General Game Discussion and Community Input

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by idkfamz, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

As a college student, during the school year I don't have much free time but I can still get a couple games of RF in without any hassle. That's one reason I enjoy the game, you get straight into it, no grind fest like mmorpgs or anything like that. I also like the unique scroll system and the versatility from all of it, another reason why I stay. Sure it may cost me a couple bucks on the side here and then, but it's worth it cause I don't got time to turn my xbox on or ps4 or w/e people use nowadays, get on fortnite and play a single game that I may not even be able to finish cuz real life keeps "bleep" me in the **** cheeks. Rf though, the games are 6 minutes max, start relatively quickly, I can get a couple games in that feel a lot longer than they actually are, and if I have to afk it's no big deal, not too much detriment to the overall round. Another thing, the game is made for entertainment and should be used as such. If you choose to spend money on it, it will enhance the experience just like DLC's and clothing and sht on other games. I've spent a good amount of cash on this game, but if the game dies tomorrow, I won't regret spending the money cause it served it's purpose of enhancing my gaming experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.