(Misleading Title) Gem Fighter Has a Trade System , Wheres Ours? Also GM scrolls / clothes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MoDGameRz, Dec 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

lol idk why but when i read this i got kinda mad xD. you did not give us any reason to further believe you other than you claiming your cousin lives in korea xD. No one knows who Lovisa is cept you probably. Video evidence would be more believable then anything you could probably say at this point just sayin xD faktz.

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I can confirm that. Gem Fighter has no trade system. You read korean language is like you read 1st grade in English.

You want know how I can confirm them?

Let us began with here.

You created a topic.
    You said Where's ours and GM Scrolls/ clothes.

You explained.
    Let me give you the best L. The GM scrolls and clothes cannot be given to the player, PERIOD. Our RedFox such as @[GM]Gourdy @[GM]Toast has their rights to using the GM items as their decide, because they are GM. We are not GM, we are the rumble fighter community. That's our terms. If you know nothing about terms you can f**k off. I wish the curse filter don't exist in the first place. because I am really motherfucka gonna hurts you on this thread and destroy you.

Now next on,
    Really? What's your reason of we need CA? I dont want the bad history again. You know everyone dont want the damned bad history. Once one of us can destroy you, because the power of favoritism and moneycock. Only if I can approve by limited or restricted to CA's opportunity. CA cannot take our fourm down, cannot ban us, cannot do anything but they must do their job is hand to their GM and they can help us like @Draygashi and @Starberry has done to some noob. Because? They are called community adviser not moderator right? Let define the adviser, a person who gives advice that they are knowledge of rumble fighter's issues that's example of @Draygashi and @Starberry. Make sense?

So go on,
    You really missed some information. You have never been to forum in a few year ago like in March 2016. You wanna know why we added the 5 day gifting rule? Because of the bzm. and fraud transaction. Blame them. because they can gift you and ban you by chargeback them so they can ban you with their power of chargeback. So leave the 5 day gifting rule is good. It is really help to reduce the scammer less and less and no rule for scammer so they are outlaw now. and RedFox dont deal with the bullshet. Also buddy list doesn't never happened with glitch. You know you are f**ked up when they unfriend you in the first place because they tried to scam you in the first place. So we dont want to deal with the bullshet anymore.

Now there's another useless pieces of information,
    What's your reason of wanted lvl up to 50lvl? They give new player lvl up to 25 so they can access savior or assassin. That is. You see the lvl is meaningless. You think 50 lvl are able to 9-0ed you? You have never see someone 1lvl can 9-0ed with 9 perf 99 lvl.

Report to Gem Fighter version and Nimonix for what the f**king reason? I dont understand what a reason or the f**k problem you got. "do not stop posting unless you guys want something done" You can smd with aids. I created the thread before you. You have no rights.

Now finally,
    My first question. Have you proof of video so you can help them with no knowledge of korea language? No. You cant do shet. because you know you dont have proof.

Trade system shall destroy Nimonix's favorite shet, because they dont want to end their career of boxing us. It's been 10 years indeed. They are busying to make another boxes and forget the trade system.

Now your whole point is invalid after. No matter what you can come at me. You are still invalid.

Invalid is because you dont answer to
    in the first place and my question no matter what. You are still invalid.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    doston8 likes this.
  3. doston8

i will build temple of god humo loco. faktz.

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

To sacrifice some shet at temple of god Humo Loco they must bring their behelit and shall be judge by HumoLoco af.

doston8 likes this.
  5. doston8

my behelit will not go away haha. I threw it down the toilet and got it back the next day in the mail package xD

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

af
    i made a behelit mug in like 2 year ago. i am thinking of make it big mug soon. This mug is like less 18 oz used for a tequila shot lmao. I just wanted show you how is it cool ;>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

doston8 likes this.
  7. MoDGameRz

MoDGameRz New Member

***** your the nerd for replying LOL

8. doston8

:eek: wow thats really awesome. I should try making me one :>. It will be my own personal behelit though customly made to fit my taste :D not cannon at all haha xD

HumoLoco likes this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yea i was just about to sacrifice your ass to my behelit. it's still 99.99999999999999% complete. so i can gains immortal and destroys your life with this thread.

ikr you should cuz you can show off by sacrifice em who you dont like people af ;>

doston8 likes this.
  10. doston8

hahahah xD

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

dam i have to tell you da funny story.

The one i showed you da behelit mug, that's when 2 year ago. I build a clay into behelit and my teacher asked me, "What the f**k are that mug you made?" I made a joke about behelit, but scream, "once i paid my blood on da dried behelit into red you shall hear the scream **scream** when you baked him for a few hour then the sacrifice was made during the scream **scream**. You will know what happen once I pick it up." I scared my teacher the f**k out after that he told me that he refused to take it to baked it to complete my first mug project LMAO I told him, "That is why i wanted to sacrifice my money to my damn tuition to take this damn pottery class to get an A instant." but in my classmate was hell confused as hell and asked me f**k off after that i explained it to my teacher about the berserk manga he understand why i joked about it. but i realized he love anime and manga too cuz his son live in japan af his son always sent him da manga. In the end he took it to baked it and gave me an A in da pottery class and gave an F to everyone who told me f**k off and messed up with me. I still taking pottery class cuz i love him too funny af. My adviser hates me cuz she knew my pottery teacher still give me an A no matter what i take pottery class and yet she dont wanna me take pottery class the rest of til i complete my computer science. but right now i need to complete the whole math courses around 4 left to go yet still take pottery class to kill my time.

12. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

There will never be a trade system. They are barely making any money and u think they are going to put in a trade system, WHICH WILL CUT THEIR MONEY!? LOL. Some people act as if trade system will be scam proof. It's not. Alright bye.

13. doston8

hahaha your pottery class teacher is awesome. I haven't actually taken any classes for "fun" im mainly stuck with math professors and stuff like that so idk how many of them actually read the mangas xD.

HumoLoco likes this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

ikr i really f**king hate damn math professors, cuz they dont explain how the f**k math does all is they talk about their life problems and some bullshet problem that we dont wanna hear, cuz we are here to do shet math and dip here because i dont like how their grade system its bullshet cuz they only cares about homework more than final math. Only i am luck i found a good math professor da matt so i stick with him til i finish da computer science because of his grade system is good. His grade system required everyone pass the final math at least 50%, if less than 50% they are consider failure math period. yet i got 69% he put me C grade still. I like how the whole of my classmate think homework and quizzes save their life but not the final math cuz da shet ruined their life that is how my math professor da matt dont give a f**k about homework and quizzies only cares final math he already gave a million of warns them LOL.

doston8 likes this.
  15. doston8

hahahah yeah thats how i like it, i just took my finals last week and boyyyyy it was fucked. I did terrible on the tests at the beginning but come finals time I knew everything. The professors put the final exam weight as 25 to 30% of the class so my low grade from the previous tests were helped a lot when i rekt the final exams. The people who did good on the previous tests and then did sht on the final ended up getting lower score though xD. I learned a lot though so I am not mad, as long as I pass the class and can move on without having to retake and get held back 1 whole year haha xD.

HumoLoco likes this.
  16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LOL BRO. I feel you af. you know, i actually tried out disability adviser, and asked if he can give me a notetaker so he did it. after a year, da disability adviser retired and had to go back to my old adviser rip af. notetaker is my best friend LMAO cuz i can take my laptop to any class and play some shet whatever i want during notetaker take a note for me.

That's reason of my shetty adviser hates me that much cuz she think ima very picky and abused system af cuz i forced her to call all professors before i register a classes. I only care if professor's grade system that final exam weight must be more than 50%. Homework must be less than 10% or no homework quizzes must be less than 5%. attendance must be 15% activities must be less than 10% that is. once i register class like that grade system then i can laugh at homework and laugh at final exam. cuz i have bad habits. from my old high school they never give me homework that much, only homework in class required, but might bring less than two homework from different class if necessary, if more than one homework from different class i have rights to reject them cuz thank to one of my student that has the power of iep in my old class even i am surprised he can passed the general education with his special needs.

doston8 likes this.
  17. doston8

LOL wow thats awesome man haha right on xD. advisors always ******* me over man. one semester my advisor told me to sign up for a low level class i think it was like 1323 or some **** and was like yeah so thats the class u need to sign up for. she didnt write it down or anything and i forgot to ask and it didnt even cross my mind haha. so i ended up registering for a class that was really similar name but was like 1324. I took the class and it didnt count as credit lmao. I finally transferred out of general advising and into the engineering advisment and its so much better now. they are actually precise and give me detail information even if i dont ask for it.

HumoLoco likes this.
  18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Exactly If dont ask them, they will f**king you up and milking your money. That's happened to me when i joined college after my graduation. I took a several class in summer, and realized it because i should've take a dual credits during high school it would be hell easier for my life but that's my small regretted. then i start question my adviser why i had to take some class that i have learned from high school, more like they wanted me shut the f**k up LOL

doston8 likes this.
  19. doston8

in high school i tried to take AP classes so i went to the teachers for reccomendation so i can be put into the classes and they were like this is going to be difficult i dont think you should do it. i was like WTF????? I kept going back to the same teacher in hopes to get the reccomendation and they still said no. I was like ok **** u i register anyway pce. so i registered and got in the class. The teacher sees me in her class and gives me the look like wtf are you doing here?! I remember I stared back at her with my hands crossed and back straight haha xD. I passed the class with a B ^_^. this was AP calc i think so it was still difficult at the time but it wasnt as bad as she tried to convince me it would be so idk why she didnt just give me the reccomendation.

HumoLoco likes this.
  20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

indeed. I passed all ap english and math above A. funny my ap english dont like my humo language. and i declined da honor awards from my old high school they asked me why. i told them its meaningless. It is indeed hard only for idiot would try it and crying tell us how were they hard af. even i recommend to my student who has special needs to take ap classes to use his power of iep to save my ass. LOL they cant do anything about his iep. damn back in high school da system was hell weak af.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.