General Game Discussion and Community Input

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by idkfamz, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

Note: I would like to recognize recent threads that are similar to this one:
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index....these-surverys-or-whatever.39200/#post-367965 -TheDL6Incident
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/changes-need-to-be-made.37921/ -Draygashi

Introduction
    As Rumble Fighter closes in on its 11-year Anniversary (and 2 years with RedFox), it's time the game gets a few tweaks. This game is extremely unique and can be kept alive for quite a few more years if it gets the TLC it needs. Both the host and the developer should work hand-in-hand to improve this game instead of simply using it for an easy profit. Not to disrespect or discredit the GM team, they work hard, but we've been dealing with this for a long time through multiple hosts. It seems to be dull update after dull update, with the regular Spenders event to reel in the big bucks. The smallest changes could make a world of difference for the players, even attract new ones, and potentially turn an even bigger profit. Do some things for players that don't involve chance boxes.

This thread is for anyone to put forth their ideas, comments, questions, or concerns. I would like to challenge the GM's to discuss with us because, after all, moderator-player interaction needs improvement. This thread will double as a discussion thread and a suggestion thread. The purpose is to have a reference point for both the developer and the host in the event that they need ideas, or have any interest in what their customers have to say. I have a lot of my own ideas that could help this game improve, however this thread is not only about my opinion. Below this introductory post are two other posts: one reserved for ideas that RedFox could benefit from, and one for ideas that NimoniX could benefit from. Any member of the community that adds an idea for either the game host or the developer that earns 15 or more Likes will be added to its respective post. I will add my ideas to this discussion later on as I do not wish to spam posts and feel as though my ideas need to meet the like requirement to be featured like everyone else.

What should we discuss?
    Do you miss anything from another era of the game that you feel would make a difference today? Maybe you miss Rank Gems, or want to indulge in other nostalgia from the past such as waiting hours for your Megaphone to appear during the [GM]Santa Christmas event. Maybe you're brand new and have ideas that are influenced by games you've played previously. This may seem like pointless discussion but it all leads to ideas. This is a mass-brainstorm thread. Start off with some small changes you'd like to see, then work your way to bigger ones.

What kind of input can help?
    Anything that will improve gameplay, mechanics, player-moderator interaction, events, billing, etc. If your idea already exists in the Suggestions section feel free to include a link with a detailed explanation. However, if it is not your original suggestion please include the proper credits. Also, please refrain from flaming others for their input. Respect the opinions of others, as you would want your own to be.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  2. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

Community Input for RedFox
    Below are all of the popular* suggestions that could help RedFox improve in the future:

*Popular suggestions were posted below and accumulated fifteen or more likes.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  3. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

Community Input for NimoniX
    Below are all of the popular* suggestions that could help NimoniX improve in the future:

*Popular suggestions were posted below and accumulated fifteen or more likes.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  4. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

I guess I'll break the ice with a change I would like to see. Feel free to add feedback.

Boxed Costume Items
    First of all, this has been the only steady addition of costume clothing recently. That's a bit of a problem. This game used to, and needs to, release outfits every other update at least.
    One possible solution could be to completely remove the single-slot versions of the new OP costumes all together, then put either the no-slot version or a no-slot version with nerfed stats in the item shop so people can purchase it as a costume. Charge similar pricing as the Guardian sets if need be. Other costume pieces could be added to the shop with reduced stats so the whole set is purchasable. If you're not going to give us regular store clothes at least let us buy harmless ones that look cool without having to waste ~$3/box.
    The double-slotted versions would then remain in the boxes as per the norm. Players can get their OP stats and double slots by rolling the dice, I just like how they look most of the time. I don't really see how revenue would be lost, especially since rates and stats could also be tweaked as needed. Stat hoars desire those items.

Change to Box Example:
    Double-Slotted Costume Items
    Single-Slotted Costume Items
    No-Slot Costume Items

Changes to Shop Example:
    + No-Slot Costume Items (from box)

This could be tweaked in a number of ways, the specifics are part of an example.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  5. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

was this a final for a class or something

6. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

Does it look like a final for a class or something

iwannatouchgirls and Shana like this.
  7. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

idk, "famz".

8. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

No it was just something I typed up after coming home from work and finding the game down due to maintenance. famz
    I just thought it would be nice if everyone could lay out their ideas or concerns. I also hope that the GMs take the opportunity to interact with us about some of the things we're hoping for. People always complain about how the game is bad now, and as far as I'm concerned the last time it was good was when there was a large amount of friendly interaction between the GMs and players. That was also around the time of Twitter and Facebook events (2011ish). That's also my opinion, I suppose.

iwannatouchgirls, alcandy1 and Shana like this.
  9. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

My old posts.

Some context:

Update the game to 2017 standards. Update the graphics. Include Low-spec options for those with 'potato' computers. Update the User Interface by cleaning the game from unnecessary windows and screens. We want the game updated. We want the glitches addressed and patched. We want better performance and cleaner game play. 16:9 display would be great instead of 4:6. Options to change display to match different screen sizes would be great. I can keep going, but I think you get the gist of it. Also please balance Scrolls, Exocores, and Clothes from the recent boxes. They are overpowered. Stats on Rumble Fighter can use some re-balancing as well. I think the Avalon Gemcore system is stupid. It's extremely unbalanced and tips the scales towards paying players, leaving free users powerless.

I say no to volunteer moderators. We don't need them. We don't even need events where we play against [GM]'s or volunteer moderators. I find these events not necessary. If people think the variety of events are lacking, just find new events to present. Take notes from popular game franchises like Call of Duty, League of Legends, and Overwatch for new event ideas. We have had volunteer moderators and it was just a lot of favoritism, brown-nosing, and just unnecessary drama. We just need more restrictions in game and on forums. I suggest adding a level cap where you have to be level "X" to post on forums. I suggest level 25. If it is not already happening, I think players who are forum suspended should also be suspended in game and vice-versa. This could prevent spam accounts, alt-hiding, and people who just create accounts when they get suspended on forums. I also believe threats should be taken as serious as actions. Our community is having field days with lack of moderation both in game and on forums.

I also say no to guild events and tournaments. Guild events promote promote boosting ladder points. As for tournaments, this community lacks proper sportsmanship. Players care only about winning by any means necessary and that includes DDoS. Whether it's the players in the tournaments themselves committing the act, or just providing I.P addresses for their buddies to hit others offline. I think these events should just be put on hold until something can be done about these terrible people. As for events, I think there should be counters in game to help us keep track of our Kills, Deaths, In-game play time, and achievement scores. This would be greatly beneficial.

As for Spender events, these clearly aren't going anywhere, and are a great opportunity for users to get "Rare" items. Though I think some of these Rare items should also be put in store on occasion, I understand the hype players have to spend Credits or Carats and get bonus items. I think prizes for events should correlate with the theme of the events and the difficulty it takes to complete them. For example, Halloween themed items should be put in store and through events around Halloween, and etc. Also if you got us doing a lot of grinding and work to complete events, make the prizes worth it. I hope you guys got some sort of organized item archive to which you can organize items based on themes or rarity. If not, have one developed. On top of that, I think events should have some sort of auto-complete feature where if you actually complete events, you get the prize(s) related, right away. If I hit the 70,000 Carats spent mark or the 10-Kill mark of an event, let me get my prize right away. That would make a lot of users happy. Especially those currently waiting for their Halloween Spenders prizes.

With relation to Spender events, I think the gifting system could use a change or two. I doubt a trade system will ever come, so I won't bother suggesting it. With changes to those who are a First-time buyer, I think the five day wait to gift a friend should cease to be. It's a complete buzz kill and waste of time. Continue punishing those who abuse Credit spending/chargebacks without punishing those who honestly just want some items.

