[Poll] Customer Satisfaction Survey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Balboa, Feb 29, 2016.

?

Overall, how happy or unhappy are you with RedFox Games?

1. Very happy

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  2. Somewhat happy

5 vote(s)
    9.6%
  3. Indifferent

6 vote(s)
    11.5%
  4. Somewhat unhappy

12 vote(s)
    23.1%
  5. Very unhappy

27 vote(s)
    51.9%
  1. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Saying PvP is a major factor in the game is false logic anyway. It's just their way of projecting how important THEY think it is onto the game.

There are no quests based on PvP as far as I know.

PvP is not required to progress in the game at all. The only thing you can't access without doing it are bad karma items, which is hardly a big deal. Since the karma system was pretty much abandoned early on in favor of the resistance stats.

Story wise PvP makes no sense, in the fluff, such as it is, the clans are either ignoring each other or actively trying to work together to deal with the AI based evil clans. The war took place years before the game takes place, the clans are newly emerging from self exile, and are finding all sorts of threats in the lands because of their absence. Fighting the other clans doesn't come up once that I can recall, it's entirely a game function.

That makes it side content. It's not important at all.

"One day we'll be wearing our big boy pants and will be doing the pk'ing. "

Not if you don't like PvP and feel no need to engage in it in any capacity.
    For the life of me I just don't understand why some people can't grasp the concept that some people have real lives, and reserve things like a "competitive spirit", "sense of danger", etc for things that are actually real. Some people don't like confrontation in any form. Some people hate drama, including dealing with things like PvP in games. Some people just want something to do to chill out for a while.

For me PvP is nothing but an irritant. It means nothing to me at all. Except that if someone can PK me, it means they are being given the power to interfere in my gaming experience. It's an invasion of my space. End of story.
    Rather than trying to swat at the annoying bugs, I would rather apply spray or light one of those candles that keeps them away all together.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    chiyoko3242 and Okiku like this.
  2. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

There were some PvP daily quests in Hefei back in GC .. I'm not sure about here.
    about the story - it's awesome ! But i doubt majority are reading it. I bet most are like "hurrr durrr me go spend 20$ on shiny buffs. Me go kill people. Me go kill that lowbie grindrer. Me GOOOD..." 10 minutes later in the forums - A new thread has been created "Wanted system is unfair, RF is stupid" etc etc.

3. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Hmmm, never saw them. Still, daily quests are also side content, so they could hardly use that as proof that PvP is important.

4. Nerwen

Nerwen New Member

Hell no. Some PvE players just want to advance in the game without PK'ing. Even if I'm complaining about PK'ers not letting me grind, I'm not going to level up just to start PK'ing like them... Because I'm not a PKer.

chiyoko3242, Okiku and Fullneo like this.
  5. Idolized

Idolized Active Member

Fair enough, too. I'm not particularly fond of pvp myself, due to ping from my country being ridiculously high.

6. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

I fully agree.

7. sain

sain Member

In an overview of the service and professionalism offered by RedFox Games in hosting the game NineDragons Awaken, please indicate your personal level of happiness or goodwill towards the publisher on the scale ranging from Very happy to Very unhappy.

Additionally, please add a reply to answer the following question:

How likely is it that you would recommend this game to a friend or colleague?
    Remember that the game host and developer are responsible for the following:
    • Appropriate quality assurance testing before release
    • The provisioning of non-exploitable event rewards
    • Gameplay balancing to ensure the game is enjoyable for both free and premium users
    • Timely and sufficiently detailed communication with customers regarding service delays
    • Timely and sufficiently detailed communication regarding game patching and change logs

goodwill.jpg

Customer goodwill is often one of the greatest assets for a business, particularly a service-based business in a competitive market. High goodwill is equivalent to having a willing army of supporters ready at any time or place to defend you without charge or compensation.

Neglect your customers at your peril, for without goodwill, even those who once stood by your side turn their back on you.

8. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

redfox keep up the great work, u doing great and i ty. lots of bugs and stuff to fix. me just wanna say thank you, dont mind the haters that say bad words toward you. good luck and have fun

9. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

I think anyone above indifferent are trolling.

10. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

they awesome

11. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Been 2 weeks and no pvp resistant buff in cc.Half the items in cash shop dont work.No events.No communication.No patch log on what they doing to fix game.They dont losten to suggestion.

p.s They have time to take down attendance event cuz of xp card exploit but they dont have time to take down cash shop to fix the prices,description and making the items work as intended '-'

12. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

dude allmost 5 days and they don't reply to a support billing issue's LOL

13. Typhoon

Typhoon New Member

all? yeah nar. Speak for your self, not others.

14. edwinG

edwinG New Member

Back in Asura Jinan was PK map also, you made a lot of friend and fought a lot of wars.
    It took a very long time to level, I'm talking years, none of this (I'll make IM in a month or week stuff). It's what makes money so they might not want to change it. The only way to defend yourself is to buy mall stuff. It's all fine until the population goes down and then it's time to sell the game again because it's not making much money. And the cycle continues.
    The problem here this time is I don't have another 10 years times and hundreds of dollars to get to HG. Not this time.
    The Exp is only a little bit better then when Acclaim started.
    Once players get to higher level around the 150 mark, you wont be able to grind unless you have exp cards and event.
    I really don't look forward to getting .0001 exp per one kill, with exp cards and event. l like this game a lot but I don't think this game will be able to hold me at exp like that.

iDropBombs likes this.