(Misleading Title) Gem Fighter Has a Trade System , Wheres Ours? Also GM scrolls / clothes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MoDGameRz, Dec 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

haha yeah. probably still is weak. they needa teach more about self motivation and stuff instead of grammar cause this stuff useless. regardless if you need to learn it you will learn it but forcing to learn it in high school is trash. people ignore it anyways and still dont listen haha xD.

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yea yet they only care about the money, only a few of them are good. I was once told that if someone wanted to be a teacher they must be love to teaching, but not care about the money, care about the people to teaching them to make sure they are motivate to learning. That's why. One time in my ap english asked us to present about who better experience or education in the real world. Most of them voted education after i sold my L to everyone about why experience is always win over the education. and got an F on that one then bring it to his principle to force my ap english put it an A instead of F because i asked how did you hired them what were you look after the experience or education depend on salary you can give them? the answer are obvious. after year my ap english got fired because he kept fighting with my principle over my present lmao.

doston8 likes this.
  3. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

lmaooooooo xD my ap teacher was the opposite he the only teacher in the school who cared about his students success. The problem however, is that everyone hated him LOL. My school was full of rich people so they weren't used to the lifestyle of a "poor" man which my ap teacher was. Me on the other hand, i fit in perfectly this sht was like everyday so i was like daaaaamn this teacher a god yo i like this guy. One girl started talking back to the teacher and being rude so the teacher was sarcastic during his conversation with her and called her out in class hahahahah xD. She got verbally rekt. Most fked up thing was he got into a motorcycle crash about the beginning of the school year (i think 3rd week of class) and the class was saying WOOHOOOOOOO! I was like O_O!!!?!?!?!? BRUHHHHHH the mans almost died LOL and yall bums cheering xD. He came back 2 weeks later with a cast and crutches like a boss LOL. didnt even wait for the sht to heal completely he was like ** it my students need me i must be rekt the rich kids. looooool He was a tough grader but at the end of the year he gave away A's like candy if you were able to argue your case about why you deserve it. Near the end though the majority of the kids were scared of him so they didn't go up to argue they just took the grade they had. I think I had like a C so I went to argue my case and left with an A. He tell me out of all the students you were the one who changed the most, and I agreed. This class was actually my first ever AP class so I was still under the mind of the "General Class" half-ass mind you know? I remember he tell me the essay is due Friday strictly and I tell him, "yo man I won't be able to get this sht done by friday ima need more time maybe saturday or sunday is good?" He was like "Okay" I was like ok bet. I turn essay in monday and get 0 on it LOL. xD I realized this man serious and strict date means u turn it on that day no exceptions so it was pretty good xD. This was like when I was 16 years old too.

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

We have found out there is no "trade system" in the traditional sense. We believe this thread was meant to cause chaos due to the misleading title and lack of substance. We appreciate criticism and feedback, but please provide substance.

doston8, HumoLoco and Starberry like this.
  5. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

There you go, take them down a notch Toastie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.