I also believe Adventure Modes and new game modes are a waste of time and should be prioritized last. I think there should be updates that patch glitches caused by current boss modes. Such as Text disappearing, and mass disconnections. Also the drops from Adventure mode could use some work, and provide better drops for users. When it comes to game modes, I think we have too much. Players don't utilize most game modes already in the game and some should be taken out and brought back only for special occasions like events. The main modes people play, for the most part include (no order):
    • Rumble Mode.
    • Battle Mode.
    • Adventure Mode.
    • Third Rock
    • Arena Mode? (Not sure if this is still considered part of Rumble Mode or it's own mode. I don't play this, but i see a few rooms of this daily.).
    • A.I Battle (I see a lot of "new" players utilize this game mode and I think it's okay for now.).
    Modes that are in the game, that barely anybody plays should be taken out and brought back for special occasions and/or events:
    • Save/Protect the Princess?
    • Caged Beast.
    • King of The Hill (not too sure how much this mode is played, but I'm pretty sure it's far less than Arena Mode).
    There's also a few game modes that should taken out completely or changed and those include:
    • Precision Mode. (This mode is completely useless and should just taken out of the game. Nobody plays this mode.).
    • True Battle. (I believe True Battle should not be a game mode, and instead should be a toggle option in regular Battle Mode, where if toggled, players revive if fallen off the map).
    The main maps or modes played, by far, include (no order):
    • Moonlight Valley
    • Glacier Cove
    • Demolition & Reverse Demolition
    • Dos Palmas
    • Blacktop Melee
    • Arena Mode (Fortress Map)
    • Risky Escape? (Not too sure, this would definitely be the least played out of the list).
    With that being said, special updates could be made with these maps like a Snow-filled Moonlight Valley or Demolition/ Reverse Demolition during the Winter season. Since they are the most played, they will be a nice temporary addition.

On top of all that listed, I believe the main focus of this game should be the steady release of Scrolls, Exocores, Clothes, and Items, with the addition of actual fixes to the game. While the focal point of Rumble Fighter is the combat of Scrolls and Exocores, with the ability to customize our characters, the combat aspect of the game needs updating. Various bugs, exploits, unbalances, and glitches plague the game and should some how be addressed and managed. I suggest a threads similar to the, Patch 9/28/2017 Bug Megathread, can easily bring all glitches, errors, and bugs to light. This "Bug Bounty Program" for those who submit bugs is also great, and should have specific details on rewards and such for those who put time and effort to bring these to light.

Clothes, Sacred Scrolls, Items, Exocores, Maps, and Game Modes are a given. You've been releasing these already, but most have been put into boxes. We don't want boxes. Give us more opportunities to acquire items from just buying straight from the Store and not boxes. Emphasis on we don't want only boxes.

When most (if not all) voted for clothes, it was because of boxes. We are really tired of items being boxed and we just want more items to buy straight from the store for Carats and RC. When it comes to new clothing items, just add more of every type you can think of. Of course people will probably vote for street/casual wear because it's what is very common. For the most part any type of clothing would be a nice addition as long as it is not boxed. On top of that, there are items and features that the Korean version of this game have that we do not. It would be nice to have those items and features as well.

When it comes to recolored items, it can get a little stale; however, it could work it comes to recoloring eyes, hairs, and shoes to add more variety. A perfect example would be the chucks and those cherub slippers. They are very popular items with lots of color variations. Though they can get stale, it's still better than not having anything added at all. It's also better than new items being put in boxes.

I post this for Nimonix and RedFox Games staff to take into consideration. I don't think most users will go in-depth with issues at hand, and mostly only care about the chance at that mask. I rather see the game succeed with a competency change behind the scenes. That way we can get opportunities for these items more frequently, on a better game.

10. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

would be nice to see the mouse cursor during loading screens, and in-game

I can't scroll through the chat box during loading screen, or see the cursor when trying to exit survival mode (I use that to first load quickly).

now that I don't have my touchscreen laptop, I have to wave my mouse around hoping it actually hovers the "yes" and "no" options when trying to exit

Oh and I also noticed that the training bot doesn't attack as much as it used to. I legit waited for a long long time, just for it to attack me once, and then wait a long time again @_@

Bonus videos (I added a video regarding Boss Mode text glitch, damage inflation, and bot bugs)

11. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Rank gems and the re-balance to Boss Mode that they said on 12/06/16.
    Winners still didn't get their statues from the mini tourney.
    Alot of user suggestions that still need to implanted from the suggestion event.

12. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

@sheeran Thank you for the wall of text input. I want to touch on a few points and pick your brain about some of the things you said when I get home and can use a keyboard to type.

13. FaytLeingod

FaytLeingod Well-Known Member

@sheeran I agree about your first paragraph, but mostly disagree with what you said.

