Hainan [Sneak Peaks]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cytrix, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

The key word. Leaving aside of all this, why is importat Hainan and what bring and why all of this noise?

Like in real life I work with possible scenarios. This game as we all know it is not very fair when comes to people who pays, but those people keep the game alive. In like 2 hours you can buy all what others farm in 1-2 years. People who spends money wants to know how to invest those money and and seize the opportunity. So :

- knowing when Hainan will be released will give you the feeling of stability and that this game has a future under RF;
    - the balance of power in servers will change because of the new items to be released ;
    - the prices of KL relics will go down for sure and the monopoly if we have an event or have in boxes those relics will be in vain;
    - knowing what Hainan will bring will help you save money for the new gear and what to come ;
    - gearing up for Hainan it is an opportunity cost and I want to be capitalized as well as possible;
    - how de-bufing will be implemented by RedFox will bring some balance or imbalance in roles; the last released were to the detriment of warrior role. I will always voice for warrior role, now again chi kung is on the wave and the support role of healer is taking the face. Warrior was design as a tanker, tanking everything up with high damage, why is so hard to keep this up as unity in roles and design ?
    -knowing some sneak peaks in RF items we can see the production chain and what we need for those items. Maybe some items are already in the game and we need to put more accent on buying or farming them;
    -etc...

2. upirank

upirank Active Member

I think we will get summer event instead of hainan after this event. However, i still hope to get complete update from black monk soon before hainan update. It is one of the missing update that will help to craft and farm for upcoming contents.

Eroine likes this.
  3. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

Yal are a special kind of evil <3

renatokpz likes this.
  4. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

Tbh i wanna play 9d again just 4fun....

But I don't trust redfox cuz they got some links to gc....

And lets not forget the endless story, server shut down and bye bye account...this game already had 5 publishers.

Anyway did log on yin after almost 2 years and surprise, server has like max 70 players online and 40 of them are afk on stand....

This game won't get any updates even if they update it is gonna be a copy paste full of bugs to milk a little more b4 the cow (now in 2020 dies ).

Swim likes this.