[Poll] Customer Satisfaction Survey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Balboa, Feb 29, 2016.

?

Overall, how happy or unhappy are you with RedFox Games?

1. Very happy

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  2. Somewhat happy

5 vote(s)
    9.6%
  3. Indifferent

6 vote(s)
    11.5%
  4. Somewhat unhappy

12 vote(s)
    23.1%
  5. Very unhappy

27 vote(s)
    51.9%
  1. Balboa

Balboa New Member

RedFox, you did it yo.
    All peopels hates ya. Just do something. You're not active, you don't do anything.
    You just realesed this 9D version and thats all? Where are the GM's, VGM's?

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Not everyone hates this publisher but many agree they're making big mistakes.

3. rixon15

rixon15 New Member

Well I played this game since acclaim and I loved it/I still love it but I just can't do it anymore....It's pretty much unplayable for me....
    What am I supoused to do when I'm grinding peacefully than someone whos like 30-40 lvl higher pk me every 5 min?Like wtf,rlly?This sh*t happens every freaking day when I try to play...so I got only 1 option:to quit.
    I'm very sad,because I see people sufer,the publisher dosen't give a f*ck about us,they're just relased the game,thats all.0 communication with the community.
    Just a tip for the future: Befor you relaes a god damn game think ahead........

chiyoko3242 likes this.
  4. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Bye :(

5. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

i'm not sure if Fullneo is being sarcastic or not. Would be a big pity if he is, because this Realy is a major issue atm !
    People are literally quitting, because PKs succeeded in their mission- to grief others.
    Soon you'll make this server a ghost town. Who will you PK then ? Think about that.

chiyoko3242 likes this.
  6. Blitzcronk

The wanted system doesn't prevent high levels from killing low levels, yes you can put the killer on wanted status but that still does not prevent lower players from being killed. Higher level players are given a penalty but that penalty really doesn't stop anyone. You can be killed in a safe zone without any issues either.

My league had a lot of involvement in this as did other leagues and I can only imagine how frustrating it is to be grinding and to be killed and the only method of self defense is putting the person on wanted which doesn't stop them killing again.

High level kills lowbie > lowbie puts killer on wanted > high level is killed by friend > high level is sent to prison for 30 minutes. Rinse and repeat.

The system is broken, it doesn't properly work but that's not surprising, JWG probably put a couple of hours into planning this system before programming it into game.

7. Blaze

Blaze Member

Only solution, anti - pk buff available for players less than EC1 only, after that you are on your own

8. Blitzcronk

I'd say remove pvp from maps before LD and from LD upwards allow pvp.

9. Anikitos

Anikitos New Member

I dont agree with you Balboa, they got some things they need to address like Blitz said but overall isnt bad for a start and new host. I just think there needs to be actually some sort of solution for both pvp and pve players to feel they dont take a punch in the teeth. If you ask my opinion I just should think black shouldnt be able to pk black and whites shouldnt be able to pk whites. Cash shop balance should be address and many old content fixes. My point is we should voice concerns and suggestions but not in such a way, we should give them time too

10. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

I don't 'hate' them. I barely know them to 'hate' them.
    The way i see it, the problem comes from cultural clash.
    This is the "korean" version of the game, with their rates,events, etc.
    Koreans as a nation are waaaay different than us westerners.
    Not to mention 80% of this community comes from previous versions of the game, where things were very different.
    Their mistake is that they gave us Korean content WITH Korean rates and rules.
    I've tried some Korean / Japanese games and let me tell you how more honest and organized the people are there.
    There are the occasional scammers and exploiters, but they are the minority , whereas for westerners , the minority are the honest and patient ones.
    As a joke tho, Koreans DO enjoy grinding and RNG, I don't know why xD...
    I'd give RedFox a bit more time, until i start to feel negatively towards them.

11. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

They are doing the one thing a company should never do. Stay quiet.
    Silence begs to be filled. Intelligent animals, like humans, base their expectations of the future on what they have experienced.
    Note how fast blitz went from happy happy, joy joy, optimist... to cussing them out and being cynical about what they're doing. Which is flipping hilarious.

Point is, they have given zero reasons to believe anything they say. They have given zero reasons to trust them.
    They have, in fact, done pretty much everything they can to alienate everyone.