Volunteer moderators could be an asset to this game. We need bridges between the players and the game moderators. Yes, I understand that in the past most user (yalolallofthem) moderators were chosen by favoritism. Yet it doesn't change the fact that it would greatly help the moderators, would it be only for small things. I would also like to add that events where you play with moderators were a huge hit back on OGP. Remember when we used to log in JUST to do the throwdown? Obviously, today's ''throwdowns'' are a huge mess since there are not enough [GM]s or [CA]s to make it a more interesting event to participate in. Most of the time, it's either Toast or Gourdy, and they only do a couple of rooms. While we should be taking inspiration from other games, we should also be looking in the past. What made the game worth playing? Which events were a huge success?

Remember when Guild War was active and ranking mattered? Yeah, that was before the first transfer. The guild system is as useless as it was before it even came in. Guild events, guild tournaments, they have always been huge anticipated events. People prepared MONTHS before the next Rumble Royal. Every guild wanted to be at the top. Bringing these back, with some improvements, of course, could benefit the game. Guild war is a huge asset to this game and bringing more events that require guild war-ingand that are actually worth it could be something that RF benefit from.

I do agree with your kill/death counter, that is a nice idea and it should have already been done from the start.

There should be more incentive to play adventure mode. Remember when we had events on OGP where we had to do X amount of time certain BMs to get extra rewards, such as boxes, items? Those were good events. Almost everyone could take part in it. I wouldn't say not to priorize the update of Adventure Mode, but it could use a little help. They should also update the medal store, or at least make some other uses for medals, such as being able to buy more chests, or even timed versions of the boss exocores.

Removing maps or modes is quite a stupid idea. Why remove features that are actually in the game and causes no harm whatsoever to its community? Instead, they should create more events that uses these non-used features in order to make it interesting to play them, such as extra carats or extra EXP. Heck, even the chance of winning some clothing items, a raffle. Something needs to be done with the unplayed features, but removing them shouldn't be an option since their presence only offer the players more options to chose from and doesn't hurt the community in any way.

Talking about mods, they should bring back the 1v1 streak mods event. 1v1 steak was something that was both fun and rewarding for the players who were good at the game.

They should also bring back the ranking system along with the ranking flags, but instead of having to be high level to attain those, it should be linked with your kill/death ratio, just like they did back on OGP when they updated the ranking flags. This would be a nice way for players to play the game more often and an incentive for players to outdo themselves,thus bringing a new youth on the scene.

A revamped achievement system would be great. Do you remember Settsuna's achievement system suggestion back on OGP? I could try to dig it on the GC old forum if it has been posted there, but I'm afraid it has died with OGP. Anyway, more achievements, with GOOD prizes as a reward for completing them, could also give the players more incentive to play the game. Our current achievements are rather dull and boring, and they also take too much time OR money to accomplish. They also aren't worth it.

I agree with the fact that we need steady updates on scrolls, exocores and clothes. When was the last time we had clothes added to the store? They need to stop boxing most of the clothing. Fashion is a HUGE financial success, but boxes are one thing to stop players from spending to acquire such items.

While I disagree with the constant boxing of items, boxes are, somehow, a good thing. I mean, keep the updates coming, but put it in as EXTRA ITEMS instead of being the only thing during an update. They shouldn't abuse it, but gambling is a huge success in gaming. Same thing with spenders. Don't do it one and every weekend. Rares are things that players desire. If you throw them away like freebies, they would lose their status they once had.

On top of that, I'd like to suggest bringing back UAM, User Appreciation Month. Everyone, back in the days, were waiting for May to come by because of this. We wanted see user made items in the game, we wanted to see user made scrolls and exocores. It pushed players to outdo themselves by making suggestions and it gave an incentive to play the game. Who didn't want to have something they created in a game?

They should also focus more on creative side of the community. Bring back the loading screen events, banner events, trailer events. Anything. Players WANT these kinds of events. Just like Smugleaf (@whateveryouridisicantremember), there's a LOT of hidden potential, and we have great editors playing this game. These kinds of events benefit evenly the publisher and the players.

Finally, they should bring back social media types of events. While we only had to either post simple sentences about question asked or just post our IGN to enter a draw, it was nice to have those. We need more interaction OUTSIDE of the game. Bring back the forum events, it'll prevent them from dieing and it'll bring closer players who forum or used to.

