Patch 144-145

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ogre90999, Sep 4, 2018.

1. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

You can also farm passes killing the mobs around dongeon entrance, if I'm not mistaken. They should drop passes and materials to farm them from resources.

And by the way, no one was complaining when all passes was for 11 gold each, but in my opinion that was wrong too.

Probably having a lower price on purple passes would be better especially for new players. It's needed to check how easy is to farm passes tho because if it's easy enough wouldn't be a big problem for new players too.

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  2. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Yes, you can farm around. You can see at my first SS there is one green pass. Only one and useless atm. It`s all what dropped at 4x server. What about Yin/Tao then with 1x drop?

No, there is no collection for passes anymore.

I`m not complaining about green/red, but only about purple. Purple passes are important as a first sourse of BE, clothes [superior set], relics [superior run], FS for 100 dmg pills etc. Complaining from a new player point of view. I simply don`t understand why they rised price for purple too. Because of KR service., as GM said? C`mon, until now they don't bothered about it.

GubRee likes this.
  3. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Ah no more collection :/ …if drop rate is also very low as you stated then you're totally right, at least for purple price should be lower.

Revered likes this.
  4. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Well for newcomers i see this as hell. Something must be done. maybe some daily quests for passes. hell if i know. reverting this whole thing would work better :D

GubRee likes this.
  5. MyDogsOwnMe

MyDogsOwnMe New Member

These prices are way over the top. Considering the crap drop rate for the clothing, have to run the dungeon more then a couple of times. VOH 660 k for 3 purple ???? That is ridiculous ! If Red Fox want to run of new players they doing a fine job!
    On one of my chars i had to run the dungeon for 3 days just to get that outfit..... And to top it all off, no golden thread. No book drops anymore. Have not seen any tome drops either...

6. MyDogsOwnMe

MyDogsOwnMe New Member

If this is to get IM sales a boost, wrong route to go. If its to difficult for new players to obtain even the low lvl stuff, they just gonna throw in the towel. No new player to the game will dive into the IM first thing. They will decide first if they like it or not.

Revered likes this.
  7. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

You can farm passes in many places. You can also buy passes from players.

8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

the item mall passes have not been upgraded yet...or might not be...it id still the old version.

9. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Or maybe taking back the resources/collections would be nice too. That way new players might be able to farm passes and sell them in Hefei so would be a "plus" instead of a "minus". (Provided that drop rate is fair enough)

I think it was a bad move to remove them.

10. Revered

I`ve proved it doesn`t work [farm] and newcomer don`t have enough gold for purple passes. And that`s all?

My God, I'm really sorry that I tried to help new players. Screw them, there is IM, they can buy and get their first lesson about 9D asap.

Elsikerins likes this.
  11. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

I agree with you guys over the point that for new players they are overprices. As I understand Revered position he tries to put himself in the shoes of a new players that wants to start from 0 with nothing.

To make a small comparation before we didn't have the passes at NPC and we didn't have coc. We just gather collectibles and what we got from mobs after COF area gate or buy it. COF was a team effort.

Time has passes and we got used to buy it from NPC, nobody really grind there cause too much exp rate plus 5x cards, you skipp it in no time.

Now again another change regarding the cost. So the main question with in game situation now is : from where a low level player will get the money to pay for his COF rounds to get clothes & others ?

Around 3 entraces you get free from quests, but not enough.

Elsikerins and Revered like this.
  12. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

I got a question for you. Have you tried to play this game with a fresh start? without Item Mall and begging veteran players for items (that includes hopping leagues and begging there too)? I understand that you might not have that luxury called "time" to play 9Dragons. But here's the thing. Sometimes you must do it in order to have any insight on situation yourself and get basic right to speak. :D I am not attacking you, yet.
    Also when are we getting these ?
    HI7Wep.png

13. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

Does superior VoH drop Hell Beads too?

14. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

No only revamp normal green and red.

15. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

One can ask for superior passes from red CC, I am sure anyone that does red cc would not mind giving the passes away, besides a small level increase the difficulty is pretty much the same between purple cof and superior purple cof, personally I don't see why someone would bother with the cloth set the not rewamped dungeons give, it's easier to get to GL and use rank 1 set and until then just use NPC def set.

I understand the idea that the price isn't new player frendly but the dungeon itself isn't so important given how 9dragons is right now.

16. Revered

Sitting down in Hefei and begging for passes. Wait a moment why only for passes? "Hey Mister give me 5kk gold, please" should work as well. That`s proper way a newbie should walk, right?

Someone would bother with the cloth set because they are ingame. Same as Ranking 5-1 relics boxes are.

Rewamped green CoF starts from level 120. This discussion is about FD/SM newbie char.

17. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Well that FD SM newbie char can go straight to CS GL HM LM H PS DB IM HG HI and be utter garbage and then go back to low lvl maps to get himself some garbage gear :D. Lol i am veteran in this game and i have nothing to do. But i wouldn't sign up for that to see how it goes. xD

18. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

The other problem that I also see behind this is that this game is very rich of contents but they are not well balanced. As some of you have already said, you can skip first maps in a matter of minutes, so it is a point for real the fact that who plays would rather lvl up than stop and farm stuff/doing dungeons, because most likely it would be faster.

Revered likes this.
  19. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

True... This is what I try to explain to all 'wanna be' vets and advicers from forum.

They don't understand the basic of this game. All have high level characters. In 2 days of SRS runs you are now HI if you pwr from your main and farm all dung for gear. That is very easy. You don't even see the maps.

Also they don't bother to make the quests cause they don't need the rewards. At low level you make all quests to get rewards that will help you.

Now, for a low level with no high level background, items and money is hard to make. At HI12 1 bil is poket money but at rl is a dream.

Game mechanic is simple : get level, get gear to be powerfull and get more levels and better gear. Start with in game clothes from quest than farm COF, VOH, SCM than GCM and so on to get gear and ads on.

COF is the first dung of this game, this is where the new ones learn how to do a dung.

Elsikerins and Revered like this.
  20. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

And this is a loss for JW and RF first of all. Just look at how much time you spend in all maps from clan base to let's say Tibet? That is all the investments made to make those maps thrown away, in my eyes.
    Or look at all the active skill that we had till now and no one ever used.

I must admit that they are doing a very good job with Role Balance and Dungeon Revamp, that it's clrearly going to fix that tendency. But in my opinion there is a lot that can be still done.

(To not talk about all the story/concept, adv clans etc.)

Revered likes this.