So what exactly did they change about avalons?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DasJager, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fraud

Fraud Member

Then why are you always sucking redfox/Nimonix **** when this game is clearly Pay2win in almost every aspect for new players.

Based on what you're saying, since this game is Pay2win, steam aint saving us cause new players aint winning with that boxing scroll they getting. Everybody gonna be avoiding RF like a plague.

lVlonsterCat and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

This game is clearly Pay2win. And you thought I'm gonna sit there and ignore that, just because I support Rumble Fighter?

I like the game, and I also have my share of concerns. I'm not wearing rose-colored glasses buddy

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  3. SacredSwordJr

SacredSwordJr Well-Known Member

I thought it is " not pay 2 win" ; o

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  4. Shana

It won't be Pay2win, if avalons/class change become available for free-to-play users

Saver class and Avalon skills are so gamebreaking, and yet they are only available for paying users. That sounds like Pay2win to me

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  5. Fraud

Fraud Member

Another thing I'd like to say is you think NimoniX can actually fix things.
    Sadly the truth is, they really can't.

You think they purposely tried to fix first load by locating the issue? Nope. They most likely guaranteed just stumbled upon the error while coding something else.

For example, remember the blade spirit dc when you did dash? They fixed the issue in a matter of days after adding the bug.
    Now let's talk about the first load fix.
    They fixed it and we got freeze at start of each round. At one point, it was affecting ALL players, then they fixed it and now only some players were affected.
    If they really could locate and fix bugs, why wasn't it fixed long ago? Why is freeze at start of each round still here?

Because they simply don't know how to locate the issue and can only fix when they "luckily" stumble upon the errored code while coding other stuff.

Also the longer the bug remains, the more difficult it is to pinpoint the issue and fix it because you'd have forgotten which codes were added/modified which created the bug.

If you think RedFox is actually able to make NimoniX fix stuff, you're sadly dreaming.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  6. Fraud

Fraud Member

It's interesting how you're only complaining about avalon. Sounds to me like you're just broke and sadly can't afford those op avalons. If you're lucky, you can make op avalons with about $750. If you're not lucky, it's about $2000.(avalon for every class/purpose)

Have yet to see you complain about how scrolls are Pay2Win as well.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  7. Shana

You may say that to me, but try to say that to every player who might not actually have the money for Rumble Fighter, but actually enjoy the game.

Scrolls are mostly directed by skill. Give a new player Sage Master, and fight against a pro 1vs1er with Default, and the Default 1vs1er will win.

8. Fraud

Fraud Member

You must have not seen cancerous marang run z users on moon.
    Please tell me how often you actually go against a player with godly avalon because I've doubt you see one more than once a month so you're enjoying the game. Plus if godly avalons are a problem, just leave the room and join a new one? You're acting like everyone has one and is using one. I have yet to see any godly avalon users for the past few days. This avalon crying non-sense is dumb.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  9. Shana

They did fix things

First Load was probably the #1 obstacle to new players to stay in this game. New players do not know that First Loading is important, and they end up ruining rooms because of it. It was a mess when the first load problem existed.

The Blade Spirit dc glitch got fixed.

and new problems came up? ok. But I can't even imagine how a freeze can be worse than a d/c glitch, or a first load glitch, which can hold an entire room in the loading screen for eternity

10. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

Although I am somewhat neutral on the topic, I believe every successful game has a degree of 'P2W' to them. If you look at games like Maplestory, FIFA, 2K, all of them are P2W to the extent that a credit user is definitely a lot more well off and a lot more dominant than a non-credit user, and many items released are only accessible by buying credit. However, these games are still very prominent and are practically dominating their respective market even though they are P2W. With that being said, I believe there is nothing wrong with a game having P2W factors, nor will it hinder the game's longevity and successes.

And regarding fairness, in a capitalist economy, fairness does not exist. Some people are better off than others; there is no such thing as equality. And as such, the players who buy credit are much more dominant (and will probably always be more dominant) than free players in most popular games.

11. Shana

In order to be killed by a Marang >>G, you didn't see it coming. It's like whenever someone uses Marang >>G, they will automatically get hit by it. It doesn't work that way buddy

If you actually support Avalon being a premium-currency exclusive item, then you truly don't understand how harmful Pay2win is. Just look it up in the internet and you'll get a glimpse of what I mean.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  12. Fraud

Fraud Member

You don't understand what I mean by "fix things"
    Obviously they can fix easy things like resets and that blade spirit dc.
    How long was first load an issue? Years. They didn't purposely fix it. They simply stumbled upon the error. That's why BM chat glitch is still here. If RedFox can make NimoniX fix things like you've said in the past, why is BM chat glitch still here? Because they can't find the error but once they stumble upon it while coding other stuff, they may fix it.

Just like the new ui for the rooms.
    I am almost 100% sure the reason they split the modes into each box is because they didn't know how to prevent 2 round bm or the demo/glacier/demo rooms.
    They didn't actually "fix" the issue. They simply found a workaround, not a "legitimate direct fix" because they are incapable of doing so.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  13. Shana

The reason why P2W brings in lots of money because you simply win if you pay money. But in the long term, it's not a good way of conducting business as it neglects the harmful imbalances between the free user and the premium user.

I argue that perfect fairness does not exist, but it's possible to make a game more fair than unfair.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  14. Fraud

Fraud Member

You keep saying its harmful yet you fail to answer the most important question, how often do u run into a player using op avalon in game?

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  15. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

R.I.P. thread's purpose.

16. Shana

The avalon doesn't even need to be op, just simply having it with gems equipped, while the free player does not, is already an advantage

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  17. Fraud

Fraud Member

Like you said, LoL, you can earn your stuff.
    Same can be said for 3k carat gemstone generators.
    If you can't afford 537 rc for an avalon driver, just KYS because at this point, you just crying over 537 rc. You can get op avalon with just 537 rc and months of hard work farming carats to make godly avalon.

TheRealDexter and lVlonsterCat like this.
  18. Shana

The fact that it's strictly only available for RC is itself a problem. It doesn't matter if it's 537 RC

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  19. Fraud

Fraud Member

The fact that people can't afford 537 rc is itself a problem. If you're that broke, you must be playing on some library computer living in a cardboard box.

TheRealDexter and lVlonsterCat like this.
  20. Shana

and maybe some people do. Kids play this game too y'know

lVlonsterCat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.