@sheeran also requiring a level cap in order to forum is rather a stupid idea. LOTS of new players comes on forum to ask questions. Well, they used to, before the implementation of this thread-approval system

Oh, and they should also do more tournaments. 1v1, Moon, FFA, Demo. Anything.

14. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

I agree with you wholeheartedly, however I feel like most of this is no longer an option for this game. Most performance or visual upgrades would require so many other changes, which would lead to unintentional bugs that would take forever to fix. If they were going to try to do this they should start over with a brand new canvas and make Rumble Fighter 2. I agree with you about the ridiculous stats on clothing, as well as how mindless these new exos and scrolls have been. To be honest, avalons should be removed in general for the simple fact that anyone with multiple OP avalons used the Gem re-roll glitch that was present when the system was first implemented. You could "combine" a gem with itself to present a new gem, thus anyone could sit there and re-roll until they got the gem they want. I did it, too, and I learned that anyone who actually spent money on making a complete specific-stat avalon would be spending RIDICULOUS amounts of money to do so. It's even unfair for the people with said ridiculous amounts of money.

I have to disagree with you here. I was a moderator twice, for both previous hosts, and just having a set of volunteer hands to do something as simple as type up a post for them saves the GM's a good bit of time. Now that posts in this section have to be approved it just adds more work load for the GM's. I'm kind of in the middle when it comes to the "event with moderators" point. On one side, the sheer excitement some players get is worth it to them - prize or not. Others don't care and only want the prize. Communication and interaction are important, but that doesn't really have to be during an event. Also, CM's would be easy DDos targets, so obviously they would be forced to lag on VPN's or get hit.
    The favoritism thing is kind of case-by-case. Some CA's actually deserved the spot, others I wondered about their reasoning for being there. The problem on OGP was there were way too many CA's at one point, and eventually it became about popularity - and items. GamesCampus was a mess simply because a GM was a former player from OGP. He kind of knew he had in mind for the first mods, and our team was EXTREMELY badass (ActionHank, Brock, JuniperLee, Metatron). All of us knew what we were doing so we got a lot done. This was around the time the scroll upgrade discussions came along, which eventually lead to the Another scrolls. Anyway, at first reward items were given to mods rarely, and there were limitations. As we all grew more comfortable, limitations became more lenient.
    If items are to be given, there should be a professional standard and they should be able to excel at what the GM's need them to do. Also they should be given on a schedule if requirements are met. If items are not to be given, then so be it. The people fulfilling the role should want to do it because they want the game to improve. I understand that the position is unpaid, but that doesn't mean there can't be expectations to be able keep it. Basically, we don't need people there that just want to be there. We need people who are going to make this place better, and the right people can certainly make that happen.

I don't think a level requirement for posting is a good idea. There are people who post on the forum but don't play anymore. Maybe punish players who dodge bans on forums by making new accounts with IP bans, and if they use VPNs to access the forums at that point inflict punishment on their in-game account.

Boosting isn't that big of an issue, it's the ddos. Events can be made but it takes extra planning to prepare for a ddos attack and have rules in place that are fair to both contestants - which isn't really fair for the GM's to have to do. So they have every right to not do them. It's damn-near impossible to have any kind of skill-based event without a ddos occurrence. More than half of these kids with booters would start ddosing any participant the moment they were eliminated so they could try and ruin the fun for everyone else. So, yeah, why even try?

No valid argument anywhere as to why there shouldn't be counters for active events.

I personally don't see an issue with Spender events, as they give you an incentive to buy RC and you unlock guaranteed item(s) with each completed tier. I agree with your view about themed rares, however I feel like they should make it interesting. I'll touch on your example: Halloween. They should make every Halloween-themed set available during the event period, but available in different ways. Maybe the Vampire set from a sticker event, a Scarecrow set from a spender event, a few sets in the shop, a few costume pieces as fillers in a Halloween-themed box, etc.
    The past few grind events were worth it, in my opinion. I haven't noticed an issue in relation to that but I also haven't participated in too many of them.
    Auto-distribution would require a little too much work and would probably lead to some unintentional bugs that just wouldn't be worth it.
    I don't think there should be a waiting time to gift RC, and if there needs to be it should be like a day or two max. Carats can remain 5, whatever. People are a lot more likely to gift hacked carats to get someone banned rather than buy RC, gift it and then chargeback. I also agree about the chargeback thing. I shouldn't be punished if I trade someone successfully and then they chargeback, or get gifted and they charge back. They authorized the payment to you and then took it away, not me. Punish them. Take the item from me.

