The Pro's!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wabaki, Mar 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

All you need is ultimate tablets. With 8 ultimate tablet, u can get 2nd top tier weapon(flying white dragon weapon), the 4 pieces set zodiac relic, and the 2 pieces set mirisa relics.

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you also need event relics, and the hainan set, op deco lvl 2 and is 10 atleast

3. HighAf

HighAf New Member

Thanks I really appreciate this quick response but for someone who is no where near the lvl or the gear or relics required to grind on those mobs what do you think would be the best alternative. Your opinion really matter and thanks again

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Lol I love when people ask what’s the best .....
    Oh no, I can’t get that. What’s something else I can get instead?

nothing compares, you either aim for top tier or forget all the op stuff and accept you’ll always be in mid-low tier without spending lots of $$

Alys2 likes this.
  5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

For the average free player still willing to invest a lot of time in game best you’ll probably ever get is a kl relic lvl 5 set, flag 3 and normal tiger bead as well as a +15 repel, hg9 lvl 3 set, seowang 3 or 4 and a blood sorcerer deco.
    Most free players will either quit before they achieve this or realise even this gear for a free player requires a lot of time invested in farming for gold and is not realistic for someone who only plays a few hours per week

lakandula, Sedolh and CaptainSaveAhoE like this.
  6. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

i dont believe that!

7. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

what happen to good leagues? what happen to helping each other and making new friends?
    ive met many great toons here good and bad,in 16 yrs i gota say i met some great peoples, free to play or ptp help each other and try to have fun ! that is the goal of game?

MarjonD likes this.
  8. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

It is true tho.
    Even seo 3 I find 3 already an high bar, seo 4 is out of the f2p.

Unless you can farm really quick a lot ND found a trick for it, it will be hard.
    A lot of items will cost 9b or even more

9. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

so every1 should just give up?
    back in the the day more was gained from league and or band and friends?no1 cared

10. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

seems most got away from helping each other changed to all for me how can i be op at any cost?i f thats ur mo cool but many others just wanna play, which i agree we have no new players GM and CM NEED to fix

Ozbud likes this.
  11. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I’m not saying it’s not achievable for free players I’m saying most people aren’t willing to invest that much time here which is evident by the number of people that quit after plvl to hg9.
    Free players can get some really good gear over a long period of time but as most of us are adults most can’t afford to spend that much time in game.
    Being part of the right player group and league definitely helps but people also have to earn things for themselves and not rely on help and handouts from others

Alys2 likes this.
  12. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

wow not sure why u respond that way! wow i have been there watchin and help, blp or wlp,i agree they need to learn, how game works!lol handouts?

13. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

14. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I’m talking about the people that get given things but it’s never enough.
    They get plvl to hg9, get given a full dungeon bead plate set, flag 1 set, blue ex banner. Gcm lvl 2 deco, hg9 lvl 1 or 2 set plus con/def orns and they still want gold or more items.
    The sort of people who get given things to set them up to farm ccd and make gold themselves and can’t even farm 100m gold themselves before quitting without saying anything or giving back what was given to them

Dragy and Alys2 like this.
  15. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

We both love to help people in game one way or another. Unfortunately a proportion of those don’t want to help themselves

16. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

lets not give up hope just yet!

ZhouWarden, Sedolh and Ozbud like this.
  17. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Totally agree and as well I think it depands a bit on what server u are and perhaps as well a bit which timezone you are.
    Let's say ur from US right but some members are from EU and a few are from VN doesn't make it easy to play as a group together.
    And like mention before as well some ppl stop for that reason and don't mention that they stop or play less, which is always sad to see.
    It's a lot of fun to play with the right ppl but it's sometimes hard to find

Alys2 likes this.
  18. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

i agree now what i do is dont give plvl just sell the items what they need more cheap and if someone in league want to give plvl they have to stop at immortal to let them farm tibet for some gold, im trying to teach them to win their own gear not just get everything free atleast will apreaciate it more, from all the ppl i helped before just 1 gave back the stuff xD so too stoped giving things free

19. Tolelot

Tolelot New Member

im f2p player. I gave 9d again another chance. i play since May 2020 until october. all i do is CCD red every weekend and afk in weekdays. and i got the rat lvl2 set relics, op deco, marble set and lots of stuffs. i got all that in 5months. Then i realized, all i do is wait for weekend and do the same thing over and over again just to catch up in relics. i think this is the end game for f2p players. do ccd always to catch up. coz honestly, u cant do anything.

want to farm hainan? what you gonna do in hainan? farm what? why not just go ccd and farm money and buy the relic that u want. much faster. so you go back to ccd farming. camping kl boss? what you gonna do? farm kl5 relics? which will take you like weeks and invest many hours. if i farm ccd, i can get 2pcs kl5 relics full crit in just 1 week. much faster. so what you gonna do? go back ccd farming.
    farm icy epi? how long will it take you to get icy epi? 1-2months? if i can earn 10b+ every weekend, its still much faster gold than farming icy epi and sell. so what you gonna do? farm ccd again.

and if you get all the relics just by farming ccd. what you gonna do then? wait for the next update and new relics. then farm ccd again to buy that relics coz im pretty sure it will have UT as material.

so i quit and it feels good. Goodluck to all f2p players right there.

CaptainSaveAhoE and Ozbud like this.
  20. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Good luck in your future endeavours