think and help payer not player who paid for your income, your bills.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  4. bxmap3

bxmap3 New Member

They dont care about paid customer, its always the problem with 9d, they just milk every dollars you've put in and 3 years later bang move to another Publisher and start over again and we lost all our investment and time

5. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

first it was dropping from mobs in 1,2,3,4,5 peaces, then moderate often by1, and now 20-30 per 30mins. Seriously whats the point of farming your dumb event now when we couldn't get lvl 1 box before with 50 times higher rates?

tinytinytintin and balb1n0 like this.
  6. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

Yep i gave up already, they make thing too hard for real people. The other player why they still can growth strong and high level because they have no life outside. They knew how to play 9d whole day only, they dont know how to do other job to make real money. That is what GM wanted? Time buy money and money also should able to buy time. We dont want to loose our life, our jobs for this game. After game close what we can do?

tinytinytintin and UchihaSean like this.
  7. ReportJinxPlease

ReportJinxPlease Member

Are you planning to do something about the drop rates Ahri or we will have to wait for a real event again?? Edit:Look at all these complaints,do something already,the "costumer" is always right.

tinytinytintin and UchihaSean like this.
  8. Lovenvelika

Lovenvelika New Member

now its really hard to farm boxes.. it is event. you must make every mobs killed drop kunlun box. we cant feel the sense of this event.. now it is very hard to farm box and its very hard to win the luxury item because every 1000 lvl5 box has 1 lvl 2 box.. what is that? heres the thing "its really hard on farming, its really hard on opening those box, is this a bonus event anymore? please do something.. this is suppose to be free for us.

9. Lovenvelika

Lovenvelika New Member

return the loot from chicken, dog, box, BECAUSE THIS IS EVENT. THIS IS FREE FOR US. AND THIS IS LIMITED ONLY. why making this really hard on our part? we are renting in computershop, all our friends go lazy to play with us because the drop rate of kunlun was reduced. GM this EVENT is limited only. there is nothing wrong in giving those bonus to all the loyal player of your game. DONT TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY. ME AND MY CO PLAYERS CANNOT ENJOY THIS EVENT ANYMORE. if you dont want to take back the loot from chicken and dog, give kunlun box every mobs we killed. if not this Event is not making sense anymore.

10. IceCream

IceCream New Member

hai GM

i wonder what is your basic background, are you studied economy, law, programming, or anything else. i see here, i and this people cannt enjoy with this event. i dont think so you are gammers. because you dont know how to make people enjoy the game. you only thinking about BENEFIT, REAL MONEY, YOUR POSITITION, without thinking about this people feeling and enjoyment.
    i am not saying you should increase the drop rate of this box, we just need an ENJOYMENT and REAL EVENT not a FAKE EVENT in this game. we believe you can solve that, and we want to help you.

thanks

11. bxmap3

bxmap3 New Member

No comments from GM?. i guess the answer is ............. play, enjoy add more real cash and then .............. game is now build for ppl who spent 10-12hrs a day, those who can bug and exploiting game error

tinytinytintin and Lovenvelika like this.
  12. Lovenvelika

Lovenvelika New Member

GM one more thing. The first regulation of this Event was really good. did you see how people get active trying to farm boxes, some people complaining, but did you see how it works? did you see how 9d players are so active even in the night? this is nothing to do with how people get the bonuses in "FAIRNESS" because this is not PERMANENT, it will last until July 12. You are really clever at the first time(Old drop rates & Regulations). but when you make changes that sucks everybody. now everybody got stuck on market. I cannot see a lot of people farming box again like there is "NO EVENT IS HAPPENING" when i notice that the kunlun box was no longer drop in the dog,chicken etc. i just said to my self "THIS EVENT IS FINISHED" is that what you want? people get mad, and mad and mad. Some of my co players in the computer shop literally quit from playing 9d they pissed off and go to the private server and play another game. For my opinion get back the loot from chicken and dog and let more player to be happy instead of being like this.. when i saw a lot of people farming boxes i feel "This event is working" but now.. its hell dead. Do something sir i'm begging you.

13. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

Really bad rate ahri,..better u know it !!

14. becko4321

becko4321 New Member

game is wery bad ahri not Good GM he dont know 9d game ****

15. Hitman

Hitman New Member

GM, what makes a event successful is a lot of players login to grind and farm. Now, by removing this and reducing that, you are practically chasing everybody away. Earlier before the maintenance, I was happy and motivated to login to farm when I see so many people farming. Right, it is like a dead town with so little players. What a big let down!

16. Pancjhsd

Pancjhsd New Member

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  17. 1976801

1976801 New Member

This game will sink soon

tinytinytintin and balb1n0 like this.
  18. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

GM Ahri you should better increase the drop rates so we can drop boxes easier or just end the event right now cause with this ******* low drop rate there is no point to play this game i get like 35 boxes in 30 mins and 1-3 weapons droped from mobs.Just make this event as it was the first day with 1-5 boxes droped from mobs but with a little increased drop rate or let the players complaining all the time.Increase the drop rate or many players will stop playing this game soon which some of them already did and this is going to sink the game down ,just saying.

tinytinytintin, MExXo and balb1n0 like this.
  19. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

As every time who abused game will end up with great items. Haystacks, bamboo chicken farmers get rewarded with great items, now we have to spend 24h to get same amount of boxes ppl were getting there in 30mins or less. Same was with be attendance farm, bugged weapon dungeon farm etc. I lost mood to log to this thing.

20. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

JWG again change rate after last patch.
    now is lowers rate from lvl 4 to lvl 3 box