(pt. 2 cont. below)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    iwannatouchgirls, Draygashi and Shana like this.
  15. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

pt. 2 (apparently there's a 10,000 character limit)
    You make some good points here. Seasonal maps would be cool; both current maps edited with falling snow and maps that are only available to be played during certain times of the year.
    Precision mode should just be removed.
    They tried giving bonus carats (they might still do this) for playing on certain maps, but that didn't change much lol. I don't think there's going to much change in map popularity until new ones are released that resemble popular ones. If they release another map that has a lot of single-jump platforms, places to drop juggle, and edges in various places people would play it because it is similar to moon.
    I would say they should remove all maps that aren't played, however I'm a video editor and it pains me to say that. Having options for scenes is nice, even though it has little to do with the improvement of RF.

We need clothes every other update. Fully RC, half carat-half RC, fully carat. I don't care, we need new clothing options flooded into this game.
    I'm going to post another one of my suggestions about Scrolls in a bit.
    They definitely need to fix the existing bugs. I'm sure NimoniX is aware of them. They are not a very big company so I doubt there are that many developers, and I'm sure they are extremely busy most of the time.

I made a suggestion above about the boxed clothing, and also will be making a suggestion about scrolls so I'll wait to make those points because I want to go into detail there. I also mentioned a few times on this thread about regularly scheduled costumes being released into the shop. That's necessary.
    Yes, they should just make Rumble and Gem mirrors of eachother content-wise.

u rite.
    They should make it so you can choose a color option on the sale confirmation screen so the shop isn't flooded with recolors.

Thank you for taking the time. I also agree with the "competency" change, and also feel like you could consider that as a reason for a CM. That knowledge could help the GM's understand what the game needs, and what the players want. The "bridge", as mentioned by @FaytLeingod

If something doesn't make sense I invite you to call me out on it because I was extremely tired when I typed this, and I will be glad to clear it up.

16. Shihan

Shihan Well-Known Member

Lube for all the ass rhapin I've been doing in these glace rooms af

17. Shana

Practice mode in shop needs to come back, and rare skill items need to be also available for practice mode. For rare skill items, they should have a "rare" tab dedicated for them.

this way players are able to see the advantages/disadvantages of those skill items, and quickly adapt

This is also why I had so much experience with only OGP skill items, because I was able to analyze all of them in the practice mode while it still existed

I do understand why the feature got taken away though. (Exploits that allowed players to use practice mode skill items in-game) This feature can still work, as long as there's a way to patch/prevent any exploits that may/will result from this feature

iwannatouchgirls likes this.
  18. LegendarySheep

LegendarySheep Active Member

This is the thing. I genuinely dont know how willing and able nimonix is to patch the exploits that allow these things.

Having multiple nanmus in practice would be great.
    Having the ability to try scrolls would be great.

However with [REDACTED] existing, it's entirely possible to [REDACTED] values and have those provisions modified to suit one's ends if not for [REDACTED] watching you like a hawk.

Fixing the game to allow that would likely require a code rework. And given how the game is super old and -not advertised- I dont know if getting that rework done:

>will be worth the manpower/pay needed on nimonix's end
    >will impact the game financially in such a way that nimonix stands to profit. Eventually we see scrolls and fight against them, is making this feature going to get people to go "wow this game is so informative" and spend on the game?

Remember we whined forever about plaza, and when we got it nobody used it. If I was a game dev Id be skeptical on fixing things that werent outright exploits.

19. Shana

most of the things I suggest is merely wishful thinking tbh LOL

20. idkfamz

idkfamz Active Member

True that. They'd be paying someone to try and fix the coding. Best case scenario the fix wouldn't be worth the hours paid to the employee, worst case scenario it creates more issues. It's happened before which lead to a rollback. Either way it would go -mostly- unappreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.