They have left silence, it will be filled, and it is being filled with what people suspect about them based on their behavior.

They are acting like one of those companies that gets an established game, makes it as cash focused as possible, then milks it for all it's worth before closing down. Then they open up under a new name, with a new batch of games.
    If they are, they have done a horrible job hiding it and anyone who spends money on this game is a fool.

If they aren't, they need to start acting like professionals that know what they are doing, that they actually have a business plan (beyond how to turn every aspect of the game into an ATM). Which I have yet to see.

ShaKira2008 and machatzi like this.
  12. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

And I'd say that wont change anything. Higher level will still PK anyone they think they can get away with, and PvE players get left with no where to go.

What is so difficult to comprehend about the concept that some people don't want open PvP. Ever. At all. It has nothing to do with getting PKed. We just don't like it. We never will. No matter how much you try to force us to like it, we wont.

chiyoko3242 likes this.
  13. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

Yes you are correct. Their silence is a big issue, but I have a bit of hope left, that their silence is based on them being very busy with fixing the game. All I know is both JWG and RedFox are small companies so it probly takes them more than half their personnel to care for the game.
    But IF they remain silent, because they are powerless, then that's truly bad and they wont last long. Wont manage to pass even G1 in duration.

14. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

What PRF is doing right now... is what acclaim started doing the last few months before they shut it down.

PRF is doing it from the very beginning tho :)

And yes, i agree with Acidhedz. Right now, the game is in such P2W state.. that who ever spends money here is a fool.

ShaKira2008 and ihgyug like this.
  15. Fullneo

Nope I am not. Truth always. So atm I am sad he left.
    I am really disappointed that you think I take such big issue with some kind of sarcastic stuff :(.

16. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

I don't like PvP. I like to throw out heals and feel like a unicorn. I main Soraka.
    Joke aside i really do HATE PvP. It's not in my nature to "kill" someone even in a video game ? What's the point in it ?
    Now comes the moment when someone will say "PvP is a major factor in this game , why play it then ? "
    I play it because there was a place for us carebears and a place for PvPers and also because there isn't another online matrial arts game with the same feel.
    I would be very sad if this game dies, because PKers ruined it ;_;

Akash4 and Okiku like this.
  17. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

I don't care how busy they are. It takes very little time to check a forum and answer some posts.

We are customers. They want us to spend money. What they are doing is the equivalent to you walking into a shop, it's run down and old, the merchandise is not only outdated it's very over priced, when you go to the back to try something on a thug pops out, bashes you over the head and runs off giggling like a 5 year old girl... there is no one standing at the counter till you try to walk out with something that said "FREE!", then they pop up and yell that that sign was a mistake and they are calling the cops because now you're a shoplifter.

Vrangsinn likes this.
  18. Idolized

Idolized Active Member

I can wait. I got nothing but time. They'll come out eventually.

And you need to P2W just to be at 'normal' level now. The 'Haves' win, the 'Have Nots' lose.

19. Idolized

Idolized Active Member

I guess it's just a part of the game that we have to accept, for now. I get killed at least 3 times an hour just grinding in Nanchang. It was more than that when I was in CC, like 5 or 6 times p/hr. At first it was annoying. Then it was maddening. Then eventually you realise you can't change it so just accept it. Get killed, respawn, grind, rinse & repeat.
    One day we'll be wearing our big boy pants and will be doing the pk'ing. Just gotta be patient.

machatzi likes this.
  20. Fullneo

yeah it was crazy in CC. I would like personally a "revive here" option if they can't give us the anti pvp buff for now.... For CC you had to run from so far away, in HZ/NN it's better village are not far from grind spot, this weekend I died 10 times in a row running from village to spot (1 shot kill :D)

21. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

I cannot stand still and accept it. I know i should, but I can't. Why are they allowed to do what they want - PK, and we aren't allowed to do what we want - grind ?
    Not to mention I'm also getting killed 3-4 times p/hr, have to wait around 3-4 mins till the revive debuff wears off, even if I don't wait for it , I still lose precious time on my kung fu manuals or x2 cards. I lose those valuable things, yet they lose nothing. Only thing 'bad' for them is that eventually they get sent to jail for 30 minutes, then come cry at forums that it is unfair .. WTF ?

chiyoko3242 likes this.